Looking for a new roleplay scene. Here are a few ideas that I had:

1. Best Friends
2. Ex-Boyfriend and Ex-Girlfriend
3. Long Distance Couple
4. Long Term Couple
5. Random Encounter
6. Brother's Best Friend
Etc

If interested reply to this post and we can discuss details :) :)

IceFire

Will roleplay with you. I like the ideas 1, 5 and 6.
Sex is more exciting on the screen and between the pages than between the sheets.

AAA111

Well I was thinking any one of those 3 work for me..I always play the girl though..IS that ok?

IceFire

That's cool with me, which scenario would you prefer?
Sex is more exciting on the screen and between the pages than between the sheets.

AAA111

Um I'd like any of them actually. Do you mind picking up and setting up the scene for us :) :)

IceFire

AAA111

dakabn

I'll roleplay with you but no sexual scenerios considering you're underaged. However, we could do a relationship RP glee style. All sweet and romantic, but kids are still virgins. :)

AAA111

Yes we could definitely do that :)

AAA111

well you can set up a scene for us? please!

IceFire

IceFire

Hey AAA111, you haven't replied to our thread and I just wanted to check that you got my message on here containing the link to it.

AAA111

Hey yeah I got your link. I just got back from vacation so I'll post now :)

pureNsweet

Hi AAA111,  I am interested in 3),  4)  and 5). Can we discuss more details on these?

AAA111

Hey pureNsweet yes we can definitely discuss details..I'd like to do 3 or 4. you pick. I only play females is that ok?