A Fresh Bondage Adventure

Started by Stiltzkinator, May 12, 2021, 10:21:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kathyan

Public escape artist acts that end up in embarrassing ways sounds good. More private venues sound good too. Amanda would likely join as assistant or, if someone else wants to be assistant Amanda could still be an off-stage helper.

Yes please, everyone go ahead and post you character sheet on the OOC link above

Opale

Marie Reynolds

We can always have more then one Assistant, if someone else wants the  character tie as well.

avarus

Stiltzkinator

Oh wow, I was out of town for a few days and this came to life!

For Kathyan, is there any particular scenario, setting, or other context you in mind?
Edit: never mind, I reread the thread and am now caught up. I also see that there are more people than I realized, how many are you willing to have?

AbigailChase

Oh, I didn't spot this before. Any spots still open?

Stiltzkinator

With Kathyan GMing, any game decisions are up to them, but for the time being, I've posted a character to indicate my interest.

Kathyan

The setting is a generic fantasy world built with the help of player's backgrounds.

The Scenario is a fairly famous local alchemist runs a mercenary guild at her place so she hires mercenaries to go on quests. She is well known for being kind, innocent, ditzy. Cute as she looks that is not the real herself and has hidden dark motives and dreams with world domination.

In regards to people amount, I was thinking a party of 3 to 5 players but I think I could handle 6, or might as well split you into two groups.

Quote from: AbigailChase on July 13, 2021, 10:54:10 AM
Oh, I didn't spot this before. Any spots still open?
Hey there, been a while. :)
Yes, there is still room. Would you like to have your old character back or make a new one?

AbigailChase

I'll take my own character back. I'll post it now :-)