Mistress or Master needed! (male bi)

Started by overfiend87, December 07, 2009, 08:39:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

overfiend87

I've been put in the domination position so much and I've been getting sick of it.

When playing a slave role my character usually tries to fight against the owner so they need to be tough. He'll also be naughty so there will be many oppitunities for him to get punished. I've got almost no limits and here's the type of RPs I'm used to, to give you some ideas:

I will take on any ideas for pairings that I havn't mentioned below and will discuss the pairing with you. I'll take on just about any rp apart from series relates. I only do origonal, unless the series related have a VERY good story that I can easily get into.

RPs:

Species pairings:
humanxcentaur (done something like this before. Ask if you want to know about it.)
humanxdemon
humanxfurry
furryxfurry
humanxhuman
humanxelf
humanxdark elf (drow)
humanxDragon
humanxAlien
Humanx? (anything else that isn't exactly human, but can have sex and may or may not resemble a humanoid form like a strange jelly creature, plants with sex organs, Androids and whatever I havn't mentioned that you'd be interested in, but run it by me first.)

School pairings:
Schoolboyxteacher
schoolboyxschoolgirl
Schoolboyxschoolboy
schoolgirlxschoolgirl
TeacherxTeacher

Sex pairings:
malexfuta
femalexfuta
malexmale
malexfemale
femalexfemale

S&M pairings:
Slavexmaster/mistress
slavexslave
master/mistressxmaster/mistress (A struggle over domination. One could be captured and forced to be made an example of infront of everyone to show who is really dominant)

Other pairings:
any incest pairing
Superheroxcivilian
superheroxsuperhero
Superheroxsupervillain
supervillainxcivilian
supervillainxsupervillain
civilianxcivilian (may get involved in either a villain scheme or suffer the various dangers of living in a city where buildings falling is an everyday occurence.)
Copxvigelante (no super powers)
copxconvict
copxjuvinile (as in 16, so there's the legal boundry of american and the scandle of if such a thing was caught in the news.)

Any mix and match that I didn't come up with you can ask me about. I will talk to about. Below I now have some settings if you want a simple human rp. I'll also do loli or shorta, but due to the laws on the site it will have to be 13 or over.

settings:
Fantasy (no real time, but in another world filled with magic, dragons, ect.)
Medival (set so many years ago, back where everyone feared God and merely mentioning the existance of another religion would be considered a sin. wow we haven't evolved far, have we?)
Presant. (Current time line, but we don't have to have politics and all the trouble we have in the news, ect.)
Future. (Doesn't have to have space ships and advanced robots, but can even be a fallout universe where the world has become a barren wasteland.)
Kidnapping (more like a story setting, but wha tI mean by this is where both people, perhaps never met before, are taken to this strange location, left in a room tied up or not, then released so that the kidnapper can have his "hunt".)
Other (I can't really think of any others, so any suggestions would be fine.)

Again, any suggestion that you make, don't be afraid to post here or to send to me in a PM.
Here's my request thread. Dominant Sub, male or female, I don't mind: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=28850.0

Nitro

Well I can play a dominate role and well i also like Switch too..But i was curious Would you be against a Female playing a male. Because i would like to do a Male/Male in like a Master/Slave and the setting be Fantasy and for characters I am up for anything I love playing Vampires and Nekos, and Demons and i don't have any real limits.

overfiend87

Wow, you sound perfect and no I'm not against a female playing a male. I often play female at times just to get rps were the other person is dominant and even sadistic in his/her ways. Certainly sound very similar as I too love to play Vampires, Nekos and Demons. Are you craving any of those?
Here's my request thread. Dominant Sub, male or female, I don't mind: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=28850.0

Nitro

well usually for my characters they sometimes have some odd powers not just normal things like a vampire would have. but yes i am carving a vampire and possibly a human or maybe even a human vampire or both being vampires or a mix of vampire/neko.

overfiend87

Quote from: Litrori Wrapped on December 09, 2009, 08:58:11 PM
well usually for my characters they sometimes have some odd powers not just normal things like a vampire would have. but yes i am carving a vampire and possibly a human or maybe even a human vampire or both being vampires or a mix of vampire/neko.
How about you as the vampire and me as the innocent Neko you kidnapped and decided to use as a living bloodpack. Reproduces blood and as long as you keep him alive, you won't need to hunt for other prey, which if you did there would be a investigation with a large amount of missing people.

Nitro

okay sounds good to me...so are we going to post this in a thread and also are we going to do a bio for our characters?

overfiend87

Quote from: Litrori Wrapped on December 09, 2009, 09:36:50 PM
okay sounds good to me...so are we going to post this in a thread and also are we going to do a bio for our characters?
I usually do a charactr description and the bio can be something the character expresses or may let loose some secrets from the past by saying things in their sleep or torture, ect.

Nitro

Okay sounds all good to me. I am now curious are we going to post in a thread and if so who will start the thread me or you ?"

overfiend87

Quote from: Litrori Wrapped on December 12, 2009, 03:51:25 PM
Okay sounds all good to me. I am now curious are we going to post in a thread and if so who will start the thread me or you ?"
Thread and if you could? Since you'll be the vampire who'll hunt my neko character, capturing him to lock him up and use as a everlasting blood pack.

Nitro

overfiend87