Mild noncon Housewife/son's best friend story

Started by LaCroix, May 21, 2009, 02:24:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaCroix

As mentioned this is basically an idea about a middle aged housewife and her son's best friend, who would be between 18-20 years old. The basic idea behind the story is that her son's friend has known this woman for a long time. In that time he's developed fantasies about her, he's lusted after her. This leads him finally to develop a plan to ensnare her.

You see, the wife has always had dreams of being a model. These dreams are realized when she hears of a new company recently come to town on the internet. She applies and lo and behold, they accept her after seeing a few photos.

What she does not know, however, is that the company itself is not real. Its all been faked and set up by her son's best friend. She'd arrive, he's the only one there, a photography major in college, they left him to take her photos and over the course of the session through compliments and this young man fawning over her it goes farther than she wanted. Nude photos, sex, wahetever. After this the best friend would attempt to use these photographs to keep having his way with her and etc.

Any rate you know the drill, if interested pm or reply here.
Mickey Mouse's birthday being announced on the television news as if it were an actual event! I don't give a shit! If I cared about Mickey Mouse's birthday I would have memorized it years ago! And I'd send him a card, 'Dear Mickey, Happy Birthday, Love George'. I don't do that, why, don't give a shit! Fuck Mickey Mouse! Fuck him in the ass with a big rubber dick! Then break it off and beat him with it!

Morgana