News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Games from the Asylum

Started by Nightshade Symphony, December 31, 2009, 12:33:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightshade Symphony

I will put this as detailed as possible. I am looking for someone that can play The Joker. Now, what I'm looking for is not your exactly typical Joker. I like a hybrid of the personality of the Sadistic Dark Horse joker, with the suave and flair of the comic joker. I would want to play Harley Quinn, of course.

The dynamic between them would be one of mutual need and insanity. He needs her to function- she is basically his slave. she cooks for him, cleans for him, takes beatings from him when everything is not to his perfection. But it is not a typical D/S relationship. She is not bound by collar or leash, and sometimes he even encourages her to fight him and argue. The kicker is - when he beats her (and i mean Brutally. Broken bones and blood loss are nothing to him ) he will not remember it after he goes to bed. In fact he goes as far as to be shocked and scared for her, worried that someone has hurt his poor Harley, and vows to defend her honor. Harley never accuses him, and never blames him. Because she believes that is the only way he can love her. It is a very multi-layered and understandably difficult story to play. But with the right RP-er, it could be an amazing game to play.

My other request, is for  a game that involves the Sandman series of comics. If you are unfamiliar, it is alright. I am not asking specifically for a Sandman character but more that I am desperately wanting to play Delirium. (If you want information on her, there is wikipedia articles on her or I could give you a rundown). If you would -like- to play an Endless with her Destruction would be a good pairing for her. If not playing an Endless, a regular human, elf, anything really! She would start out on a human realm as either a homeless girl or some type of seedy profession. Around the age of 17-20. We could discuss more if you are interested.

Other interests would be Warcraft related. I am somewhat lacking on complete lore knowledge, but I know a good bit of it. I prefer to play on the Horde side of things, but we could discuss. This one isn't so much fleshed out but an idea for a game.
{ And it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel ... is just a freight train coming your way }

.·´¯`·-> AFK's & IOU's -+- Hot's & Cold's <-·´¯`·.

'Religion is like a Penis. It's fine to have one, it's fine to be proud of it.
But please, don't whip it out in public and wave it around.
And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my throat.'