A Sugar Baby and the New Girl Friend [M for FxF]

Started by MasterEric6, April 24, 2019, 10:00:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterEric6

Small group RP involving sugar baby/sugar daddy play

MC will by the sugar daddy. He has been seeing his current sugar baby (YC#1) for a decent amount of time. In the past he's been with several other sugar babies but this current sugar baby is by far his favorite thus he is very generous with her. The sugar baby very much enjoys spending time with her current sugar daddy as well. This is unlike some of her past sugar daddy's where things where more about the gifts and money. YC#1 might have liked their money but they where either not attractive to her or had an unappealing personality or some other issue that grew on her in the wrong way over time.

YC#1 has had trouble getting a relationship with her boyfriend/girlfriend's outside of her sugaring. The problem is she want's to still have a sugar daddy. This is not only because she loves sugaring but also now because of how much she likes her current sugar daddy. This as you can imagine has caused some problems for her other relationships.  None of these problems are with her current sugar daddy who encourages her to date. It's her past boyfriends and girlfriends that are the issue with her dating life. They have either gotten angry and dumped her or they tried to act cool about her sugaring but were really actually weirded out by the whole situation. Either way those relationships haven't lasted very long after she told them the truth about her sugaring.

This leads to the present and the sugar babies current girl friend(YC#2). The sugar baby really likes/loves her current girlfriend. She therefore nervously decides tell her about the other relationship, the one where a rich man spoils her in exchange for sexual attention. Surprisingly her girlfriend takes the news very well. This has never happened before so the sugar baby is waiting for the other shoe to drop.  When the YC#1 gets back from a date with her MC she finds her YC#2 drinking wine and in a sexy and revealing outfit. This is a surprise and she is worried that maybe it's jealousy rearing it's ugly head. But to her surprise the girlfriend asks about all the details, especially the steamy ones. This eventually leads to a very satisfying time in bed between the two. This interest keeps up and then one day the question is asked by her girlfriend. "So do you think your sugar daddy would mind having two sugar baby's? I mean do you think he would want to have two sugar baby's at the same time on the same date?"

Of course the sugar daddy is eager to agree to the sort of request one never gets even as a sugar daddy.

I will be playing the Sugar Daddy

Seeking roles for
-Sugar Baby
-Sugar Baby's girlfriend

Optional ideas
-Willing to sub out the Sugar Daddy for a Sugar Momma if there is more interest for that
-If there is interest we could add a 4th role of a Sugar Momma to join the Sugar Daddy. (Details to be discussed)

I am open and eager to discuss the details of this RP.

Pic is for inspiration feel free to use your own face claim.

If interested please respond in this post so all can see.

MasterEric6

monthly bump and re-wrote text and added a pic

MasterEric6

MasterEric6

10-10-2019
Monthly bump, reworked text and added optional ideas.

Mature Desires

I would be open to playing one of these characters.

MasterEric6

Do you have a preference as to which character?

Mature Desires

Probably the sugar baby's girlfriend older or younger doesn't matter to me

MasterEric6

Updated text and bumping to hopefully get this one going.

MasterEric6