News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

One on One

Started by Zeikaela, September 28, 2011, 01:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeikaela

Maybe, I haven't been so clear on what I want... Maybe, because this is an adult role play site you all think that it means a cyber-free-for-all. I joined this site in hope for a real role play partner... I do NOT want to cyber with you. Don't get me wrong: sex in a role play is cool, when it's because the characters are in some way in love.

I want to do a role play. A real story. I am open to almost any kind of role play. But I am not here to cyber... I can get just sex in real life. Role playing means something to me. If you would like to have an intellectual story with me, I will be open to anything.
I'll be your slave if you'll be my master.

Barrodin

Eh... looking over your post history you have yet to actually post anything offering anyone an idea what sort of roleplay you might be interested in other than a quick cyber. If you have some preference or idea for something, you might get a better response by posting it, instead of just posting threads about no one coming to you with the right idea yet.

Zeikaela

That's because all my posts go to a different place. I don't like forum playing, most of the time, and I don't do chats.
I'll be your slave if you'll be my master.

Barrodin

Ok, but whether or not you like playing a scene out in forum, you still might want to post at least an Ons and Offs thread, or an Ideas thread in the non-forum seeking section. I'm not sure how you expect people interested in the things you are interested in to find you without something to grab their attention.

WhiteTigerForever

Why are you interested in writing so strongly, with no amazing, thought provoking ideas you may have yourself?  I too have the same problems, and get passed very very frequently, but I write only for the boards.  It is a good feeling at the end of the day for me..:D... tap into that amazing muse lurking just behind you!  :D I wish you the best of luck :D
Not accepting new roles but Photoshop riches await you instead.