News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

Mmm.. Soulds... delicious! Where can I get one of you?  ;)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

MiaFire

In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

MiaFire

-

forbiddenfruit

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

forbiddenfruit

MiaFire

-whispers to Fruit- Said I need a spanking and did nothing about it. :P
-

forbiddenfruit

Ooo spanking! i like spankings!!  he should totally spank you, if he doesn't.. I will!  >:)

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

MiaFire

-

forbiddenfruit

MiaFire

-licks lightly along your jaw- Payback is sweet. :P
-

forbiddenfruit

MiaFire

-licks your jawline again letting my teeth graze lightly- Like that you like? ;P
-

forbiddenfruit

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

forbiddenfruit

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

forbiddenfruit

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

forbiddenfruit

adroitgrayman

“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

forbiddenfruit

Anesa