Ghost in the Shell

Started by FlaminGlory, July 15, 2009, 01:03:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlaminGlory

As the title says I am looking for a Ghost in the shell game and would love it to be advance lit. Will work on plot when I have someone interested.

Mnemaxa

Purely for the sake of curiosity, how deep into the world would you be delving?  The Graphic novels only, or TV series only or Movies only?  Mix and Match? 

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.

FlaminGlory

I haven't read the Graphic Novels, so it would be pretty much the TV series and the Movies.

Mnemaxa

Ah, thank you.  I can't take you up on it, but I thought I would ask; I'm fond of the author who originally wrote the series.

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.

FlaminGlory

I do have plans in buying the graphic novels though, as soon as I get some cash. Thanks for looking at my thread though.

Haibane

I'm interested. Very.

The first and second movies are more or less self-contained settings to the two TV series and the third movie. So my feeling is you either go with the two TV series plus the 3rd movie version of the world or the world presented in movies #1 and #2. In my mind the two don't fit together.

There is only one female character, which I assume you'd wish to play?

That being so I'd play an original female character (I don't play male roles).

Nudge me if you think I would fit in.

EDIT: Oops, I just noticed this is in 1-on-1s. Was thinking in terms of a group game where it has a lot of potential.

FlaminGlory

I was thinking about doing an group roleplay but I wasn't sure how many would be interested.

Haibane

Can I suggest asking a deity to move this to the groups board? You may get more interest.