Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLegionary

banned for being so beautiful and mysterious.

MiaFire

Banned for banning due to beauty
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

TheLegionary

banned because you do not understand that you do not have to hide your weak points if you are certain about your strong points! LOL

Kazuume

Banned for talking too much.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Stone

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Phoenixrisen

Banned for being so stony. :P
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Stone

Banned for not liking stony!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Kazuume

Banned for using your own name in a sentence. lol
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Stone

Banned because I didn't use it first!

Kazuume

Banned for passing the blame.
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Stone

Banned for passing through non-naked!

Belle33

Banned for shrinkage *it's getting cold*

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Stone

Banned for seeing through the girl!

Secretwriter

Banned for being Stone. So cold and unfeeling.

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Stone

Banned for acting like you don't like it.

Secretwriter

Banned for telling Secret's secrets...

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Stone

Banned for keeping them secret.

Kazuume

Banned for expecting secrets should be told.
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Rubicon

Banned for excessive expectations of privacy while wearing that revealing (and delightful) an outfit!

Belle33

Banned for use of consecutive "ex" words. 

Elgor

Banned for missing the 's'
~~ Be beauty before me, be it above me, below me, be beauty all around me, when I walk ~~

Belle33

Banned for implying consecutive 's' are bannable while using them.  Such hypocrisy!

Elgor

~~ Be beauty before me, be it above me, below me, be beauty all around me, when I walk ~~

Belle33

Banned for being uncomplicated - which is a lovely trait really but - rules are rules... Banned!

Lyron

Banned for following the rules. Aren't rules meant to be broken? :P

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.