A slave is up for grabs

Started by ElayneTrakand, July 23, 2021, 08:25:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElayneTrakand

I would love to scratch a bit of a recurring itch. Basically if anyone wants a female character to strip, tie up and do as you please, hit me up!

My preference is for a system game, and my character is being brought along with the main party for some reason and is helping with the missions, but free form is also fine. Fantasy, sci-fi, real or any other genera is fine by me. I would prefer something that is more campaign driven and my character just happens to be enslaved, I would happily jump into the right slice of life. Similarly, while I would love to do some kind of group thing, if anyone wants to do a 1-1, send me a PM!
A&A's

"When at 15, my girlfriends started dropping out of their beloved sports teams, because they didn't want to appear muscle-y, when at 18, my male friends were unable to express their feelings, I decided that I was a feminist." - Emma Watson

crabmouse

HairyHeretic

I might be able to come up with a few ideas. Any particular systems or settings you favour?
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

ElayneTrakand

My favorite system is dnd 5e. Setting wise, I am in love with high magic fantasy worlds.
A&A's

"When at 15, my girlfriends started dropping out of their beloved sports teams, because they didn't want to appear muscle-y, when at 18, my male friends were unable to express their feelings, I decided that I was a feminist." - Emma Watson

HairyHeretic

Unfortunately I haven't played D&D since about 3rd ed, I've no experience with 5th. If you like high magic fantasy, are you at all familiar with Exalted, setting or rules?

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Muse

Hi Elayne.  Great to see you again. 

If Hairy gets something for you, will you still be looking for antoher? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

ElayneTrakand

Hello Muse!

I am always down for whatever you have to offer <3
A&A's

ElayneTrakand

Quote from: HairyHeretic on July 27, 2021, 05:58:49 PM
Unfortunately I haven't played D&D since about 3rd ed, I've no experience with 5th. If you like high magic fantasy, are you at all familiar with Exalted, setting or rules?

I am not familiar,  but am willing to learn!
A&A's

ZameRagues

I currently have a game going over Discord thats using 5E. Its basically .hack//sign., your playing in a high fantasy medieval MMO.
Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Thufir Hawat

Technically, I did recently start a Mythras game that's got a heavy theme of slavery...one of the PCs is really likely to end up as a slave, by player request >:).
I could just as easily make that two PCs as well... 8-)
But I'd have to first ask the other (two) players whether they'd like another PC to join, if you're interested in the first place.
Join The System Gamers List
Request thread 1 Request thread 2
Request thread 3
ONs and OFFs
"Love is a negative form of hatred." - Roger Zelazny, This Immortal

A&A thread!

HairyHeretic

Quote from: ElayneTrakand on July 27, 2021, 11:09:23 PM
I am not familiar,  but am willing to learn!

Since there's a couple of other games there already up and running, do you want to check those out first? It'll take me a bit of time to do a proper introduction to Exalted anyway  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ldoTHZhitY&ab_channel=Zipo1379

That gives a nice idea of the feel of it though.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Pumpkin Seeds

HairyHeretic

I was kinda toying with the idea. It's supposed to be easier for people to get into after all.

Though I'd have to have a proper read of the playtest pdf first mind you :) I just scanned it in bits and pieces as it was released.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Pumpkin Seeds

I've heard good things so far.  The podcast is pretty good.

HairyHeretic

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Pumpkin Seeds

It's called The Systematic Understanding of Everything.  I'll try for a link later.

Pumpkin Seeds