News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adroitgrayman

Guilty yes, and it was fun

Every flashed in public to make someone hard?
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Scribbles

Not guilty.

Ever have your taste-buds do a U-turn, and something you loved suddenly becomes gross?
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

LilyOfTheGalley

Yes. I'm not Jewish, but I used to really like Matzos just as a snack. Then something happened to me and I completely lost my taste for them altogether; now I really don't like the taste at all.

Ever had it flip the other way -- something you always thought was gross suddenly becomes super tasty?

Scribbles

Yup, guilty, I used to find paella absolutely disgusting but fell in love with it after trying one made by a friend.

Ever dislike something not by merit, taste, etc, but rather because it has an association with something you have an extreme dislike for?
AA and OO

Undeniable Sin

not guilty.. I don't think..

ever had a situation that you tried not to worry over, but the more you tried to not worry, the more worried you got?
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Peccavi

Oh no! All the time!  :'(

Have you ever had a craving for something but been too lazy to make it happen?!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Tilt

Guilty, depression is a bitch.

Have you ever told yourself that you're going to reply to someone in the morning, which turns into that afternoon, then tomorrow, until six months has passed and you don't know how to explain that you mentally wrote back to them but never actually physically did it?

Undeniable Sin

Guilty! That is so easy to do *facepalm* I just remmmbered a message I need to reply to!

Do you decorate for fall/Thanksgiving?

Scribbles

Not guilty, Thanksgiving is mostly an American thing, I think...

Ever realize you don't have enough time to complete something important and just lowkey snap? Not by throwing a rage but by doing something odd, like lying outside on the grass, staring at the stars...
AA and OO

Undeniable Sin

Guilty. My stress blow up go to is getting a chair and sitting in the rain

Have you ever wanted something so badly (an animal for example) only to get it and become exasperated because you realize it's more trouble than  it's worth?

Mimetisme

Quite guilty of that. -Chuckles-

Have you ever done something wrong but let someone else take the blame in your stead?

Example
Siblings. A glass ash tray broke but when asked, you say your sibling did it.

♦ A&A/Post Tracker Updated 03-19-2020 (1 of 9 posts owed)
♦ O/O STILL Under massive reconstruction
POSTING RATE: A few hours - 72 Hours, excluding weekends.
(I vanish Friday nights & return Monday at some point, generally)

☙≈ Ons & Offs
☙≈ A&A, Chat & Post Tracker

Undeniable Sin

Guilty as a child.. very guilty. My poor sibling

Have you ever drank a whole pot of coffee by yourself (6-8 cups)

Scribbles

Not guilty, I can never go more than a single cup of coffee.

Going to flip Mimetisme's question and ask if anyone has taken the blame for something they didn't do, to protect a friend or sibling?
AA and OO

Tilt

Sort of guilty? My parents believed that if they didn't know which kid did something wrong, they should just hit all of us until someone confessed. I had the lowest pain tolerance.Nothing particularly noble about it, it was just easier.

Have you ever gotten lost, despite having a GPS?

curvyprincess

Of course, either read my phone wrong or really didn't know where I was going or the part of town I was in.

Have you ever had a very satisfying moment in life, and then looking back at it, you regret it. 
[/url]

Undeniable Sin

Guilty. Hate how that happens

Have you ever been desparate for a new story in your life to the point you'll read other people's stories to fill a void?

Voxy Vae

Guilty AF  :'(

Have you ever vandalized the property of someone you hate (for completely justified reasons of course) only to later discover that said property belonged to someone else entirely?

Nico

No.

Have you ever ordered something random at a restaurant and it turned out to be another favourite meal of yours afterwards?

Undeniable Sin

Guilty! I love to play Menu roulette. Spin my finger around the menu and randomly point. My lucky finger has yet to lead me wrong

Have you ever worked at a restaurant or fast food place?

Scribbles

Guilty, had a short stint as a waitress at a beer festival, even got a $500 tip!

Ever tried swimming in the deep ocean?
AA and OO

Mimetisme

Sadly, not guilty. Would love to though!

Have you ever forfeted sleep to play a video game?
♦ A&A/Post Tracker Updated 03-19-2020 (1 of 9 posts owed)
♦ O/O STILL Under massive reconstruction
POSTING RATE: A few hours - 72 Hours, excluding weekends.
(I vanish Friday nights & return Monday at some point, generally)

☙≈ Ons & Offs
☙≈ A&A, Chat & Post Tracker

RedRose

Haha yes. Not even necessarily on purpose, but those get addictive, and before you realize it is dawn. Mainly teens and early early 20s though. Guiltyyyy.

Passing it on.
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Scribbles

Not guilty, unless an interactive novel counts, then guilty.

Ever have a brief panic attack that you lost something, only to realize you're already wearing it or have it in your hand?
AA and OO

yobo

Sort of. If something important, like my wallet or passport, aren't where I thought they should be while travelling I will get those brief panic attacks.

Have you ever bought a can of Pringles just because the flavour was too weird not to taste?

Undeniable Sin

Guilty. Pumpkin pie flavored..

Have you ever said something sounds so gross you would never try it but you did and loved it?