Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

halo

The purpose of our lives is to be happy

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

halo

The purpose of our lives is to be happy

Insanityenviesme

you think your halo will look against my horns too, dont you?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Insanityenviesme

-whistles without any sense of manners-
Howdy, Ma'am!
-tips imaginary hat-
Moments of Sanity

Merry Gentry

*smirks* Hello sweetie... I do love a southern twang..
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Merry Gentry

Insanityenviesme

I take it that you like growling
that bodes well... for me:)
Moments of Sanity

TheLegionary

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TheLegionary

Hi gorgeous girl... when I think you ran short of avatars, you always come back with a delicious surprise!

abandoneddolly

TheLegionary

This is true! Happy New Year, Dolly!

* hugs dolly*

abandoneddolly

Sweet Trouble

CaringGuy

Sweet Trouble

adroitgrayman

You have such a smooth skin that I would love to touch it sometimes.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

KikuLei

adroitgrayman

I am ready to stop on her... if you are ready and willing...
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

lenka

I would give you so much more than she ever could!!!

adroitgrayman

Come to me... I would let you come to me... even if you give me lesser than her. You are so precious.

CaringGuy