New Ideas [M for F]

Started by MagicalPen, May 17, 2018, 08:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

I have many more ideas listed in my on/offs - feel free to message me about them too.

Only looking for Forum play with these ideas!

All of these ideas can be tweaked and details can be worked out!

I will be playing the MALE in all of these pairings. I am seeking the FEMALE roles.

1. After Practice Training (Male Soccer Coach + Female Soccer Player)

Coach Edwards lived for soccer. It had always been his favorite sport. And now he was the coach of a girls HS Team! Sure, it wasn't his dream job, but it was one foot in the door and if he had successful seasons, then bigger and better teams would surely come knocking on his door. That is, as long as he doesn't ruin his career!

For one reason or another, he has developed a crush on his star player. He knows its wrong of course, but finds himself lusting after her! She has only recently started to really focus on soccer, wanting to get a scholarship to a big school and all, so has started to ask him for some after-practice practice, something he is more than happy to oblige her with. She seems to really like him as well, always at ease and comfortable around him.

He can't help himself as he leads her in some 'new' stretches, letting his hands roam over her body, gauging how she will react to his more inappropriate touches...

2. Innocence Lost (Teen Girl + Friends Father)

Friends from forever. He has watched her grow up, almost like his own daughter. But she has blossomed, turned into a beautiful young woman. He has noticed her changes, her confidance, the way she perks up around him, the way she coyly looks at him, the innocent flirts, the lingering touches.

A chance encounter in the middle of the night, both in a state of undress, during a sleepover lets one thing lead to the next, her innocence - her virginity - taken by him, bent over the bathroom counter while her friends sleep in the next room. But does it end there? Or do they take what chances they can, fooling around with eachother behind everyones back. She is so sweet and innocent and has a lot to learn and discover...moldable to his own fantasies, some of which his wife won't satisfy.

3. Home Invasion (Incest - Father/Son + Mother/Daughter or Daughter/Daughter)

A weekend getaway out to the woods - for a father and son, its a chance to have what they've always wanted. For a Mother and Daughter, its a nightmare that unleashes their inner desires. While the father and son go off hunting in the woods, home invaders break in in the middle of the night and capture the Mother and Daughter.

True submissive but not knowing it, the Mother and Daughter soon find themselves naked and held hostage by the two men who seem more then eager to sate their sexual desires on them. No is not an answer and both women quickly fall in line, soon strangely beginning to find pleasure in their situation, the firm hands and hard cocks keeping them in line.

Of course, it comes as a shock when the invaders reveal themselves to be the Father and Son, but both women have fully submitted to them by now, changing the family dynamics forever!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games