Hogwarts University (Freeform Potterverse) [Closed]

Started by Totoro, January 03, 2022, 01:54:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebelle

Hey uh... so.. Imma gonna show some interest here....

Dunno if I have the brain power to actually go through with it due to other things going on but...

I'm gonna at least show some interest.

Totoro

Quote from: Rebelle on January 11, 2022, 07:14:43 PM
Hey uh... so.. Imma gonna show some interest here....

Dunno if I have the brain power to actually go through with it due to other things going on but...

I'm gonna at least show some interest.

Any interest is greatly appreciated. If I can help at all please do let me know and I'll do what I can. I'd love to have you involved in the game.

Heartsink

Yay to more interest! Great set of characters and writers, and very detailed game setting by Totoro

Wanted Ads can be helpful to interested writers without a character in mind

Levi

I'm going to respectfully bow out and release my reservation.
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Totoro

Quote from: Levi on January 16, 2022, 10:05:37 PM
I'm going to respectfully bow out and release my reservation.

All good! Best of luck with all other writing.

InnocentSynn

*plants my interest flag firmly in the ground*  I've got some ideas for this that I think will be a lot of fun and I love me some HP, so let's go!

Totoro

Quote from: InnocentSynn on January 18, 2022, 06:13:29 PM
*plants my interest flag firmly in the ground*  I've got some ideas for this that I think will be a lot of fun and I love me some HP, so let's go!

Hey! Sounds good, looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Feel free to make reservations if needed.

CurvyKitten

Reserving Lauren Calaway as a face claim. Please and thank you :)

Totoro

LamentingQuill

sloane

hello! i know it says you’re still recruiting at the top but just wanted to double check by expressing an interest in making a character or two!
[tr]
   [td][/td][td]   [/td][td] | [/td][td]   [/td]
[td][/td][td]   [/td]
[/tr][/table]

Totoro

Quote from: sloane on February 06, 2022, 07:31:14 AM
hello! i know it says you’re still recruiting at the top but just wanted to double check by expressing an interest in making a character or two!

Hi! Yes, I can confirm we're absolutely still recruiting. Please let me know if you have any questions.

sloane

Quote from: Totoro on February 06, 2022, 07:35:55 AM
Hi! Yes, I can confirm we're absolutely still recruiting. Please let me know if you have any questions.

wonderful! no questions for now but if i could reserve marie teissoniere and avan jogia as face claims that would be lovely! i shall get character sheets sent to you soon. c:
[tr]
[td][/td][td]   [/td]
[/tr][/table]

Totoro

Quote from: sloane on February 06, 2022, 07:45:35 AM
wonderful! no questions for now but if i could reserve marie teissoniere and avan jogia as face claims that would be lovely! i shall get character sheets sent to you soon. c:

Sounds good, noted both down!

Mellific

O/O | A/A | MM

Swashbuckler

Quote from: sloane on February 06, 2022, 07:45:35 AM

Heya sloane!

sloane

[tr]
[td][/td][td]   [/td]
[/tr][/table]

WillowPup

Hiya, hoping to dip my toes in here!

If possible, can I please reserve Head of Hufflepuff/Astronomy teacher with Carice van Houten as the faceclaim? Animagus who's form is a falcon (if that's cool?), same form as her Patronus.

Also would like to play a student but happy to fill any gaps/make up numbers in houses, etc. I have a few ideas, such as a Slytherin who doesn't fit the stereotype in appearance (not super model beautiful or anything but cunning and smart), among others. Let me know and I'll PM over a CS tomorrow at some point.

Yay! Thank you!

Totoro

Quote from: WillowPup on February 07, 2022, 06:15:30 AM
Hiya, hoping to dip my toes in here!

If possible, can I please reserve Head of Hufflepuff/Astronomy teacher with Carice van Houten as the faceclaim? Animagus who's form is a falcon (if that's cool?), same form as her Patronus.

Also would like to play a student but happy to fill any gaps/make up numbers in houses, etc. I have a few ideas, such as a Slytherin who doesn't fit the stereotype in appearance (not super model beautiful or anything but cunning and smart), among others. Let me know and I'll PM over a CS tomorrow at some point.

Yay! Thank you!

Hi, love the enthusiasm.

You can absolutely reserve that.

All sorts of students are welcome! We were lacking in Gryffindors but having just added a couple in we're doing alright for them now. Gryffindor and Slytherin are currently the least populated houses but overall the split is not too bad.

WillowPup

Quote from: Totoro on February 07, 2022, 06:29:51 AM
Hi, love the enthusiasm.

You can absolutely reserve that.

All sorts of students are welcome! We were lacking in Gryffindors but having just added a couple in we're doing alright for them now. Gryffindor and Slytherin are currently the least populated houses but overall the split is not too bad.

Awesome, thanks for the quick reply.

I think I'll stick with the staff member for now, and see how I go with activity, and then maybe add a student down the track if numbers adjust again.  :-)

I actually am just about done with the character sheet, so sending it through after a proofread.

Totoro

Quote from: WillowPup on February 07, 2022, 06:57:23 AM
Awesome, thanks for the quick reply.

I think I'll stick with the staff member for now, and see how I go with activity, and then maybe add a student down the track if numbers adjust again.  :-)

I actually am just about done with the character sheet, so sending it through after a proofread.

No problem, sounds like a good plan to me! Will get back to you ASAP.

Lady Sakura

Tentatively decided I might jump in.

Can I reserve Kendall Jenner please.

Also I'd like to make her a Slytherin if possible is there room for that?

Totoro

Quote from: Lady Sakura on February 17, 2022, 12:28:28 PM
Tentatively decided I might jump in.

Can I reserve Kendall Jenner please.

Also I'd like to make her a Slytherin if possible is there room for that?

Hey! Nice. I'd love to have you.

Reservation noted.

The other houses have caught up so a Slytherin is welcome!

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Totoro on February 17, 2022, 12:39:08 PM
Hey! Nice. I'd love to have you.

Reservation noted.

The other houses have caught up so a Slytherin is welcome!

excellent! I hope to have her sent over to you by the weekend.

Totoro