Seeking Hidan Roleplayer

Started by SoundNinjaGaiden, November 10, 2012, 07:15:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoundNinjaGaiden

If you wish to role play as Hidan, please respond to this.

SoundNinjaGaiden

Plot, my character (Orochimaru's Daughter) Has been recruited by the Akatsuki following the Destruction of Kakuzu and Hidan, she is sent to retrieve Hidan from the pit that Shikamaru (damn him) put him in and re-assemble him.

SoundNinjaGaiden

Long black hair fell softly around pale cheeks and rich amber eyes, not unlike those of her fathers. For Gaiden, joining the Akasuki had been a last act of defiance against the man who had controlled every aspect of her short life. She had been recruited shortly after she left the Sound village, and was already on her first mission, rather a rescue mission for one of the other members who had gotten themselves blown apart, but still lived as they were immortal. She shook her head and looked up at the waning sunlight that shone lightly through the thicket of trees.

' It will be dark soon and I still haven't found where this guy is' she mused quietly to herself. Shaking her head she brushed a few strands of hair out of her face and sighed as she recalled the leaders warning ' Of course I'm going to have to rescue the overly religious zealot.. I just hope he doesn't decide to try and sacrifice me to his God'

She shook her head once more and pulled the collar of the large cloak up to cover her face. 'It's getting cold' she thought as she continued onward, nearly stumbling over a large tri-bladed scythe. ' If this is here, he must be near by' she mused, looking around the area her eyes finally fell on a large pile of rocks and dirt that appeared to be fresh.  " This must be it" she murmured as she walked forward and nudged a large rock with her foot,and then bent over to inspect a piece of fabric, she found it to be similar to that of her own cloak. "This is definitely the spot" she announced as she began to move large rocks aside with her hands.

payne

When you get approved, shoot me a PM. We can discuss a plot.

I love Hidan as well, so I'd be willing to give him a shot :p

Check out my profile for my contact info if you want, shoot me an email or IM. Maybe we can talk more there. Do you double as well?

SoundNinjaGaiden

Still awaiting approval, but once I get it sure thing!

payne

Great! Good luck with the approval process! Can't wait to plot with you.

SoundNinjaGaiden

for the time being we can rp here if you wish to

payne

Sure. It's been a while since I played Hidan though. I've been playing Kakuzu or my OC against Hidan lately. But I'll love to play him once more. Do you mind starting?

SoundNinjaGaiden

The newest member stood quietly on the far side of the room, her strange amber eyes taking in each member with a veiled look of interest, pausing momentarily on a silver haired male who had been staring at her for the past fifteen minutes. Her gaze met his for the briefest of moments before she spoke her tone soft.

"You have been staring at me for quite some time now, either say whats on your mind or don't"

She ran her hand through her hair and sighed, she had been recruited a little over a week ago and had just arrived at the the base a little over an hour ago. She supposed that his staring could have something to do that she bore a striking resemblance to her father Orochimaru though she was nowhere near as pale as him and her eyes were not at all snake like, rather they had a normal pupil surrounded by an amber iris.

She sighed and shook her head, something about the  way silver haired man was staring at set her nerves on edge, though she supposed that some of that could be attributed to the blood lust she felt radiating off him.

payne

Hidan watched the new member during the meeting. After Kakuzu's death, Pein decided that they should bring him a new partner. As if things could not get worse, not only did they pair him with another Heathen, the partner also had to be a female. He was staring at her, silently contemplating sacrificing her to Jashin-Sama. His hands lazily moved to his pendant, playing with the necklace absently, silently praying.

When she spoke, snapping him out of his silent prayers, he muttered a few choice words of what he thought of her. Pein gave him a warning look, which quieted the Priest only slightly. He then watched the woman carefully, taking in her full appearance. He let his hand drop from the pendant, resting on the table in front of him.

"I can stare at whoever I damn well feel like," Hidan said cockily. "And if you interrupt me during my praying again, I'm going to make sure that you're sent to Jashin, Heathen."

When he started his laughing, Pein ran a hand over his hair. Everyone else looked a bit annoyed, but no one seemed to want to get involved in this. Hidan finally stopped his laughter a few minutes later, tilting his head to the side as it cracked slightly. He then continued looking at her.

"Besides, the better question is why are you looking at me?" He knew he should have kept his mouth shut, but immortality had caused him to become reckless. He no longer cared anymore.

SoundNinjaGaiden

She suppressed the urge to laugh and tilted her head and regarded him with a cool gaze "Oh, is that so?" she chuckled softly and a few of the wiser members averted their gazes while some of the braver ones continued to watch interested in how the situation would play out.

"To answer your question as to why I'm looking at you, the answer is simple" she paused and met his gaze with a level one, one that held no fear from his threats.  " I've simply never sensed such blood lust coming off of someone before, it's interesting to say the least."

She flashed him a startlingly malicious smile and chuckled once more, a dark eerie sound that sent shivers up everyone's spine "Though I don't follow the same religion as you I'm far from a heathen" She pulled a small pendant from beneath her shirt. A star in-cased within a circle, signifying she was a follower of the Wiccan religion.

"For another matter you will find that I'm not so easy to kill, unless you'd like to test that theory." something in her eyes said that she was itching for a good fight, and the other look was one that warned she wasn't speaking a lie.

payne

Hidan, never the level-headed one, felt his anger rise when she looked at him and chuckled. Was she mocking him, his religion? How dare she mock Jashin! His hand began tapping the table as he kept his eyes on her. He was itching for a fight. But he knew Pein would kill the both of them if they tried. "Yeah, that is so," he replied with another strand of curse words following it.

When she spoke again, he calmed down, but only slightly. Maybe he had overreacted, but quite frankly, he did not care if he did or not. That was just how he was. And the ones who had a problem with it tended to meet Jashin-Sama, and lended a helping hand to his immortality. Not that anyone needed to know about that.

He returned her smile with a cocky, amused one of his own. He was not scared of her like the others. He just looked at the necklace she pulled out. Then he nodded, meeting her amber eyes with his dark violet eyes. "Any god besides Jashin is a fake, made by humans," he informed her. "Jashin-Sama is the one true god. But I guess you're better than that godless greedy heathen I was stuck with before you came." For him, that was a compliment.

When she challenged him, he gave another one of his long, obnoxious, hysterical laughs. Oh, she was something else, trying to pick a fight with him in front of Pein. Hidan shook his head before standing up. "Not the time or the place," he told her. "Besides, Pein doesn't take too kindly to members who kill other members." He then grabbed his scythe from the wall. Pein did not trust him with it during meetings. He strapped it onto his back and then turned to look at her. "You comin' or not?"

SoundNinjaGaiden

She felt the familiar sensation of a smile tugging at her lips but it quickly vanished and was replaced with momentary anger when he insulted " I did not insult your religion and would ask that you keep all insults at mine to yourself"

She pushed herself away from the wall she was leaning on and pulled on her cloak, having set it on the chair beside her. Truth be told it was cold outside, almost cold enough to snow. Shaking her head she followed him down the long narrow hallway and out of the base, keeping an eye on his weapon.

She sighed and shook her head before speaking once more "I do apologize if you think I was insulting your beliefs, that was not my intention." She ran her fingers through her long ebony locks and shivered as a particularly cold blast of air assaulted her unprotected face, she briefly noticed that a few flurries of snow were indeed in the air, and only starting to come down heavier.

"I do believe we got off to the wrong foot, and I've yet to introduce myself, My name is Gaiden, that is if you were wondering."

payne

Hidan shrugged nonchalantly when she stopped smiling and sounded angry again. "I wasn't insulting your religion. I was simply stating my opinions."

Hidan felt the cold air hit him the minute he began to walk towards the exit. For once, he zipped up his cloak, instead of leaving it unzipped. He did not feel like having to deal with frost bite again. He then looked over at the woman, seeing that she was following him. They walked in silence through the corridors until she broke it and spoke. He walked out of the hideout before turning around to face at her. He then nodded.

"No need to be formal with me now that we're not in there anymore," he told her.

He did not apologize for his disrespect. He did not think he did anything wrong. She had started it after all. And he refused to apologize for anything he did not do. Well, he would not apologize even if he did do something. The snow was coming down now and he brushed some out of his silver hair, watching as it fell to the ground with the rest.

"Didn't I tell you to stop being so formal?" He asked. "And don't worry about it. I tend to piss off a lot of people off." He gave her his trademark smirk and then opened the scroll he had been given by Pein. It stated their next target and which village the Jinchuuriki was in. He then handed it to Gaiden.

SoundNinjaGaiden

She blinked at his smirk and returned it with a smile of her own, one that didn't reach her eyes, that held a haunted aura about them if one were to look close enough " I didn't realize I was being so formal, force of habit I suppose."

She took the scroll and looked over the orders, the target was over a weeks journey from them, and that was unless they ran into any unforeseen issues. She shook her head as she read over the orders which were simple enough, find the Jinchuuriki and bring it back to the base for extraction.

She met his gaze once more as she handed the scroll back to him, her cool pale fingers brushing momentarily against his, but quickly pulled back when he took the scroll back from her.

" If you have any questions, feel free to ask them, I'm up for some light conversation if you are." she offered, though she secretly hoped he wouldn't ask any questions as to why she looked so similar to Orochimaru, Or as to what village she hailed from, as an uncomfortable silence usually followed her answer.

payne

When she smiled, he noticed that it did not meet her eyes. She was weird, but so was everyone else in the Akatsuki. Hell, he was not the most normal person either, which was why he chose to remain silent. When she stated that she was not used to being informal, he nodded, but for once, said nothing.

While she looked at the scroll, Hidan's violet eyes darted around the area. He needed to make sure they were not being followed. Fortunately, the only person he saw was that weird plant-creature, Zetsu.

He shuddered slightly, remembering how Zetsu tried eating him, mistaking him for dead. It was not until Hidan's head started biting back that Zetsu finally stopped, collected the parts and took him back to Pein. Luckily for him, Pein had managed to reassemble him, not as good as the greedy miser, but good enough.

When she handed the scroll back to him, he reached out to take it. Her hands felt cool against his warm pale hands. The albino priest moved his hand away quickly, almost as if she had burnt him. He then touched the necklace and began to mutter a brief prayer.

"Well, Gaiden, what little gifts do you have?" His tone was a bit sarcastic as he said the word 'gifts.' He then gave his oh-so familiar laugh again as he started walking. "I mean, everyone in the Akatsuki has...unique...abilities."

SoundNinjaGaiden

She blinked at his question before brushing a few strands of hair back from her eyes. " I'm rather talented when it comes to medical ninjutsu, and I also have a few genjustsu that I can utilize if need be." She paused for a moment sensing another chakra near by but seemingly paid no mind to it as it didn't seem to be of a threat.

"I can also, well the best word to describe it would be I can see chakras and differentiate one from another, I can also sense a chakra up to a mile away from me. I have a summoning contract but I rarely use it due to the stigma attached to what it is... as well as the stigma of who it belonged to before me."

She paused as a slight shiver passed up her spine and caused her teeth to chatter slightly, truth being told she didn't do well with the colder weather that this region was famous for.

"I'm also talented in the field of interrogation, though I suppose that may have something to do with people seemingly appearing more at ease around me, I'm not the most threatening looking of Kunoichi that's out there."

payne

Hidan nodded, keeping his eye on Zetsu until he vanished again. Jashin, that man creeped him out. He then looked back at the woman as she spoke. So, she had many talents. When she paused, he gave a chuckle. "That's Zetsu. You've met him," he explained before letting her continue once more.

Hidan was a bit curious as to who she was referring to, what stigma. "Who did it belong to?" He asked. Well, Hidan was not the smartest person. Even when he knew he should drop something, he kept it up, usually never getting answers. It usually resulted in his death. Luckily, he did not stay dead. And thanks to Kakuzu, he usually died at least three times a week. "You can tell me."

He noticed she was cold and he frowned slightly. She would do no good as a partner to him if she froze to death. He shifted a bit, turned around, and began walking. They had a travel ahead of them. He continued listening as he walked, though. He wanted to get to some type of shelter before night fall, when it got even colder.

"I'm talented in the field of torture," Hidan stated, sounding a bit too excited at just the mere thought of inflicting pain on someone. "But yeah, I can see you making people at ease." He looked over his shoulder at her. "I mean, I'm not scared of you."

SoundNinjaGaiden

She nodded as he mentioned the plant like man " Zetsu, he's rather creepy if I do say so my self." She sighed as he asked her who her summoning had belonged to before her and continued walking behind him.

"My father." she murmured softly before shaking her head " Firstly I'll tell you that apart from my eyes, I am nothing like the man." she paused again and moved to walk next to him rather than behind him. " For another matter I don't share any of his view points, none in the least"

Sensing his growing curiosity she sighed once more " Like I said it belonged to my father before it came in to my possession... My father was Orochimaru" she said softly keeping her eyes in front of her not wanting to see his reaction, she figured it would be like everyone else's and that it would only cause complications now that it was out in the open.

She moved to button the top most buttons of her cloak, obscuring the lower part of her face from view, a small frown was placed on her lips and her brows were furrowed together as she awaited the verbal onslaught she was sure was coming.

payne

Hidan laughed as she said Zetsu was creepy. "Imagine being left for dead and waking up from a coma to him trying to eat you," he said conversationally.

When she mentioned her father, Hidan's interest was piqued. When Gaiden then gave the warning of being nothing like him, he started getting impatient. He was starting to get annoyed. Why was she hesitating, stalling even?

When she finally said that her father was Orochimaru, Hidan pulled his cloak higher, covering his face with it as well. The wind was starting to get worse now. The snow was coming down rather hard. If it kept up like this, they would need to find a cave to stay in. He then started laughing.

"Oh my Jashin, I always thought he was gay. I mean, I never knew him, but word in the Akatsuki is he was a bit...obsessed with the Uchiha. I just assumed..." He began laughing again.

Hidan was more amused than shocked. He had honestly thought that Orochimaru did not like females. So the fact he had any kids was amusing. He did not even seemed phased by that fact he was her father.

(Look up "Hidan meets a dinosaur" on youtube. When I saw it, I was dying.)

SoundNinjaGaiden

She laughed softly at his mentioning of nearly being eaten " So he's a cannibal then that's interesting, and poor you that must have been traumatizing."

Surprised by his lack of contempt she shook his head " If anything he was Pan-sexual" she shuddered recalling one instance where she had stumbled across him and Kabuto in a rather compromising position.

"And it's not so much that he had feelings for Itachi, he rather wanted to take his body for his own.."

Another shiver trailed up her spine and she shoved her hands deep into the almost hidden pockets of the cloak.

"The weather is turning really nasty" she noted conversationally, trying to keep  her mind off the cold.

((LMAO thats Hilarious))

payne

(I know! Sadly, I could see that being his reaction.)

"He takes care of the bodies after we extract the Bijuu," Hidan explained, hand lazily tracing his pendant once more, almost as if distracted. Then he nodded and said, "nah, I bit back."

Hidan nodded when she explained he was pansexual. His cloak hid his disgusted look. As a priest, he had taken a vow of celibacy. He was young when he took the vow, sixteen. And he kept to it. He did not understand pansexuality, or any type of sexuality really.

"That's why Pein kicked him out..." Hidan thought out loud, almost to himself.

The temperature seemed to drop steadily, making Hidan curse all the more. He then began the obnoxious complaining that he was infamous for in the Akatsuki. "Damn Pein!" More curse words. "He knew that there was a storm coming and he sent us out in it. Just because I can't die doesn't mean he has the right to try and turn me into an icicle! I'm cold! Jashin, if I freeze, when I defrost, I'm sacrificing him." His rant then ended with a few choice words about where Pein could shove the mission he had sent them on.

"Let's find a cave," he said when he heard Gaiden speak after his rant.

SoundNinjaGaiden

She nodded in agreement when he mentioned finding a cave and by the time they did her skin and lips had taken on a slightly blueish tent and her shivering was all to easy to spot.

"I don't care much for  the cold either, I don't deal well with it" she mumbled her voice coming out in a slight stutter as she pulled her pack off and rummaged around before finding a scroll which she opened and several logs and twigs came out. Truth be told if anyone were to touch her at the present time her skin would be as cold as ice.

"I have some tea and a few rations with me if your hungry" she offered as she began to light a small fire, the smoke would be of no trouble since the cave they had found was rather large.

As the fire began to burn she went outside and gathered some fresh snow in a small kettle and set it above to flame to melt, once it had she at tea bags in it and waited for the water to begin to boil.

payne

(Well, I'm going to sleep. It's 7am here and I haven't slept since noon yesterday.  I'll reply when I wake up.)

SoundNinjaGaiden

Sleep well and see you later, thank you for rping with me))

SoundNinjaGaiden

Im still here for a bit if you wish to continue for a bit tonight)

payne

By the time they found a cave, Hidan was shivering. He glanced over at her and she seemed worse than him. She was turning blue. At least he was not that bad, but he felt like he had frost bite. The cloak, although protecting against rain, did not protect against the harsh winds and snow, or below freezing weather.

"Neither do I," he admitted, taking all of his strength to stop himself from shivering.

He slipped into the cave gracefully, placing his scythe harmlessly against the wall. He watched as she set up and he slid his pack off as well, managing to find the scroll among his various religious artifacts. He opened the scroll and a cot rolled out. He adjusted the cot, to the far edge of the wall, where the warmth from further into the cave seemed to shield them from the cold.

"I have some food as well," he told her, looking at her as the smoke started. The cave would protect them though, so it was safe.

He let himself relax as he walked over to the fire, opening up another scroll. A prayer mat unrolled itself in front of the fire. He took off his robe, revealing his bare chest and pants as he knelt on the rug in front of the fire as he began to pray. His words were whispered rapidly as he clutched his necklace, holding the pendant in his hand, whispering wods, only a few of which were audible.

SoundNinjaGaiden

After the tea had finished steeping she poured two glasses and placed one with in easy reach of him " I have sugar if you want any, though this particular type doesn't really need it" she said as she brought her own cup up to her lips and took a small sip, enjoying the way the chamomile tasted.

She brushed some hair back from her face and pulled out a few rice balls and some jerky out from a small box. The truth being told, she would have preferred finding a rabbit or some other small woodland creature, but with the growing storm all animals would wisely be deep within their burrows.

She took a few bites  from one of the rice balls before reaching into her pack and pulling out a small worn leather bound book that had no title anywhere in sight, and she pulled a small pen from the bag and scribbled down a few notes before closing it and staring into the flames. Appearing to get lost in thought.

Her shivers had died down and her skin was returning to it's normal color as the warmth from the tea and the fire set in.

SoundNinjaGaiden

Sorry for disappearing the other day our net went down)

payne

(It's okay. I keep getting distracted by the more "adult" sections of the Site. I shall reply once I figure out what to write lol)

SoundNinjaGaiden

Alrighty and thats ok, Im still awaiting approval))

payne

(I know. Hang in there though. I'm sure you'll be approved in the next day or two.)

SoundNinjaGaiden

All approvals are on hold till after monday)

payne

SoundNinjaGaiden

Eh, its cool, I dont mind waiting)

payne

(That's good. I told my wife that all I wanted for xmas was Hidan to pop out of a giant cake. She's not amused haha.)

SoundNinjaGaiden

payne

I have a feeling that popping outta stripper cakes for women might be against Jashinism though...BUT we could pay Kakuzu to force Hidan to do it....

SoundNinjaGaiden

O/////O yes please XD and you up for a bit of rp??? Kakuzus greedy ass would keep all teh monies though

payne

Lol. And yeah, I am. Just lemme get into my Hidan mindset. I've been playing Kakuzu lately so my mindset is on "murderous greedy sadist who tortures Hidan" instead of "insane religious zealot"

SoundNinjaGaiden

SoundNinjaGaiden

hey im here for a bit, may run to the store in a few)

SoundNinjaGaiden

Back from the store, so what are you up to?

payne

Working on reply for you. Hidan keeps somehow turning into Kakuzu haha.

SoundNinjaGaiden

O_O; thats interesting and funny at the same time, take as much time as you need

payne

(Poor Gaiden. I channeled Hidan's obnoxiousness.)

Hidan continued his prayers in blissful silence, muttering rapidly spoken words that seemed to tumble over themselves. When he dropped the pendant, he saw a cup of tea being pushed in front of him. He took the cup of tea, drinking it slowly. "Thanks," he said. "This doesn't need sugar though."

He then put the cup down. It was too sweet for him. He liked his tea rather strong and bitter, and this was the opposite. He pushed it away from him as he stood up. He began pacing. Damn, he had not sacrificed in a while. Not since that annoying Konoha ninja who tried to avenge his sensei. It was such a touching act, Not.

Hidan thought it was funny, the futile attempt at trying to kill someone who could not die. And oh how he laughed when the boy died. He had taken his time with that one. He wanted the boy to suffer, and the ecstasy he felt when he finally sacrificed him was amazing. Although he was impressed that he had somehow gotten Kakuzu's blood. Oh well, easy way to get rid of Kakuzu. Now that the miser was dead, Hidan was feeling a bit more calm.

Looking over at the woman again, he frowned. "Great. Pein paired me with someone who lapses into a coma when looking into flames," he cried out, exaggeratedly flailing his hands. "Jashin! What am I going to do!" It seemed the moments of blissful silence of him praying was now long gone.

SoundNinjaGaiden

She blinked as her thoughts were interrupted by his ranting and looked up at him a soft chuckle escaped her lips and she tilted her head to the side " I take it you don't like silence then, sorry about that, sometimes my thoughts carry me away"

She sighed and shook her head reaching into her pack and pulling out a sleeping roll that she pushed against the wall before she turned back to him.

"What are you complaining about?" she questioned as she searched through her bag for something, pursing her lips when she couldn't find it"

"I could have sworn I packed it." she mumbled as she pulled out several scrolls and a few books, one of which adorned the same symbol as she wore around her neck.

SoundNinjaGaiden

Lacuna Coil's song Angel's Punishment look it up it fits Hidan o_O ))

payne

(Nice. I love Hidan way too much haha. I also love 'Kuzu and Dei-Dei too much too haha.)

SoundNinjaGaiden

Same here they are soo frikin hot)

payne

When she made her comments, he let out his maniacal laugh as he looked at her and shook his head, running a hand through his pushed back silver hair. "No, I don't like knowin' that my life could hang in the balance of someone who has the attention span of a roach!" He exclaimed.

When she began looking through her pack, he laid down on his bed, hands playing with the pendant he had around his neck as he looked at the roof of the cave. This was not exactly what he had planned to happen after Kakuzu's death. When he heard her voice again, he turned to face her. He did not reply. Instead, he watched her with amusement. His violet eyes glowed slightly because of the flames of the fire.

"Oh, he's trying to hold me back from sacrificing! I just know it!" He suddenly burst out dramatically, flopping back down on the cot. "She can't even find her own stuff and I'm supposed to trust her with mine! Jashin, help me!" He then turned back to her. "I should give you as an offering to Jashin. He's angry that I haven't made any sacrifices!"

SoundNinjaGaiden

She scowled at his comment about her attention span and shook her head as she found what she was looking for in the bottom of her bag, a small thin pouch that had a slightly herbal smell, she frowned even further when he made mentionings of sacrificing her to his God.

"For your information I found what I was looking for" she shook her head as she opened the pouch and pulled out a small white candle which she lit with a match. After lighting it she pulled her Pentacle out and ran her fingers around the outer edge and murmured something to her self before looking at him and tossing two scrolls across both of which were adorned with the symbol of his religion.

"I found those in his lab, why he had them I have no clue." if he opened them, he would discover that the scrolls were two that had gone missing well over thirty years ago. Scrolls thought to have been destroyed by a thief.

She shook her head and began repacking her gear, leaving out only the candle and a small book which she carried with her over to her bed.

" And I thought you said the leader didn't like it when a member killed another one"

SoundNinjaGaiden

O_O; you alive there.. the sirens for our nuclear plant were going off and woke me up X( ))

payne

Sorry. Kakuzu escaped the dungeon again. I had to chase him back -_- and shouldn't you be EVACUATINGNOT RPING?!

SoundNinjaGaiden

Just looked it up, they were testing them >.>; scared the crap out of me.... damn troll technicians. And you up for a little rp =3... they woke me up =( and i was having a sexy sexy dream where Hidan was a male stripper and Kakuzu was all $.$; !! )

payne

Lol!!! I was sleep deprived at work last week after not sleeping for 2 days straight. I clearly hallucinated seeing Hidan and Kakuzu making out on the front desk. I was like "O_o!! -eats chinese food and watches-"but yeah, give me a bit though. I'm replying to a few other things. I'm having trouble replying.

SoundNinjaGaiden

If only they were real *dramatic sigh* but Kakuzu would probably let Hidan sacrifice us if we got peaking >.>; and alright take as much time as you need, and i know the feeling I had a brain fart earlier and couldn't remeber what i wanted to type/)

payne

(Nah, Kakuzu would kill us just for looking at him. Also, if you do m//, definitely check out my request thread when you get approved. I have a few Akatsuki-based pairings and a huge plot craving that's AU, where OCs could be thrown in to play against Akatsuki members.)

He did not give a damn about either or not she was angry. But he was a bit disappointed when she shook her head and continued rummaging through her bag. He was losing interest fast. She was rather dull. He was itching for a fight. Anything. An argument, a physical fight. Something to give him a release.

"Shame," he replied cockily. He then began to wipe down his scythe. It was the only thing he could do, until he noticed what she was doing.

Sacrilege! Blesphemy! Heathen! How dare she pray to a hedonistic god in front of a Priest? Oh, she was just begging for him to sacrifice her. He looked down at his painted nails and began to pick at them. He then looked at the woman again as she spoke to him. He caught the scrolls as they were thrown at him.

"I'll give them to Pein," Hidan told her, slipping them into his bag.

He did not really care about what they were or what they contained. Hidan had more important things to worry about. He needed someone to sacrifice, and quick. Without his sacrifices, he would lose his immortality. He watched as she walked back to her bed.

"Kakuzu, my old partner, killed other members on a daily basis 'til I joined. Pein didn't do shit." He shrugged then.

SoundNinjaGaiden

(Will do, Ive rpd as Konan before and I suppose I could try and do one of the guys, though it will be a new experience for me))

She exhaled softly through her nose, willing herself to calm down. She had seen the way he had leered at her when she murmured a quick prayer, and frankly it pissed her off. So it was okay for him to pray to his God, but some sort of crime if she even attempted to do so to hers. Shaking her head she propped herself against the cool stone wall and chuckled when an amusing thought came to her.

It had been quite some time since she had, had a good fight and judging from the way her partner was restlessly twitching, she thought the same could be said for him.

"Say, what would you say to a little sparing match, something to get the blood going. No weapons though just our bodies."  she curled her hand  into a fist and as the joints cracked she smiled " Plus it might get rid of some of the tension that is hanging around and give the two of us an idea of what the other is capable of.

She shrugged out of her cloak, revealing her lithe but toned body. Her clothes were rather simple. A black pair of pants and a thin black tank top. Most interestingly however was the fact that she had the cursed seal on her left shoulder.

payne

(I've played Konan before. I've only RPed as Konan, Deidara, and Kakuzu...and now Hidan. I've dabbled as Pein, but usually as an NPC that both me and my partner play. The plot is actually an AU that takes place in modern-day. No abilities, but they're all part of a Yakuza sect run by Pein.)

Hidan did not really care that he had pissed her off. Actually, the fact he did made him feel a hell of a lot better. It also calmed him a bit, but only slightly. He ran a hand through his hair as he watched her. He needed to get out, kill someone, sacrifice. The thought was making him twitch, and then he began to pace.

Hidan gave a laugh and shook his head when he heard her idea. He looked at her as she cracked her wrists and knuckles. "I don't need a spar right now," he informed her. "I need a sacrifice!" He also had a problem with hand-to-hand. He had become so reliant on his scythe and retractable spears that he was almost powerless without them.

He looked at her as she shrugged off her cloak. She had a nice figure. He checked her out before his violet eyes found the cursed seal. His eyes widened as he looked at it.

"What the--" More curse words flew from his lips. "I'm not fighting you. I've seen what that Jashin-damned mark turns people into." He then walked over to her. His hand reached out to trace the shape of her pendant. "Ever consider converting to Jashinism? You'll be immortal...truly immortal."

SoundNinjaGaiden

hey be bacl in a bit, i have to run to the store so i can get some food for the house)

payne

SoundNinjaGaiden

((! I just got an idea, say she converts, how about she comes face to face with Jashin ._.? thing you could pull something like that off and aaah sounds interesting i may give it a shot)

Something flashed for the briefest of seconds in her eyes before she shifted, his close proximity setting her slightly on edge, exhaling softly through her nose she met his gaze full on.

"Briefly I have considered it yes." she responded as she felt the tips of his fingers tracing her pendant.

"But up until now, I had never met any followers and the little information there is available to the public isnt exactly helpful or all that informative, mainly obscure texts that are nearly indecipherable."

She tucked some hair back out of her face " For another matter I can completely control the seal, the negative chakra doesn't affect me the same way as it dose others for some reason"

payne

(Because that's how they get their immortality! Jashin 'initiates' them by 'killing them' and then reviving them! And yaay. You can actually use Gaiden as a cop. I have an OC I used in the fanfic that I wrote that inspired the RP who's a 'good cop' but after ten years on the squad, she gets tired of being good and becomes an informant. Maybe Gaiden and her start working together as informants!)

He noticed the flash in her eyes but ignored it. As long as she did not attack him, he was good. Besides, if he wanted to hurt her, he would have already. His violet eyes looked into her amber eyes before dropping the pendant.

"I'm a Priest of Jashin," he told her. "I can go through the ritual, make you a Jashinist." His eyes widened, but he was all serious. For once, he was not loud, he was quiet, and rather solomn. "The religion is almost extinct. There's only a few of us left. Anything beyond chaos and destruction is a sin. We sacrifice people to Jashin to be immortal. To become a Jashinist, you have to go to him, and he will bless you."

He moved away then, watching her curiously. Maybe she would say yes. Maybe he would finally have a partner who was not a heathen. Someone who could relate to him. "Probably because the one person who had full control over the seal was Orochimaru. And since he's your father..."

SoundNinjaGaiden

Sounds like a plan to me, and i think i remember reading somewhere that prospective initiates have to be a virgin ://. ))

She noticed the changed in his demeanor, and the way his eyes were almost pleading with her to consider it. " Your probably right." she responded

Closing her eyes she thought " I have no proof that any of the gods I worship actually exist, but Hidan on the other hand dose.  AShe opened her eyes and met his once more. But then again how do I know this isn't just some cover story so he can sacrifice me to his God.

she thought silently to her self for a good five minutes before unclasping the pendant that she had worn for the better part of five years and dropped it to the ground her eyes meeting his once more.

"I trust you,and I think I understand what you mean, I have to die first before I'm deemed worthy, right?"

payne

(That's just fan speculation. Hidan's only a virgin because he took a vow of celibacy when he became a Jashinist Priest at age 16 after massacring his village because it went from a ninja vilage to a tourist attraction. It's only the Priests who need to be virgins, not regular followers. The fact I know that is disturbing...)

Hidan watched her as she paced. He looked over as she seemed to be deciding whether to convert or not. He watched her shut his eyes and he looked over to his scythe and retractable spears. He was serious about converting her. He was always looking for people to convert. As a Priest, it was his job to spread the word of Jashin.

When he saw her drop the pendant, he laughed a bit. He nodded as he understood what that meant. It seemed to take forever as he watched the pendant fall to the ground, then his eyes moved to meet hers again. He nodded.

"Yes. We'll both die," he told her. "In order to bring you to Jashin, I have to kill myself." He looked at her then. "And then we'll both be brought back to life again. That's what our sacrifices entail. You kill yourself to kill another, and in exchange, Jashin resurrects you."

He grabbed his retracable spears then. He cut his own hand and drew the symbol he needed. His other hand reached to his pendant, muttering silent prayers as he did. He then looked over at her.

"Ready?" He asked, holding his hand out for her to take. "I just need your blood, then I'll make it quick. I promise." He was trembling with excitement at the idea of feeling the ultimate ecstasy of death.

SoundNinjaGaiden

coughfangirlcough and I thought I knew alot about him)

She nodded and took a hold of his his hand, mildly surprised when she found it to be pleasantly warm against her own abnormally cooler skin.  That thought however was cut short as a sharp pain seared its way from the center of her palm up her arm. Looking down she noticed that the pale flesh was ripped open and dark crimson blood was dripping down her wrist and from the tips of one of the spears.

"Yes, I'm ready" she responded softly her amber eyes holding his gaze as she waited for what was to come, surprisingly feeling no fear of what was about to happen her. Strangely enough she felt at peace. How odd, She thought as the sharp pain in her had dwindled down to a dull throb.

She had no idea however what was to come.

payne

(idk whether to be ashamed or to be proud lol. Have you ever heard the theory that Jashinism is actually a religion that Hidan invented and doesn't really even exist?)

Her hand was so cold as he took it in his, cutting her hand before letting it drop and then moving back into his circle. Once in the circle, he licked the blood off the spear. He then shook the spear, making it extend to its full length with a sharp click.

"This is our gift," he told her, cutting his own hand. The same exact gash appeared on her hand, right where he cut his. He laughed softly, violet eyes glazing over with pleasure.

"I told you i'd make this quick," he said before stabbing himself in the heart. He fell to his knees, giving a pained, yet pleased, moan as he continued laughing. His laughter echoed. "Oh, Jashin...this feels so damn good..." He hissed out as he pushed the spear deeper, slouching over as his eyes closed. He had just experienced the ultimate ecstasy of death.

SoundNinjaGaiden

O_O no i didn't.. i have officially met someone who knows more about Hidan than I do)

She had cried out as she felt the same thing he did, and her body hit the cave floor with a soft thud. Pain blossomed outward from her chest and blood ran freely from the wound that had appeared. As her heart gave a few weak spasms she felt herself growing lighter as if she were floating away from her body. And then nothingness took her.

Blackness surrounded her, and in the depths of the darkness she could hear soft whispers and laughter. Almost as if the ententes were pleased about her arrival. The first thing she became aware of when she opened her eyes, were the many cloaked people that stood in the far corners of the room.

The second thing, rather person she noticed sat atop a throne of what appeared to be bones and skulls. He was regarding her with something unreadable in his eyes, and for the first time in a long time she felt something akin to fear seize her. Un able to find her voice she was only able to stare in wonderment of frighteningly beautiful being who was staring down upon her

SoundNinjaGaiden

I got new PJ's today their fuzzy and  pale pink leopard print))

SoundNinjaGaiden

Did Kakuzu escape the dungeon again?? or do you have a lot of rp's going??))

payne

Sorry. Kakuzu cut off Hidan's head in the dungeon and then threw it out the window. I was chasing it. Then I was running away from it because it started attacking me.

SoundNinjaGaiden

Its cool, your post btw =3 And awwww why did he cut his head off??)

payne

Because Hidan sacrificed one of his hearts.

Actually no, it's because I'm trying to go to bed. It's 4:30pm here, I haven't slept in 24hrs and I have work at 10pm tonight.

But the Hidan's head thing sounded more amusing.

SoundNinjaGaiden

Oh oops sorry... where do ya work at?)

SoundNinjaGaiden

and that sucks you should sleep.. hope ya sleep well)

payne

A 24/7 gym.

Not your fault that I can't sleep. Insomnia. I'm too tired to reply to the RP. I'll be KOing soon.

SoundNinjaGaiden

You allowed to take your laptop or cell to the gym >.>; i wont be sleeping tonight i have to go to work at the haunted nursing home.. they let us bring our laptops so we stay awake @_@; that and I have to do my final for anatomy  college level luckily im almost finished)

SoundNinjaGaiden

I have insomnia too so i know the feeling)

SoundNinjaGaiden

>.< I finally fell asleep only to have them call me and tell me I didnt have to come in tonight ><; I wish they had called sooner that way i wouldnt have taken my sleeping pills earlier)

SoundNinjaGaiden

O_O  I just watched episode 290 of Shippuden... Kabuto uses Edo tensei to revive Hidan =(  which means he really was dead >.<

payne

-shakes head- no...Hidan was never resurrected. They must've changed it. In the manga, Kakuzu looks around for Hidan and sees he's not there. And he even makes a comment on "so the bastard really was immortal" or something.

SoundNinjaGaiden

O_O I just found out it was filler ><; so yeah deffinatly not cannon

payne

Hidan's still alive, don't worry. I also love how Kakuzu specifically looks for him XD. For someone who hates him, he seemed concerned about him.

SoundNinjaGaiden

O_O I know right, You up for a little rp before work?? I have some time if you do, like i said work called and they dont need me

payne

Give me a bit. My wife just got home and she's talking to me lol. I rp at work so its all good.

SoundNinjaGaiden

Your lucky you live in a state where you can Marry your wife >.> me if i wanted to marry a woman I can't cause i live in a state that dosent allow it, and alright

payne

Technically, we got married on a legal loophole. She was born a male. We married before she started transitioning.

SoundNinjaGaiden

Well, you two have love and support from the state of Texas! 

payne

(Thanks! And yeah, there's a theory that Hidan invented Jashinism and Jashin is his split personality, which is the voodoo-doll skeleton he turns into. Which does explain why you never hear about any other followers and why the religion isn't mentioned by anyone besides him.)

Hidan's eyes were closed as he felt the bliss come over him. He was panting slightly, and then the hurt faded. He could feel himself being taken away, floating. It had been a while since he had felt this. He felt calm, serene.

Hidan opened his violet eyes and he discovered he had been robed in black. The same robes everyone around was wearing. He watched, on the side, like everyone else. He had not been to Jashin in a while. He did not get many converts, only sacrifices. But he enjoyed the feeling. He still felt the pleasure surging up and down his body. He had to lean against the wall to hold himself up.

Jashin sat on top of a throne made of skulls and broken bones. He looked at her emotionlessly. His dark eyes unreadable as he stood and finally made his way over to her. He looked like a skeleton, almost like a voodoo doll. He approached her. Oddly, he was beautiful, in a weird way. He approached and bowed to her. Then he tilted his head to the side, watching her.

SoundNinjaGaiden

No problem and O_O; OMJ your right)))

She returned the bow and felt several different emotions filling her as she stood before the frighteningly beautiful god that she stood before, and as she returned the bow the excited whispers grew slightly louder around them.

As she looked up to meet the dark eyes  of the being she stood before she blinked in surprise when she felt the nearly fiery hot skin of his long fingers cupping her chin, she didn't flinch away like so many before her had rather she held his gaze with no fear.

She could feel the amusement rolling of him and somehow managed to keep a straight face as several different things filled her all at once

SoundNinjaGaiden

As several different emotions filled her at once*

SoundNinjaGaiden

payne

(Shockingly busy with sexy men :p)

SoundNinjaGaiden

LOL getting distracted by all the sexy men/got lots of rps going. Me Im working on fanfic, talking to friends and Rping

payne

Yup :p mostly the sexy man. They got abs and tats and long hair...and -drools- -massive nose bleed-

SoundNinjaGaiden

LOL feel free to respond when ever you get a chance, i'll most likely be here for several hours and Lucky there are no guys like that where i live >.<;

payne

I shall reply once I finish flirting.

SoundNinjaGaiden

payne

LOL! I meant to write "throws shuriken" to someone and instead wrote "throws sharigan" now I'm imagining someone just throwing sharigan eyes at people going "DIIIIIE!"

payne

LOL! I meant to write "throws shuriken" to someone and instead wrote "throws sharigan" now I'm imagining someone just throwing sharigan eyes at people going "DIIIIIE!"

SoundNinjaGaiden

LOL staring at sexy men will melt your brain, and do you need me to repost?

SoundNinjaGaiden

Man I seriously hope that I get approved soon, ah well its almost monday here >.< and I have to go put in aplications sometime to morrow but im in no  way tired

payne

Lol. Idk how to reply to your post XD. All I'm thinking is "hmmm....HidaKaku -drool-"

SoundNinjaGaiden

LOL well that sucks... and i know the feeling my mind is filled with naughty thoughts about those two, I'm not picky i'll be happy with anything really

payne

SoundNinjaGaiden

Hmmm well Jashin- Sama could put her through some sort  of test, or he could read her mind and find that though she is fearful she is also respectuful and indeed of immortality

SoundNinjaGaiden

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8uAp5Mq2Ps  this is what im listening to and have been listening to when i write my fanfic, I think it's fitting

SoundNinjaGaiden

Indeed Worthy** *face palms** sorry was distracted by my dog >.< he kept scratching at the door to be let out

payne

(Must be some damn good religion if he made it up and it made him immortal haha.)

Hidan watched through his hooded cloak. Jashin had bowed to her and she returned it. A few people began whispering amongst themselves, but the sounds quieted when the God looked at them intently, warningly.

Hidan was unusually silent. His hand was around his pendant and he quietly whispered prayers as he got on his knees. It was how he always acted when he was around Jashin-Sama. Jashin touched her chin, forcing her face up to meet his. He remained silent, however. Throughout this whole time, he was silent as he tested her bravery.

Jashin could feel her emotions and he laughed softly in amusement as he dropped her chin. He then stepped away. He looked over at Hidan, who was the only follower on his knees praying, then back at her.

"My Priest has brought you to me," he said. "It's rare for My Priest to bring someone to me to convert. I can see you want this, but there's something holding you back. Why are you resisting?"

SoundNinjaGaiden

Yes indeed it must, Z_z after this post i am gonna crash and shall respond once i wake up)

At the question she blinked.She could tell that this question was a double edged one and took her time in responding. " It is not often that a mortal stands in the presence of God, and is then deemed worthy of a gift such as immortality, I suppose it's that nagging question of 'what if I'm not one of them, that is found to be?"

She could feel the eyes of everyone in the room on her, she could also feel that several of them were waiting for her to mess up. And she had a sinking feeling that if she did the end results would not be pretty.

"I suppose it's also fear of the unknow as to what my fate will be, what ever the decision is though I shall accept it. It is not the place of a mortal to argue with the creator of all things"

payne

(Okay. I'll reply now and I'll stop being lazy xD)

Hidan's eyes widened at the question. He knew it was a test and he lifted his head, dropping the pendant, letting it rest against his chest again as he looked at Jashin-Sama and Gaiden. He was a bit worried about how she would answer. If she answered wrong, his life would be on the line as well, for picking someone who was not worthy.

When she answered, Jashin just watched her blankly. His face, and eyes, were eerily emotionless. Everyone was watching in silence, waiting for Jashin to make his desicion. The fact he was silent made Hidan nervous. Hidan began his barely-audible praying again, closing his dark violet eyes as he muttered, clutching his pendant.

Jashin listened to her closing argument. He then finally lifted her chin up with his fingers again, looking into her amber eyes. He then put a necklace similiar to Hidan's on her neck.

SoundNinjaGaiden

The world around her suddenly dissolved in to nothingness and she was once filled with the sensation of falling, only this time it didn't last quite as long.

Her ears were suddenly filled with the sound of raging wind once more, and as she opened her eyes, it was if the world around her had grown somehow brighter. Blinking she sat up and brought her hand to the hollow of her throat where a shining amulet sat. Running her finger around the symbol she was suddenly made aware of the fact that her hands were no longer hurting.

Blinking she looked down at them and found that the wounds which had been sliced across her palms were rapidly healing, until they faded away completely leaving no scars in their wake. A sudden thought occurred to her to her and she pulled the front of her shirt down finding that where the wound from the spear should have been was also gone.

"Wow" she murmured, only to be brought out of her wonderment by Hidan's laughter.

payne

(Sorry. I fell asleep and then slept for 14hrs straight x_x)

Hidan found himself back in the real world again. He began laughing as he felt the pain slowly take over. He still had the weapon in him. He moaned slightly as he opened his eyes, finding himself on the floor.

He took some deep breaths, letting the pain and pleasure course through him as he shivered slightly. He then looked over at Gaiden. She seemed to be fascinated by the fact she was healing. He watched her until his high faded. This was how it always was. The reason his old partner would get annoyed with him.

He took too long in his rituals because the pain was a high for him. He enjoyed it. He loved every minute of the mix of pleasure and pain as it coursed through his body before slowly ebbing away. In truth, he was a masochist.

After a bit, he stood up. His laughter rang out as he pulled the spear from his chest. The wound healed instantly. He moaned softly, eyes glazed as he swayed a bit before wiping the blood off it and, shaking it once, it clicked back to its compact size. He then slipped it away.

"That felt good," he said with a laugh. "Been a while since I was able to sacrifice."

SoundNinjaGaiden

(Its all cool, i just woke up for some reason O_o; though i did pass out around 9 ish.. btw he should ask her how old she is))

Her entire body was tingling and pleasantly warm. Blinking once she shook her head as a pleasant shiver passed up her spine. For the first time in many years, she felt more alive than she ever had.

"That was amazing." she murmured as she brushed her hair back out of her eyes, pulling it back into a ponytail and securing it with a piece of ribbon that was lying outside her bag.

Her eyes widened as they fell across the weapon that was now on the round beside her. As she opened , she found it to be a long dual bladed sword that snapped together at the ends, forming a blade that had an extended reach of three feet on both ends. "Wicked cool." she said with a grin as she ran her thumb along the blades testing the sharpness of them.

payne

(Lol. That's probably why xD)

He stretched and his back cracked audibly. He felt his body relax. He was not loud and obnoxious, just calm. He walked over to his cot and sat on it. He was in the afterglow of his death.

"It was the ultimate ecstasy of death," he said, almost obsessively. His hair was mussed a bit and his violet eyes were still glazed.

He looked at the weapons as he watched her. So, she had a sword. That was interesting. Jashin never gave anyone the same weapons. He had the scythe and the retractable spears. The last Jashinist he met in this world had had the twin daggers which connected to each other to form the spear.

At her slang, he looked at her. "How old are you?" He asked her, curious. Maybe he should have asked her that before, but he was never exactly the most thoughtful person. No, he was the type of do something then ask questions after. Something that was usually his downfall. But since he was immortal, he did not care too much.

SoundNinjaGaiden

Yup Probably so XD.the sword doubles as a bo staff when compacted, shes also been trained in the art of using a sword though its been a while since she used one)

"It felt amazing" she agreed.

At his question she laughed "Nineteen, but I'll be twenty next month." at his surprised look she tilted her head "What?" she questioned as she stood.

Popping her shoulders she looked at the sword once more and almost effortlessly spun the blade with a flick of her wrist. Catching it mid-spin she tested the balance of the blade and nodded, finding it to be completely flawless. "It's been a while since I used a sword" she noted as she retracted the blade and returned the weapon to its compact size.

A soft giggle escaped her when she noticed his hair "Your hair is a mess." she told him as she sat the weapon down by her sleeping area,and against her will a small yawn escaped her lips.

payne

(I just saw THE best SasoDei tribute ever! It made me cry.)

"I'm a masochist," he admitted.

When she asked him what was wrong when he gave her a shocked look, he shook his head. "The only other person I saw with a sword of any kind was a woman named Shizuma. She's the one who got me into Jashinism." He smiled at the memories. "A month later, Jashin brought me back and initiated me as a Priest."

At her age, he nodded. "I'm twenty-two." He then gave her a smile. "You're young. Just a few years older than I was when I became an Priest of Jashin."

He watched her easily swing the sword. She was good. Her movements were flawless, impressive. "Doesn't seem like it," he said as he laid down.

He ran a hand over his hair, slicking it back again. "Happens sometimes." He heard the yawn and turned back to her. "We need sleep. We have a long journey ahead of ourselves. We'll be up first thing in the morning."

SoundNinjaGaiden

(Another one of my favorite couples!! and hmm maybe later on down the line Hidan could start having feelings for Gaiden no sexual ones though XD ))

"Would have never guessed that." she teased.

At what he told her she nodded. Yeah, I learned how to use a sword when I was thirteen, wasn't easy though. And I see"

She returned the smile and sat down on her bed roll pulling the covers aside and tucking her legs under them. "Really didn't have much use for one up until tonight"

She laid back and pulled the blankets up over her body before turning on her side to where she was facing both him and the cave entrance, as a personal rule she never slept with her back to the entrance or exit of any place. "Sleep well" she said softly.

payne

(Maybe more brother/sister feelings? And omg I love SasoDei. I'm actually doing a RP where Sasori's puppet body is destroyed and he has amnesia and he seeks Deidara for comfort when he finds out what he used to do and starts thinking of himself as a monster.)

Hidan shrugged a bit. "She wasn't anyone important."

When she said she had been using swords since she was thirteen, he nodded. He was a bit impressed by that. But then again, almost everyone in the Akatsuki had killed people at a young age. He then turned to the side, letting his hand graze over his pendant. He listened to her still though.

He pulled the blankets over his half-clothed frame as he rolled over. He was tired a bit. And his eyes were slipping closed. He did not feel the need to sleep facing any entrance. He was immortal! "Night," he said before fading off to sleep.

SoundNinjaGaiden

Sure. and Hidan'll have to teach her all about Jashinism.. Aww that sounds sweet)

She awoke to the sounds of a fire being started, noticing that it was still dark out. Yawning she sat up and instantly grabbed her cloak and pulled it on as the cave was once more freezing cold. "M..morning" She chattered as she quickly  fastened the snaps on the cloak.

She cracked her neck and shoulders as another yawn escaped her, standing she walked over to the cave entrance and gathered some fresh snow into the tea kettle and set it above the fire as she got some regular unflavored tea out from her bag. She always drank tea in the mornings and evenings, finding it to be a better substitute than coffee.

She also pulled out two apples and handed one to him "I know it's not much but maybe it'll hold us over until we find a rabbit or something." she offered as she began pouring the tea. Handing him a mug she sat back down on her bed roll and took a sip of the bitter liquid." Don't worry it's not the same stuff from last night."

payne

(Aww. And yeah, it is. It's also sad because Deidara takes Sasori to his 'workshop' where he made his puppets and Sasori almost breaks down because he realized he was a monster.)

Hidan had woken up early, much earlier than her. He silently crept out of his cot and restarted the fire. It was colder now and he needed to warm up. He was still in just pants, chest bare. "Morning. You sound cold."

He sat down in front of the fire, closing his eyes and muttering prayers again. He was a very pious male. He was a Priest after all. And she was his ward. Jashin had given her the gift and Hidan would teach her. He looked at her as she began to make more tea. Okay, he would much rather drink Sasori's poison than drink that.

He took an apple and took a bite. He nodded as she spoke. "Thanks," he said, stopping his praying for once. "We'll be able to hunt later today, when we move out." He gave a smirk. When she handed him a mug, he glared at it, but then took a sip after she reassured him that it was not the same disgusting tea than the day before. It tasted good. Bitter, strongly brewed. He gave a nod when he drank it, feeling it warm him.

"We need to do morning prayer," he informed her. "You'll know the words when you pray. Jashin gave them to you last night...before you went back to your body. He then erased your memory of learning them. They're sacred."

SoundNinjaGaiden

(awww..))
" Yeah, I'm a bit cold"

She nodded and brought amulet into her hand, finding that as soon as she touched it she could recall the prayers. She murmured them softly, with her eyes closed and found that as soon as she finished them, the amulet seemed to glow warmly in her hand.

As she opened her eyes and let go of the pendant she found he was staring at her with an almost curious look." What?" she asked as she picked up her own cup of tea, taking a small sip she hummed thoughtfully as she looked out the cave entrance.

"There must be at least  two feet of snow out there." she noted as she began to pack up her bed roll."How long have you been up?" she asked looking at him as she stood, her back bone cracking loudly as she did so causing a soft groan of pleasure to pass her lips.

( man it feels good when your back pops))

payne

(Yeah. It's pretty sad, but so deep. And I purposely crack my back all the time. I love the feel.)

Hidan continued his praying as he ran his hand over the pendant almost lovingly. He heard her praying too. He then dropped his pendant and continued drinking his tea and eating his apple.

When she looked at him, he shook his head. "Just thinkin'," he said as he put the empty mug down and stood up.

"It's easy to track small animals," he told her as he rolled up his cot and put his cloak on, zipping it up all the way. "For an hour," he answered. "Kakuzu usually woke me up that early." He shrugged. "Jashin-damned greedy miser he was..."

SoundNinjaGaiden

She nodded as she finished off her tea and apple " He was your partner before me right? I know,I'm used to waking up early and hunting for my own food.. didn't really get to spend much time in the village, ust between missions."

At his surprised look she shrugged "Despite my father being the Kage of the village, I wasn't given any special treatment.. Hell I didn't even get along with the man." she offered as an explination.

"The closest town to here is Izzaiay town right? Is it ok if we make a stop there, I need to restock on supplies, it's also where my mother lives. If not it's fine."

SoundNinjaGaiden

she hasnt seen her mother in close to three years))

payne

He nodded. "Yeah, he was." He sighed, running a hand through his hair. When she said that, he gave her a look. She was Orochimaru's daughter and he did that to her. Well, he was a sadistic bastard from what he heard. From what Itachi said, the man had done worse.

"I never met him, but one member almost killed him. From what I heard, it really shouldn't surprise me that he did that, but it's another thing to hear it said by his own child." He shrugged then. "He was after the member's body. Got kicked out for trynna do his body-possession Jutsu on him."

He then looked at her. They could afford the stop. He needed to stop there anyway. He pulled out some books. Kakuzu's bounty hunting bingo books. "Yeah, we can stop there. I have something I need to do there."

(I'm thinking Hidan takes up Kakuzu's bounty hunting. Like how Shikamaru took up smoking after Asuma's death.)

SoundNinjaGaiden

Sounds like a plan to me))

" Izzaiay towns is neutral territory, so we really shouldn't have any problems there, I mean yes there are the occasional bounty stations, but other than that it's a nice place" she told him as they got to the gate only to be stopped by the guard.

" My my, Lady Gaiden you sure have grown up." the guard teased.

"Zakrai, how are you?" she asked a kind smile coming to her lips.

"Doing good, oh Gaiden you might want to avoid your ma's for a bit Mamushi is in town and he doesn't look happy."

Her expression soured at the name and she nodded before entering the gate.

At Hidan's expression she shook her head " My older brother the one person I really don't want to see if I can help it." she explained

(Mamushi means viper hes Orochimarus son)))

payne

"How far are the bounty stations from the town?" He asked. "I need to see one. I have some bounties to do." When they got stopped by a guard, Hidan tensed, readying for a fight.

When the guard made jokes, he relaxed slightly. He watched the male, then looked at her. Mamushi...the name was in Kakuzu's bingo book. Well, that made things a hell of a lot easier. He just watched the exchange, playing with his pendant before they were allowed into the town.

He gave her a confused look. Why was someone who was wanted visiting her mother? At the explanation, he nodded. He then told her.

"Mamushi was my old partner's next target," he told her. "I've taken up his bounties. Only one person in the Akatsuki can do the bounty hunting and accounting to help the income...and I took up that position. I couldn't let anyone else do it." He did it to honor Kakuzu's memory.

SoundNinjaGaiden

((OMG I Love Within Temptation Im jamming out to them right now))

"It's right up the road, I can show you where it is." at his statement concerning her brother being in the bingo book she nodded " I knew he was in the bingo book, but knowing him he's hightailed it out of here by now, if not don't expect an easy fight, he learned everything he knows from our father."

As they got closer to the bounty station she stopped walking as they were approached by a tall lithe woman whose expression warmed when she spotted Gaiden. " My looked what the cat dragged in, wouldn't expect to see you back here of all places."

"Aiyana-sensei, hello" she greeted holding her hand out to the woman who shook it, and then turned to Hidan. " Do me a favor and keep her out of trouble will you, it seems to follow this one"

At this Gaidens cheeks turned pink and she shook her head "Sensei that was years ago." she mumbled.

" Indeed it was young one but time does not change all things." the woman intoned before she looked at the clock tower " Gaiden, I have to run, you take care of yourself dear" said the woman before she resumed walking and vanished around a corner.

They soon came to the bounty station and she nodded " I can wait for you out here if you'd like, I'd like for you to meet my mother."

SoundNinjaGaiden

Dx i lost net for 4 hours ;__; ))

payne

(Hey. For the next week, I'm gonna be a bit blaah with posting. I just got my new meds today and they make me sleepy. The doc said the sleepiness would fade in a week when my body adjusts to it.)

SoundNinjaGaiden

Ah thats alright, just post when you can))

SoundNinjaGaiden

Its flippin cold here and the winds outta the north > : ( no me gusta

payne

-rolls over muttering about Hidan and hot fudge- kakuzu...threads...hidan...chocolate...-snores-

SoundNinjaGaiden

XD are you going to be awake enough for work??

payne

I only work on the weekends. I'll be fine by then.

SoundNinjaGaiden

aah i see, well feel free to post when ever you can 'll be here all night

payne

(Omfg I love Within Temptation. I love their song "Restless" and YAAAAAAAY YOU'RE APPROVED!)

Hidan laughed a bit as he nodded in agreement of her showing him where it is. When Gaiden mentioned her brother and not expecting an easy fight, he laughed more. "I don't give a damn! He'll make a great sacrifice and I'll be able to--" His voice trailed off.

While they walked, he looked over at the lady who approached them. He was relaxed. He always was. As his old partner would say, it was his one weakness. He agreed, but when one is immortal, why would they have to worry about dying? They could be as careless as they wanted to be. He gave a small smirk when the woman spoke to him.

"I'll see what I can do," Hidan replied half-heartedly. Either this woman was stupid or the town was really neutral territory and she did not mind that the Akatsuki was roaming around there.

He continued watching the exchange, playing with his necklace as usual. Apparently, his partner was trouble. Well, so was he. It worked out, so he brushed the conversation away. He waited until the woman left and then he turned back to Gaiden.

He followed her to the station and then he looked back at her. "No, I don't need to go in now. I just wanted to know where it was. I have a few bounties to do here."  He then nodded. "Yeah, we can go meet your mother."