Soldiers Return. (F looking for M)

Started by Psycho Serenity, August 06, 2013, 08:29:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psycho Serenity

It's 2017 and a huge war has started that's getting countries from all over to flock to the battlefield to fight. Kalindee and ________, two college students, have been lovers for a while and when he decides to enlist, she begs him not to. Either way, he left and she spent day after day praying for his safety.A year goes by and she is torn apart as she receives news that he is assumed dead. In her grief, _________'s best friend visits her often to try and comfort her and be there for her through the hard time. A few more years pass, and the two of them are now together. However, they soon get a rude awakening when ____________ returns alive and well.

So, a few things to go over. One, either you would play both the males, or you would be the first boyfriend and we would both control the best friend, though I'd prefer if you could handle both if possible. Two, his reasons for being gone so long are up to you, whether he just went missing, was captured, or was supposed to be killed but somehow survived. The reasoning for him to not send her any notice of him being alive could be anything as well, he could possibly have become someone rather important and anyone knowing his family or friends could have put them in danger, or give his position, etc. We will be using real life pictures and I want a minimum of 400 characters per reply.
Life won't ever be perfect, there will always be hurt...

So stand up and make a difference, provide light in a dark life.

You never know just how far the rays will reach.

arthenwel

If you're still up for it, I think I can manage. Seeing as I am a veteran as well as having a military background, I can bring a realism to this RP
Be careful who you try to burn. You might just find that the other person knows how to play with fire better than you.

On's/Off's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185686.0
A/A's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228170.msg11197359#msg11197359

Psycho Serenity

Life won't ever be perfect, there will always be hurt...

So stand up and make a difference, provide light in a dark life.

You never know just how far the rays will reach.