What is the avatar above you thinking! 2010.03.18

Started by Blaed, March 18, 2010, 04:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scribe08

Yeah.. I'm bringing sexy kilts back.. you like?

Lonestar

Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. ~George Carlin

Scribe08

Lonestar

I'm too sexy for my shirt too sexy for my shirt so sexy that it hurts
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. ~George Carlin

Scribe08

Right Said Fred should've sang about men being too sexy that they left their shirt on.. that's me in a nutshell.

lenka

my body is for you...you like? *giggles*

Insanityenviesme

How long are you gonna keep standing there for?!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

lenka

sshhhh! you can't see me if I'm in the shadows!

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Moonhare

All angles and shadows...mysterious man is my name.

Seara

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Seara

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Seara

Insanityenviesme

Look at him, he's not even thinkiing of running!
Moments of Sanity

Seara

if I back up slowly she won't hurt me.....just keep eye contact *backs up slowly*

Insanityenviesme

Oh Boy..I'm beginning to get a headache!
Moments of Sanity

Seara

She isn't comming after me. *runs away screaming like a little french girl*

MrDiamondBackJack

If you have to suck blood to survive, why not use the femoral artery?

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Seara

TheLegionary

I need a victim to quench my blood thirsty

Seara

I am a lovely specimen of man, use me!

TheLegionary

I am a dangerous vampiress looking for flesh meat!

Seara

Wait a minute, vampires don't eat flesh, they drink blood...