What is the Matrix?

Started by Tom, November 18, 2010, 08:16:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Hey, it's been 10 years since the Matrix came out. How time flies...

I'd like to play a game set in the world established by the first film. I'll happily be ignoring the two mediocre follow-ups, even going different directions than they did when exploring the relationship between the Matrix and the real world.

I'm looking for a male or female player with a male or female (or futa) character that will be extracted from the Matrix by a team of rebels and trained for missions within the Matrix while also fighting the AI in the real world.

I picture a balance of about 50% sex vs plot, with both fellow humans as well as free matrix programs and other entities as possible sexual encounters. PM me with your interest. I might want to run more than one instance of this game.

playfullchick76

I'd be interested in playing this one out with you. I agree with you on the followups, the originals are usually the best.

I see myself as someone who has the same computer skills as Neo did, maybe works in  a newspaper or online publication, does that fit.

it is hard to beleive that its been ten years since the first one came out, tempus fugit indeed.