Looking for rps, list inside.... New update!!!!

Started by Mera1506, January 12, 2010, 05:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mera1506

I'm looking for rps. I prefer fan based rps, there's a list further down of course, but first a few other things...

-I love hetero and yaoi, yuri is OK, but I don't rp it too often. Adding trans-sexuals could make it interesting too.

-I'm always willing to double.

-I really like OC x canon pairings.

-I like romance, some smut and humor in an rp

XD = I'd love to rp this.
  C:) = I'll rp it.
-_- = Convince me.
>:) = Not in the mood.

Avatar: The Last Airbender(OC x General Iroh, OC x Bumi, OC x Aang I can play Sokka, Katara, Zuko, Azula):  -_-
Avatar: the last Airbender; The legend of Korra(OC x Tenzin, OC x Bumi, OC x Lin Bolin x Mako, OC x Tarrlok, Tenzin x Tarrlok): XD
Batman(OC x Bruce/Batman, OC x Alfred, OC x Grayson/Nightwing, Bruce/Batman x Grayson/Nightwing, I can play Grayson/Nightwing, Catwoman, Poison Ivy, Harley Quin, Joker): XD
Batman Beyond(OC x Bruce, OC x Terry, Terry x Bruce I can play as Inque, Terry or the DeeDees): XD
Beyblade(OC x Kai, OC x Tala, OC x Zaggert I can play Rey, Kai, Emily and Zeo):  -_-
CSI: Miami(OC x Horatio I can play Delko, Ryan, Speedle Calleigh or Alexx):  XD
CSI: NY(OC x Mac, I can play Lizzy, Stella or Danny):  >:)
Criminal Minds(OC x Morgan, OC x Hotch, OC x Rossi, Hotch x Reid, Gideon x Reid, Morgan x Reid I can play Reid, Rossi, Hotch, Emily, Elle and JJ:  C:)
Death Note(OC x L, OC x Light I can play Naomi, Light, L and Near):  C:)
Gundam Seed(OC x Rau le Crueset, OC x Patrick Zala, OC x Andew Waltfelt, OC x Yzac, OC x Kira, OC x Athrun OC x Mwu La Flaga I can play Kira, Dearka, Mariellia, Murrue, Athrun, Kagali, Lacus and Kira):  XD
Gundam Seed Destiny(OC x Durandal, OC x Andrew Waltfelt, OC x Kira, OC x Yzac, OC x Athrun, OC x Rey I can play Athrun, Kira, Dearka Murrue, Mariellia, Lacus or Kagalli):  XD
Gundam Wing(OC x Zechs, OC x Treize, OC x Trowa, OC x Heero I can play Duo, Heero, Quatre, Trowa, Dorothy, Noin, Sally and Wufei):  C:)
Harry Potter(OC x Lucius, OC x Snape, OC x Sirius, OC x Dumbledore, I can play Harry, Ron, Hermione, Remus, James, Lucius and Sirius):  X
Justice League (Unlimited)(OC x Batman, OC x Green Latern, OC x J'on J'onzz, OC x Superman, Batman x J'on J'onzz, Green Latern x Flash, Hawkgirl x Wonderwoman, I can play Hawkgirl, Huntress, Black Canary or Wonderwoman): XD
DC universe Crime Syndicate(OC x Owlman, OC x Ultraman, I can play Superwoman, Johnny Quick, Power Ring): XD
M*A*S*H(OC x Hawkeye I can play BJ, Frank and Charles):  C:)
Mai HiME(OC x shizuru, OC x Natsuki, Natsuki x Shizuru I can play Mai, Yukino, Natsuki and Shizuru): XD
Mai Otome(OC x Shizuru, OC x Natsuki, I can play Nina, Akira, Segay, Natsuki): XD
Mai Otome Sifr(OC x Rena, OC x Bruce, I can play as Rena, Bruce, Elliot): XD
NYPD Blue(OC x John Kelly I can play Sippowitz or Martinez):  XD
Pokémon(OC x Brandon, OC x Professor Oak, OC x Professor Rowen, OC x Drew, OC x Roark, OC x OC I can play Misty, Max, May, Phantina or Harley):  C:)
Star Trek(OC x Kirk, OC x Spock, Spock x McCoy I can play Sulu, Uhura, McCoy or Scotty):  -_-
Star Trek: The Next Generation(OC x Data, OC x Picard, OC x Worf, Picard x Data, Picard x Riker, Geordi x Data I can play Crusher, Wesly, Riker, LeForge or Worf):  -_-
Star Trek: Voyager(OC x Janeway, OC x Chakotay I can play B'elana, 7of9, Paris, Kim or Doc):  -_-
The A-Team(OC x BA, OC x Hanniball, BA x Murdock, I can play Murdock, Face or BA):  -_-
The Pretender(OC x Sydney, OC x Jarod, I can play Parker):  -_-
Transformers Animated:(OC x Prowl, OC x Optimus Prime I can play Bumblebee or Optimus Prime):  -_-
Transformers Prime(OC x Optimus Prime or OC x Ratchet, I can play Jack, RC or Ratchet: XD
Winx Club(OC x OC):  -_-
X-Men(OC x X-avier, OC x Magneto, OC x Wolverine I can play Storm, Wolverine, Jean, Rogue, Bandit or Scott):  C:)
Yu-Gi-Oh(OC x Atem/Yami Yugi, OC x Seto, OC x Bakura, OC x Odion OC x Pegasus, I can play Malik, Bakura, Pegasus, Joey, Duke and Seto):  C:)

The fetishlist is in my gis, but a few big ones are:

Ageplay, with me playing the younger party
Older men(Age 40 and up)

shadowspale

May if you state what you prefer playing you will get interest. You have listed what you will play but not what gender you play or the gender you want to play against. You haven't created an O/O so no one can get an idea from that. Just a suggestion.

playfullchick76

I would be interested in playing something out of either knight rider, as i loved the series, star trek voyager, or beast wars.

My idea for beast wars would be like this. I would be human, but inside my own sort of transformer. I would be searching for the maximals and appear around old Earth in the time period that theyre there in the series, go closer to try to pick them up, have my transformer damaged, that would look like battlemechs I'm thinking, and join up with the Maximals.

No ones ever had an interest in beast wars before, so if that idea appeals to you, do tell.

I would also be interested in playing something out of the book series the amtrak wars, or a scenario where what happens to the world in the voyager episode dragons teeth happens to earth.If you want to know more about that idea, let me know.

playfullchick76

Seen what, what idea that i put in interests you the most.

Mera1506

I don't know the Amtrek series. But the transformer beastwars will do. How about we double and each play a canon and an OC?

Skorn

Alright so I looked over the list and one jumped out at me: Shaman King. I absolutely love the series, and the story hooked me in fast.

I would play an original character or characters, I have no problem playing more then one but I'd be focusing a little bit more on the first. The character or characters are transfer students from either America or Europe (Haven't really decided) that are, of course, Shaman's. He or they truly only came because of the transfer program that he or they enrolled into. However, during their (they're) stay, he or they learn of Yoh. The trip swiftly becomes something more then just a trip of education and into something much more. All the while, the first character, being male would be coercing Anna and not realizing who she was or her connections with Yoh. The second character, if you would like, would be a female and tries coercing with Yoh. Whether that comes to an abrupt end or a risky development when Yoh's identity and status is revealed to them, that will come to play when the time rolls around.

Of course, if you would rather use a different storyline, then I'll go with it! I just really wanted to do a Shaman King RP. :)

Mera1506

co-ercing Anna? How long ago did you watch Shaman King? But the problem is that I too want to enter an Oc and do want mine paired with a canon. How about you play Yoh, I'll take Anna and we each play an OC? Also I'm not a fan of rape, but as long as it doesn't go that far... I could play that second original character?

Skorn

How long ago? Ehhhh...it's been a while. Can't really say how long, to be honest.

Alright that works with me! :) I can play Yoh and an OC, totally cool with me. As for the rape thing, that wasn't what I was saying. >.< Not a big fan of it myself. When I say coercing, I mean...uhh...trying to romance her! Tis what I mean. Whether it's successful or not, that's up to you.

Edit: And yes you could play that second original character, or anything ya like. I was just throwing out an idea if there wasn't already one. xD

Mera1506

Romancing Anna would be futile if you ask me. But hey it could be fun. I'll play my OC then. She'll be interested in Yoh. Should our OCs know one another or be strangers?

Skorn

I know! That's the fun part! xD

Ummm...we'll have 'em know each other, yeah.

Skorn

Mmmm...I think Brother and sister would be pretty fun. But! Either one works.

Skorn

Skorn