News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Spring break [more guys please!]

Started by Combicon, January 31, 2009, 12:11:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The American Patriot

Quote from: Lavender on February 01, 2009, 03:34:46 PM
Oh my.  *fans self*  Tall and a patriot.  Whew.  Is it hot in here?  :p

Height always matters to me.  I don't know why, but tall is just very sexy to me.  Over six feet at least.  And then foreign accents are also a big thing for me.  And guns.  But anyway, those are topics for other conversations.  :p

Does a Southern Accent count as a foriegn accent for you? :D cause I talk with a very thick southern accent (when i was a kid taking German, we learned that i speak Russian with a german accent, and german with a russian accent)....
"Do you have any idea how we are talking about here? We are talking about the 'Butcher of Keiv'... The 'Cakemaker of Keiv' could kick all of our asses, and we are talking about the 'BUTCHER of Kevi'... Does that tell you anything?"

Story of the Accident... https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29000.0

Dashenka

oi you speak Russian too???

I speak English with a Russian accent... and I hate it :(

btw in my opinion we should start this story. Make a post and go go go...
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

The American Patriot

I love russian accents. :)

I haven't spoken russian since 1989. and can't remember it to save my life, though i would love to try again. :) if you're interseted in helping me learn it again, i'm more than willing to learn an new tongue! ;)
"Do you have any idea how we are talking about here? We are talking about the 'Butcher of Keiv'... The 'Cakemaker of Keiv' could kick all of our asses, and we are talking about the 'BUTCHER of Kevi'... Does that tell you anything?"

Lavender

Quote from: The American Patriot on February 01, 2009, 03:46:29 PM
Does a Southern Accent count as a foriegn accent for you? :D cause I talk with a very thick southern accent (when i was a kid taking German, we learned that i speak Russian with a german accent, and german with a russian accent)....

*giggles*  It depends on the voice in that case.  Tenor or bass?  I've got a southern accent so it's not as sexy for me as foreign ones.  :p

And don't worry, imagine speaking French, not Cajun French either, with a southern drawl.  :p  *giggles*  Or Latin or Italian.  It was awful trying to remember to sing with proper diction without using my accent.  :p
I'm feeling a little bit better!  I might not post with the frequency I used to for awhile, but at least I'm not as bad as I was.  Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Turn me on/Turn me off and find a list of the games I'm lucky enough to write in as well.

Literary Longings

"Goin' on a year now, and I ain't had nothin' twixt my nethers weren't run on batteries!" --Kaylee

"Tell me I'm pretty, Wash." "Were I unwed, I would take you in a manly fashion." "Cause I'm pretty?" "Cause you're pretty." --Kaylee & Wash

The American Patriot

My voice has been described as a tenor with a little base. ;) i use to be able to sing until i damaged my vocal cords when i was in the service.

if you ever want to hear my voice i'll see if i can make a recording of it now that i have a working microphone and webcam on my computer. just don't now where to put recordings of voices for people to hear them!

Lavender

Sure, go ahead and do that.  I love to hear people's voices.

The ideal male is tall, strong, foreign accent, handsome, and a bass.  :p
I'm feeling a little bit better!  I might not post with the frequency I used to for awhile, but at least I'm not as bad as I was.  Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Turn me on/Turn me off and find a list of the games I'm lucky enough to write in as well.

Literary Longings

"Goin' on a year now, and I ain't had nothin' twixt my nethers weren't run on batteries!" --Kaylee

"Tell me I'm pretty, Wash." "Were I unwed, I would take you in a manly fashion." "Cause I'm pretty?" "Cause you're pretty." --Kaylee & Wash

Ramster

Still in need of more guys? Combi, allow me to reassure you that this time my character won't be as fervent an outrageous sex pest as I enjoy playing in other settings :P
Leave not a piss untaken, nor a Michael unappropriated.
A/As!!!
Knight of the Order of the Pizza

Nulla gratuitas sine anchoa

Aether

Yes, am also curious wether or not you need any more guys?   ^.^

Destiny Ascension

Name: Jennifer Winters

Measurements: 32C - 24 - 32
Background: Jennifer is a well rounded, smart and fiesty all American girl, with a hot temper and playful attitude. Her parents are both civil workers, her father is a former district attourney and her mother is a child services worker. Both her parents are hard workers, but have always put her needs first and foremost. Jennifer is the oldest of 3 girls, both of her sisters being 15 and twins. Jennifer is very driven, she strives for near-perfection but is not obsessed by it. She understands failure, and takes it in stride. She's down to earth, with a nearly untouchable happy attitude and playful demeanor. Jennifer was in JROTC in highschool, and has already joined up with the ROTC classes at Michigan State University. She wants to be a lawyer farther down the road, but for now shes a fun loving, high school cheerleader with an unbreakable smile and playfully sexy attitude. She enjoys sex as play, but keeps serious relationships few and far between. She does not sleep around, though she is experienced with both guys and girls and experimented a lot during high school.

Other: Jennifer enjoys both men and women both in a romantic capacity and a sexual one. Long cat is looooooong!

Sorry for taking so long with this, I tried to find a picture for a young, pretty, big eye'd half Italian fiesty little brunette, but I had to settle with Hayden. *sigh* (Not such a bad thing, since I'd definitely hit it :P)

Also, ramster, I hope you don't REALLY mean that, sex pests are a fun pass tim- I mean great relationship partners...
"Build courage when courage seems to fail, gain faith when there seems to be little cause for faith, create hope when hope becomes forlorn."
Andraste's flaming sword! I know where babies come from!

Ramster

*sniggers* I wouldn't worry about that too much, it would take a sharp pair of nail scissors or worse to remove my inner sex pest :P
Leave not a piss untaken, nor a Michael unappropriated.
A/As!!!
Knight of the Order of the Pizza

Nulla gratuitas sine anchoa

GrinningHound

Dashenka

just put a character profile down. Think we can always need more.... I guess
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Haibane

Drat. I keep telling myself I MUST NOT play in any more games.... drat and *sigh*

This one seems harmless and tempting though... *sighs again*

goalt

I believe I expressed interest earlier, Combi, and while I really should limit myself number of games wise, I think I'm in. XD
So, hey. Back now, and ready to write. Woo!
O&O

Combicon

:P
Hehe, well, we could always use more people.
And I was going to start today, but my dad took away my internet, as his laptop / my laptop seem to fight over who gets it, and his need was for work...so I'll start tomorrow, kay? : D

Hunter

Quote from: Haibane on February 02, 2009, 06:50:00 AM
Drat. I keep telling myself I MUST NOT play in any more games.... drat and *sigh*

This one seems harmless and tempting though... *sighs again*

Sure you do.  You must play in more games.  *reads*

*sighs*  Okay, I'll play.  I can't resist.

Combicon

So far we have 5 girls confirmed, 2 girls deciding.
                         3 guys confirmed, 4 guys deciding.

If everyone joins, ther'll be 7 guys, 7 girls. :D
But I can't promise anything, so, we'll have to wait an; see. :3

WyldRanger

If it makes it better, I'm certainly willing to be patient. :)

Hunter

Quote from: Combicon on February 02, 2009, 02:28:25 PM
So far we have 5 girls confirmed, 2 girls deciding.
                         3 guys confirmed, 4 guys deciding.

If everyone joins, ther'll be 7 guys, 7 girls. :D
But I can't promise anything, so, we'll have to wait an; see. :3

I'll get a character done in a couple of days.  But mark me down as confirmed.

Hunter

Name: Charles "Charlie" Davidson

Appearence:
Background: Charlie is the guy that's into theater, he's gotten the lead in the high school play every year except his freshman year and he's got a marvellous tenor voice.  He's willing to try and cheer people up with a quick joke or a reassuring word.

Aether

James McCorrik
Age 18
Exchange student, Dawnpatrick, Ireland

James is finishing up with his primary education and thought it would be fun to see the states.  All his friends back home ever cared about was pubbin', and James had grown weary of it.  Looking to change his surroundings, he applied to be an exchange student.  What the hell, he thought, maybe he would meet someone different.

James is quiet, but intense.  He likes conversations with people, rarely speaking out in a group setting though.  He rather likes to sit back and watch situations unfold before him.  When he is with a person alone is when he feels more comfortable in his own skin.  He enjoys discussing music, literature, and real football (rugby ^.^).

WyldRanger

I apologize deeply, but I'm not going to go through with this game. My mind is just not into it. Sorry.

Combicon

BigBuckBob

Did I miss the link to the thread or are we still in the formation process?
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.

Combicon

We're waiting for people to decide if they want to join or not...or those who haven't confirmed yet.
I'll start it soon, and they can join later. :P