CLOSED

Started by Old Lady Willow, March 26, 2012, 10:22:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Lady Willow

I've had this idea in my head for a while now.... basically, the story would start off with the alien crashing near where my character lives. She goes to investigate, and finds him laying there. Not wanting to just leave him there, she takes him home to bandage his wounds and help him recover. The alien is grateful, and sees it as the ultimate act of kindness. As such, he takes the human woman as his mate. When she comes in to change his bandages, he jumps her and has sex with her. Of course, being from another planet, he doesn't understand her words, and doesn't understand that she doesn't want it. What was courtship to him was actually rape to her. He won't even let her leave the house, as he wants his mate all to himself.

As I said, I want this to start out as rape, and slowly melt into something more loving as the two of them spend more time together and begin to learn about each other. The main issue here, aside the raping, is going to be the language barrier. Neither character understands the other at all.

Also, as for what the alien looks like, that is up to whomever decides to play this out with me. All I ask is that he be humanoid, and not some sort of space dog or something. Tenticals are welcome, however. ^^

Xenolord

Oooooh... Sounds wonderful! I would love to help you make this fantasy a reality!