In a dystopian prison... (M seeking f, dark gritty role play within)

Started by Denivar, June 04, 2014, 09:30:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denivar

It's Texas, in 2020. As always, the state is a frontier of libertarianism and conservative values. Break the law in Texas and you are punished, with absurdly high incarceration rates, private prisons are utilized to house the inmates. Many of these prisons are rife with dodgy dealings and all sorts of abuse.

To satisfy the public's demand for law & order and crime deterrence, Singaporean-style corporal punishment has recently been instituted, though only used in a few cases so far.

You will play a young woman who travels to Texas to visit a friend she met online. He's not quite what you expect, and after staying a couple of days you ask him to take you back to the airport so you can leave. Sadly enough, the car you're in is stopped for speeding; the patrol officer ends up searching the car, finding drugs. You are arrested along with him and charged even though you knew nothing about the drugs. The prosecutor says he's willing to be lenient with you, and in this case "leniency" means a plea deal which involves prison time...

This will be a harsh gritty role play with you playing this young woman ending up in a nasty situation, and being shipped off to prison. Expect much harsh and degrading treatment, however I'd also like an attempt on making an immersive role play with a mix of characters, both malevolent and benevolent (and more often, somewhere between).  I'm interested in a partner who can work with me to bring this to life. In particular I'd like somebody who brings to life the horror and anger of this young woman who is put in this terrible situation through no fault of her own and has to face all kinds of terrible abuses. I want somebody who can seem really convincing in their efforts to overcome their situation they're in.

Please PM me if interested!
"If you go to see the woman, do not forget the whip." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Ons and Offs -- Roleplay Ideas -- Apologies, Absences, Excuses, that sort of thing