"Famous" Last Words

Started by stormkitten, March 12, 2009, 12:44:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bayne

"In theory this should work"

saturnschild

We don't need a robot to do this I can easily disarm this bomb. Ok where are the wires.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Mordred

Whoa... look at the sun! It's changing color!
*See Pillory*

Avi

"Do not touch"?  That must be a suggestion only...
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

saberblue

I'm sorry...I had no idea that gorilla was your mother!
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

Mordred

Hey... check it out! My android now has an actual thanking brain. And it does whatever I want.
*See Pillory*

saturnschild

I just feed my mogwai, it is only 11:00....what about day light saving
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Kroduk

Ons and Offs

How can I be lost,
If I've got nowhere to go?
Search for seas of gold
How come it's got so cold?
How can I be lost?
In remembrance I relive.
And how can I blame you
When it's me I can't forgive?

snow

but there is gold RIGHT there!
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

saturnschild

Alchemy will bring people back from the dead.

Ons and Offs saturn

Mithlomwen

It tastes just like chicken I swear.
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

saturnschild

no that sign means only pirates can drink it and I am a pirate, so therefore I can drink it.

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

One rabbit stew, coming RIGHT up! *Monty Python fans may catch the reference!*
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

saturnschild

Quote from: saberblue on March 28, 2009, 05:16:14 AM
One rabbit stew, coming RIGHT up! *Monty Python fans may catch the reference!*

one of my favorite parts.

Of course these seas are safe....what there no such thing as a Kraken.*ship hits something hard* Oh dear we seem to hit a reef.

Ons and Offs saturn

Mordred

You won't shoot me! You don't have IT in you!
*See Pillory*

saturnschild

real life last words, happened today while playing Resident Evil 5

Me: Shouldn't we heal.
Friend: No we don't need to heal right now.

Game: You are Dead.

Just as my friend said No we don't need to heal right now We both got hit and died.

Ons and Offs saturn

Milanthe

*Opens the door to see big bad cyborg zombie monster who eats lungs*  0.0  Mommy...
Back from the deadish...  I hope...  Is deadish a word?

Inkidu

"Abandon all Hope Ye Who Enter Here." Oh please they make it sound like hell. It can't be that bad.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

saturnschild

'All dead inside do not enter.' Well if there all dead then no problem.   *2 weeks after zombie breakout*

Ons and Offs saturn

Inkidu

Temple of Doom? God it's so cliche it can't possibly be deadly.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Milanthe

Hm...  I think I'll crawl into this closet for no reason whatsoever.  So what if I'm in a haunted house, it'll make me cool!  *Crawls in, shuts the door, and never comes out*
Back from the deadish...  I hope...  Is deadish a word?

snow

they can run! im calling zombie bs on that
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

Inkidu

It's just like Left 4 Dead! ACk!

saturnschild

Hope there isn't a tank....

Ons and Offs saturn

Sel Nar

(Probably said before)

'Hold my Beer, and Watch this.'