Seeking RPs! (Mainly M for F, but whoever is welcome! :) )

Started by Rogue32, April 27, 2013, 07:33:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rogue32

I'm a straight shooter and there's really only a few things you need to know about me if you want to get something started: I don't do mxm or fxf, it's just not my cup of tea. I can go anywhere from Casual to Advanced. I'm a relatively open-minded dude, but please don't approach me with an idea I haven't posted, unless it's something you really haven't seen anywhere else. I like fandoms, and I enjoy playing Cannons. Originals are also fun. I have a terrible attention span and life tends to get busy sometimes, so if you feel like I'm slacking off or losing interest, more often then not I just need a friendly reminder to post. It's nothing personal, I just tend to get sidetracked. I'm on pretty often and I'll post several times a day. Please don't bother with me if you have a tendency to get a cheap thrill off of starting an RP and promptly not-following up. Also, I expect my partners to contribute as much to the roleplay as I do. That means I don't want to be the only one pushing plot development and playing all the background characters. People seem to forget that in a roleplay, it's more then just their characters, it's about the characters and the world around them.

Okay, that was a mouthfull. Now, I expect my partners to be literate, mature, and 18 or older- just 'cause. Must be comfortable with swearing, violence, darker themes, because I very rarely take the roll of the Hero unless I'm playing a Cannon character for a certain fandom. Don't avoid me or ditch me if you're done with our RP- just say so. We'll work it out or gracefully part ways. Being underhanded is a good way to piss me off.

If you have an original idea, or some sort of plot, let me know and I may consider it even if it isn't listed here. I absolutely hate making lists, so more often then not I omit stuff I'd generally be down for. Anyway, onto the list. The dancing kitty will let you know what my current craves are.

Fantasy.
--I'll pretty much never turn down a request for a fantasy roleplay as long as there's some sort of idea attached to it. As much as I hate myself for listing pairings, though, here's a few guidelines as to what I might be looking for:

Paladin x OC
Dark Knight x OC
Tyrannical/Feudal Lord x subject/mercenary/assassin/ rival noble
Human x Elf
Master x Slave
Your ideas! I'm pertty much always craving the above, or anything fantasy for that matter.

Modern.
--- may take a little more convincing, but if you have a solid idea I'll probably do this. I'm thinking something along the lines of the supernatural, with curses, hauntings, monsters of myth and all that fun stuff.
Vampires (I'm picky about this-- so don't even try unless you have a really really good idea!)
Supernatural investigator x non-believer/ghost/witch

Soldier x civilian
Experiment x Scientist
CSI -related

Future/Scifi
--- Not one of the subjects I've touched upon much, but I'm willing to give it a go.
Star Wars
Steampunk
Suggestions... I dunno.

Video Games
--- again, love'em, suggest'em, might not have played'em.
Final Fantasy 7
Tales of Vesperia

World of Warcraft (Mad loves for this)

Metal Gear series
Dragon Age: Origins or Dragon Age 2

Baldur's Gate series

TV shows!
--- I loooove watching TV, so if there's a show your interested in that isn't listed, give me a holler and I'll consider it!

Dr. Who

...There's a basic idea of what I'm looking for, anyway. Hope to hear from you all soon! :)

HellsPrincess

Hello Rogue, it's a pleasure to meet you and I love how you layed out your thread. Anyways I was looking over your Ideas and well I was wondering if you would be up for a Prison Break roleplay, Big Bang Theory or we can do the SoliderxCivillian

Sorrows Solace

Hello there,

I'm interested in a Paladin/OC (I have a Pally character or can play the opposing role) and the Soldier/Civilian, if it's alright I'd like to play a female soldier.

Mystriss

I am typically game for fantasy RP, though I tend to like rather deep plots so I'm not sure if you'd have time/attention for it :P

RainyHigh

Hello there! I'm interested in

QuoteTyrannical/Feudal Lord x subject/mercenary/assassin/ rival noble

Myself playing the assassin is preferred. But I don't mind any of the others.

and

QuoteVampires (I'm picky about this-- so don't even try unless you have a really really good idea!)
Supernatural investigator x non-believer/ghost/witch

Just everything about this. xD
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories