Looking for someone to RP with

Started by Blaed, October 18, 2009, 11:38:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaed

[Ok, will wait then, until tomorrow when you can post again]

Zinder

[Honey! I am home! :P Congratulations, FallenAngelNajdan! It seems that you leveled up while I was gone! :)]

The small reconnaissance group entered the woods with fear creeping into their minds... There was no clue that any dark creations ever touched this place - no Foursome, no screaming... just countless living, healthy trees and light - bright, distracting light...

They felt uneasy here. Something very bad was going to happen and they were not able to locate the source of the danger…

Niki315

((Do you mind if I join on the evil side too?))

"Lousy scout duty again," she said, her voice dripping with hatred.  "I'm sick of my talent being wasted on these simple missions." 

Ceres didn't look intimidating.  The little sun that shined through the canopy glimmered off of her golden hair and her fox ears flicked back and forth in aggravation.  She had three bushy fox tails that danced with her short strides.  Short strides because she was scarcely over four feet tall with the appearance of a ten year old child.  The intensity in her eyes made it apparent she was no child, but what circumstances had brought that scowl to her face remain unknown.

In between her mutterings about the distaste for her job, she uttered phrases in an ancient language. Her words were so precise, her tone so perfectly inflected that she had to have been practicing for the entirety of her life, should her appearance be the gauge. 

Blaed

[the more the better]

Relgers hands started to glow, and the moved into the tree, and a humming started. Soon all of the trees around him started to hum too. Slowly but surly they started to glow. It was creating a force field that was making all the animals safe, and pushing out everyone that was not welcomed by Relger from the forest. Slowly Relger felt his strength leave him, the spell was a very complex one, and even the most skilled spell casters could not do it with out becoming weak after. He feel to his knees, and just sat there for a moment, and watched at the trees glowed more and more.

Zinder

[*hugs Niki* Of course you can :) Dark side appreciates your choice!]

"My lady!" - The soldiers clumsily fallen on their knees. - “You are here already. We didn’t know you’ll arrive so soon. We would love to prepare your bell tent. We are still trying to figure out what happened here. We saw that there was a scrimmage of some sort but it seems like one we never seen before – it looks like that in the end the spirits were whipped from existence by pure light!”

Niki315

The soldiers were bumbling around like she should have expected, and quickly they started to make penance by showing that they might have some applicable worth.  She produces a handful of fine gems from her satchel.  "Be certain you hang these every ten feet around my tent.  I will not abide a single failure on this matter."

The soldiers' reports on what had taken place was a little concerning for Ceres.  There was something of notable power slowing the work of the Emperor. Maybe she should send a messenger back to see if the forest needed to remain in tact...

"I'll be exploring the forest myself for a short while.  I will be back by sunset.  I should expect the preparations will be taken care of by then."

She didn't wait for a confirmation and began to travel into the forest.

Blaed

Relger was sitting on the ground, still trying to get his strength back. He was weak, and he could do no more for a few moments. He looked around and saw that the trees where almost at there fullest power. He did not like using the trees, but to protect them all from the forces all around it, he needed to. "I am sorry my friends, i know that you don't like this, but it will only have to go on for a little while longer." He looked around, and made sure that no one was around him. He took out some berries that he kept on him, and started to munch down on them, hoping that they would restore his energy.

Niki315

Something was wrong.  Very wrong.  In the distance she could see a faint glow approaching ever closer.  Her servants, always close at hand slinked out of the shadows to her side.  Ceres recognized the glow.  Spells that generated large amounts of force often glowed in exactly this way.  However, she had never seen such a powerful spell before.  "I don't have anything powerful enough to dispell this..."  She looked to her servants and whispered in that practiced tongue and they disappeared. 

Soon the wall of force was upon her, and pushing her back with ease.  "Damnation... There's nothing I can do to stop this... "  If Ceres intended to make any forward progress today, there was only one option left.

She screamed.  The terrified scream of a young girl broke the serenity of the forest.  Ceres took a moment to prepare herself to act like she was actually a scared child.  She fell to the ground and cried for help once more before forcing herself into tears.

Blaed

Relger was just getting up, and feeling as if he would not fall right back down, when the scream the into the humming of the trees. His body moved on its down, as it started to race. He was running as fast as he could, trying to get to who ever was screaming. Again the scream can to his ears. Now he knew that he was close, maybe another 1000 yards or so. He looked and looked, but then a tree branch that he did not see connected into his face, and it knocked him to the ground. He felt as if he had ran into the tree itself. He tried to get back up, but was unable to. "Why are you trying to stop me tree? There is someone in trouble that needs my help."

Niki315

"Someone save me!"  Ceres almost felt sick at her own words.  She may have once been prissy enough to say those words, but not anymore.  There was nothing she couldn't gain control of, no one who could resist her forever.  If she could only find the right words, she could bend anyone's will to her own.  There was no being saved by anyone anymore.  Not for Ceres.

She called out again, staying true to her act.  She didn't appreciate being pushed around in the dirt.  It was tearing up the robes she wore over her over-sized tunic.  She looked like a wreck. Surely, there was no one so heartless as to allow a ten-year-old to be pushed around on the ground so forcefully.

Blaed

[Just to let you know, your girl cant be 10, if she looks 10, that is fine, but she must be at least 16, so the rules say]

Relger got up and started to stumble to where the yelling and screaming was coming from. Then he saw her, a little girl, being pushed away by his spell, he could not get to her in time, he just willed for her to be allowed. Hoping that the spell would stop its attack on her. He waited and saw to it that the spells passed by her, and then he walked over to her. "I am sorry about that little girl, I did not know that you where in the forest. Now where do you come from?"

Zinder

Tulas entered the hall and went straight to the Emperor.

"My Lord! I have news for you. Our little elf problem is taken care of – he shall soon be no more. Lady Ceres herself is taking care of it right now. I am sure that you’ll find my work of satisfactory to you!”
Tulas saw the light smile on the emperor’s face and left the hall in a hurry. He reported back – there is no need for him to stay any longer and if so – he would prefer to be as far away from his master as possible. He never liked him and for good reasons…

Niki315

((The reason why Ceres looks 10 is because she is cursed.  When she was 10 years old, a demon cursed her to never show her true age by the light of day.  At sunset she returns to her natural form, a 22 year old fox-woman.  At sunrise, she transforms back.  I usually throw in a flashback at some point, and since there's no character profiles for this little pick-up rp, the information hasn't come out yet.  ^^ ))

Surprise more than anything else, overtook her when the spell passed by her.  She looked around frantically trying to figure out what had happened.  She would be alone for a while; her servants would be unable to bypass the spell.  She had a few spells of decent power she could rely on, but without her servants, she couldn't hold up in a straight up fight.  She only hoped that she wouldn't run into any enemy forces for the time being.

Just as she had thought it, a wood elf approached her.  How was he able to move through the forest so easily?  His questions were expected, and Ceres, recoiled in fear.  "I... I don't know..."  The little girl act was useful, but she really despised relying on it so heavily.  There wasn't much else to do though until she could call her servants to her.

hakari

Arianna seperated from Regler was walking through the forest. She heard a girl scream out. She stopped in her tracks because it scared her. She looked around and knew she was lost from her path.

Zinder

The wood became quite. There was something strange in the air - like the feeling when someone watches you but you can't locate him. Arianna was not in the wood she knew few hours ago. Something was changing it, rearranging the paths, taking control over all non-living, pushing and nudging even plants and the trees. Fear bound all creatures when silence spread like dark plague throughout the forest.

“Ceres…” – whispered a voice nearby – “Do not fail me, Ceres…”
She felt the cold touch of the air caressing her cheek.

Niki315

"I'm scared... Why was the forest hurting me?" Ceres asked, her voice still full of innocence.  She needed to figure out a way to remove the spell that was creating that force.  Hopefully, the wood elf that was present might be somehow capable of it.

Blaed

Relger bent down to the little girl and pulled her to her feet. "Well, you are safe now so you dont have to fear the forest, that was just a spell to protect the forest from harm, and push all unwelcome people and being out of it. I am sorry that you got into that, are you hungry or something? I know a great place where berries grow wild?" He did not know anything about this little girl, but he felt bad that his spell and done so much bad to this little girl, and he was going to take care of her for the time being until these people leave. He did not know how long that was going to be but he just had to wait around and find out. "Whats your name little girl?"

hakari

Arianna didn't hear anymore screams, so she continued walking so she could find her way home. She stopped when she heard voices. She hid behind a tree so they wouldnt see her.

Niki315

Ceres knew what was going on; the elf's description of the spell didn't really help all too much.  She wasn't hungry, but he was willing to show her where he found wild berries.  She nodded at his question and then as they started walking again she answered his other question.  "I'm Vanessa.  I'm looking for my mommy.  She said she was coming to the woods to get something important.  She didn't come back last night and now I'm scared and hungry."

hakari

She recognized regler's voice but not the little girls. She didnt want to seem like she was eavesdropping, so she flew up onto a tree branch.