MarvelThrones:A Tale Of Spider's & Hulk's(Need Captain America, Phoenix, others)

Started by NubianLegend, May 05, 2015, 07:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sirian Eve

CURRENT STATUS: Posting 8/26

Garuss Vakarian

Yes there is openings! Of the Lords, I believe Peter Parker, Tony Stark, Victor Doom, and Baron Zemo are open. Hulk is open, Nick Fury is open. And any one else you cant hink of is pretty much open as Knights, or peasants, squires, so on so forth.

Sirian Eve

Garuss Vakarian

I actually want to also play one or the other. Doom or Tony. I Just dont want to take another Lord until I know no one is biting, I will jump on the opportunity, especially to get this into gear. Believe me, I am equally surprised no one is interested.

Edited: Though, My idea for Doom is a bit unorthodox. He would suffer a dangerous illness. The unorthodox part, is how I considered making him a Leper, but that would probably just gross most out. So I dont think I will do that. (If you have ever watched Kingdom of Heaven you know what I speak of. Otherwise, a Leper is a man or woman suffering from Leprosy. Today it is curable, but back in olden times, it was a terrible thing. It's victims wear masks to hide their affliction. Another reference to make, is in the game Darkest Dungeon, A Leper being a character type to use in the game. Dying warriors without fear of death.) Any way it was just an interesting idea. I considered making Doom a Leper Since he has his own iron/metal mask. But again, would probably just gross people out.

Edited: I also thought it could work towards Iron man instead. Call him the Man of Iron, for hiding the affliction. But again, probably not a good move. Especialy for a guy who is known to get the ladies.

Sirian Eve

Quote from: Garuss Vakarian on May 11, 2015, 04:14:25 PM
I actually want to also play one or the other. Doom or Tony. I Just dont want to take another Lord until I know no one is biting, I will jump on the opportunity, especially to get this into gear. Believe me, I am equally surprised no one is interested.

Though, My idea for Doom is a bit unorthodox. He would suffer a dangerous illness. The unorthodox part, is how I considered making him a Leper, but that would probably just gross most out. So I dont think I will do that. (If you have ever watched Kingdom of Heaven you know what I speak of. Otherwise, a Leper is a man or woman suffering from Leprosy. Today it is curable, but back in olden times, it was a terrible thing. It's victims wear masks to hide their affliction. Another reference to make, is in the game Darkest Dungeon, A Leper being a character type to use in the game. Dying warriors without fear of death.) Any way it was just an interesting idea. I considered making Doom a Leper Since he has his own iron/metal mask. But again, would probably just gross people out.

That is an awesome idea. It adds to the angst and drama set in a time where diseases like that were big problems.  I would definitely play a supporting role to that type of Doom.

Orange Marmalade

Lithium

Quote from: Garuss Vakarian on May 11, 2015, 04:14:25 PM

Edited: Though, My idea for Doom is a bit unorthodox. He would suffer a dangerous illness. The unorthodox part, is how I considered making him a Leper, but that would probably just gross most out. So I dont think I will do that. (If you have ever watched Kingdom of Heaven you know what I speak of. Otherwise, a Leper is a man or woman suffering from Leprosy. Today it is curable, but back in olden times, it was a terrible thing. It's victims wear masks to hide their affliction. Another reference to make, is in the game Darkest Dungeon, A Leper being a character type to use in the game. Dying warriors without fear of death.) Any way it was just an interesting idea. I considered making Doom a Leper Since he has his own iron/metal mask. But again, would probably just gross people out.

Edited: I also thought it could work towards Iron man instead. Call him the Man of Iron, for hiding the affliction. But again, probably not a good move. Especialy for a guy who is known to get the ladies.

Maybe some greyscale that got 'cured' and stopped spreading like what Stannis' daughter has? Or the gem/thingy in his chest is what prevents it from spreading further and from infecting others. Achieves a similar effect without being as icky or preventing contact with other characters.

Orange beat me to it while I was typing! :P

Sirian Eve

Garuss Vakarian

Oh! Really? Well, your making me more into the idea of being Doom then. I dont like playing perfect characters, I need them to have their problems, things that set them back in life. Taskmaster has memory issues, the more implicit memories he gains by watching and copying others skills. The more explicit he loses. Steve, has marital issues, his wife unable to give birth. Him fighting between keeping the women he loves, or continuing his lineage. (Not to mention he may have a secret bastard. ;) )

So a Doom suffering such a crippling defect, would be fun. Especially as he instills fear, in spite of being in a near feeble state.

Orange: That is a good point. Though, I wouldn't say that exactly. There is story issues with using Greyscale, one would have to go through. It dissolves the mind to insanity. And, it would make him incapable of touching others, not to mention his touch contaminating other surfaces. He would be a risk, sent to be a stone man. If he had the means to stop it, it wouldn't be as much the defect as I wanted, simply a scar upon the flesh. Leprosy has many issues. From the skin, to motor functions, and nerve damage. He would be for lack of a better word, near feeble. Relying on magic, and alchemy to keep himself strong. Much like the actual Doom, whom uses science and magic to be one of the biggest baddies in all the land. :P . That said, I do think I will consider Edit- Use- Greyscale, to be more in league with the lore. ^^ Thanks for the reminder Orange.

Lithium: Gem was a good addition. Would make for a  interesting way to prevent further spread or infection.

Edit: I could even make it so the Greyscale has spread enough to damage his nervs, and weaken his body. Imnot sure if Greyscale does, as far as I know it is purely a mental and cosmetic infliction.

Orange Marmalade

You can sort of 'beat' greyscale, but it leaves you disfigured and a bit of a pariah. There's a girl in the books who had it as a baby and as such part of her face is always scaley/stoney and they work hard to keep it hidden so she won't be shamed out. Could be something along those lines with Doom too?

SweetSerenade

If you are making Doom - Ciera is a skilled magical user... So she could be used to help with his 'curing process'. She has only been in his Kingdom officially for Four years, as his Crow Maiden... but when I talked to Nubian about it... she basically is a rather useful member of Doom's court. If you are interested in knowing more - I'll happily message you about what I thought her position of aid would be?

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Garuss Vakarian

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on May 11, 2015, 04:45:56 PM
You can sort of 'beat' greyscale, but it leaves you disfigured and a bit of a pariah. There's a girl in the books who had it as a baby and as such part of her face is always scaley/stoney and they work hard to keep it hidden so she won't be shamed out. Could be something along those lines with Doom too?

Yes, I believe that is Stanis Berathions daughter. While the scarring it'self can be bad I was looking for it to be more troublesome then the dissolve of ones pretty face. I do have an idea on the matter though. I could just make it so the Greyscale has spread enough to damage his nerves, and weaken his body. Im not sure if Greyscale does do this, as far as I know it is purely a mental and cosmetic infliction. But for him, his motor functions are weakened, his nerves damaged.

Sweet- Feel free to message me. Since I think I will play doom. ^^ . Ive been battling between Tony and Doom, but this conversation has been the deciding factor. I just love a good weakness! Makes being scary, or bad ass, even more meaningful.

Sirian Eve

Well that was easy. I love conflicted characters..makes me think of my next character..

Garuss Vakarian

Well, feel free to pm me on the matter, im great for bouncing ideas off of. ^^

Sirian Eve

blackcatotaku

Username: BlackCatOtaku
Character Name:Lady Emma Frost
Canon with a twist of Cersi inspiration and my own ideas for her personality
Physical Description: Renowned for her beauty she has attributes that come form her long linage of those in the Vale who bare the Frost name minor house that holds great wealth in the region. Trademarks of her family are iconic like her long stark white hair that shimmers like freshly fallen snow in the sunlight and like glistening Valerian steal in the moonlight, she posses piercing pale baby blue almond shaped eyes, sharp narrow facial features and comely full lips that always have a blush of red to them. Her figure is a full hourglass shape that she never seems to shy away from showcasing. Her demeanor is that of a woman who fully knows how attractive she is and flaunts it on nearly every occasion that is given to her.
Sexuality:Bi-sexual, she often seeks to bind herself to those she finds useful using her sexuality as a weapon
Role: Lady of the Vale and House M
What does your character desire most?: Power and wealth, she feels that people are often too swayed by their passions and wants to harness control over the seven kingdoms.
Personal Philosophy: Respect, honor, power and even nobility are not given freely but taken through conviction
Notable Equipment & Weaponry:
Skills:

• Horse back riding
  • Playing the harp
  • Negotation; she always seems to find a way to figure out what her allies want and how to keep her enemies at bay wither it comes to matters of trade, battle strategy or diplomacy
  • Archery
  • Finances; she has a knack for arithmetic and shuffling coins to keep her debts paid
A List of Powers/Spells attributes of your character: She is a follower of the Lord of Light R'hller and this seems to attribute to her having a resistance to extreme temperatures both hot and cold.
Divination: When she has a lock of hair, a sample of blood or a deeply personal item she can divulge one truth about the owner.
Prophetic dreams: she can divine random events that will occur in the future, often they are true but not always.
Crystal SoliderThrough a sacrificial ritual she can create a single duplicate of herself that appears to be made of hardened crystal that will do her bidding that is nearly invulnerable to attacks, however when she does this it renders her true self unconscious and will only remain for 24 hours. She can only do this once a month.
Bio: Born from the Frost family, Wardens of the Vale and Banner-men to the House M, she was promised to the Summer Family to bind their two houses to create the House M from birth. Resenting being a bargaining chip for her families affairs she has always been cold and indifferent to those around her often coming off cruel or cold hearted. This lessened as she grew older and took note of the courts affairs learning the play the part of a lady with empty smiles and hollow kind words. Learning from her fathers cold indifference she realized only her legacy is what matters quickly learning the art of diplomacy and book keeping during her younger years. Her mother was a worshiper of the Lord of Light and taught her the spells and lure of their beloved God. Strongly holding to her faith she rejects the Old Gods and the Seven finding them blasphemous. Never having truly loved her husband but holding great affection for him she is known to have lovers both male and female warm her bed and yet she has only ever had one child still born when she was in her early twenties.  Armed with a quick whit and a talent for seduction she always seems to keep the Vale prominent in the lands and their coffers full of coin while keeping their enemies sated and their allies close.
I pledge to: House M

NubianLegend

Quote from: blackcatotaku on May 11, 2015, 06:49:55 PM
Username: BlackCatOtaku
Character Name:Lady Emma Frost
Canon with a twist of Cersi inspiration and my own ideas for her personality
Physical Description: Renowned for her beauty she has attributes that come form her long linage of those in the Vale who bare the Frost name minor house that holds great wealth in the region. Trademarks of her family are iconic like her long stark white hair that shimmers like freshly fallen snow in the sunlight and like glistening Valerian steal in the moonlight, she posses piercing pale baby blue almond shaped eyes, sharp narrow facial features and comely full lips that always have a blush of red to them. Her figure is a full hourglass shape that she never seems to shy away from showcasing. Her demeanor is that of a woman who fully knows how attractive she is and flaunts it on nearly every occasion that is given to her.
Sexuality:Bi-sexual, she often seeks to bind herself to those she finds useful using her sexuality as a weapon
Role: Lady of the Vale and House M
What does your character desire most?: Power and wealth, she feels that people are often too swayed by their passions and wants to harness control over the seven kingdoms.
Personal Philosophy: Respect, honor, power and even nobility are not given freely but taken through conviction
Skills:

• Horse back riding
  • Playing the harp
  • Negotation; she always seems to find a way to figure out what her allies want and how to keep her enemies at bay wither it comes to matters of trade, battle strategy or diplomacy
  • Archery
  • Finances; she has a knack for arithmetic and shuffling coins to keep her debts paid
A List of Powers/Spells attributes of your character: She is a follower of the Lord of Light R'hller and this seems to attribute to her having a resistance to extreme temperatures both hot and cold.
Divination: When she has a lock of hair, a sample of blood or a deeply personal item she can divulge one truth about the owner.
Prophetic dreams: she can divine random events that will occur in the future, often they are true but not always.
Crystal SoliderThrough a sacrificial ritual she can create a single duplicate of herself that appears to be made of hardened crystal that will do her bidding that is nearly invulnerable to attacks, however when she does this it renders her true self unconscious and will only remain for 24 hours. She can only do this once a month.
Bio: Born from the Frost family, Wardens of the Vale and Banner-men to the House M, she was promised to the Summer Family to bind their two houses to create the House M from birth. Resenting being a bargaining chip for her families affairs she has always been cold and indifferent to those around her often coming off cruel or cold hearted. This lessened as she grew older and took note of the courts affairs learning the play the part of a lady with empty smiles and hollow kind words. Learning from her fathers cold indifference she realized only her legacy is what matters quickly learning the art of diplomacy and book keeping during her younger years. Her mother was a worshiper of the Lord of Light and taught her the spells and lure of their beloved God. Strongly holding to her faith she rejects the Old Gods and the Seven finding them blasphemous. Never having truly loved her husband but holding great affection for him she is known to have lovers both male and female warm her bed and yet she has only ever had one child still born when she was in her early twenties.  Armed with a quick whit and a talent for seduction she always seems to keep the Vale prominent in the lands and their coffers full of coin while keeping their enemies sated and their allies close.
I pledge to: House M

Very Good  :-) You can post her whenever

Sirian Eve

Garuss Vakarian

I concur.  ;D Is she Hot or Ice Cold? Bit of both you say? Then she gots Victors attention. :p . As a political rival of course. "Damn that women!... But... that arse. >_< " lol.

RavenBlackmoon

Sirian Eve

Elias

Username: Elias

Character Name: Eric Lenscher (Magneto)

Canon Magneto fits into this universe well, I will simply be placing his strong beliefs on reclaiming a lost throne instead of saving his "people"

Physical Description: Magneto cuts an imposing figure at 6'2 with a beautiful mane of silver hair. Incredibly well built the man seems at as home in a library as the training yard, He keeps his hair long and free flowing and he is always in red and black, wearing long flowing robes, creating an ominous sight wherever he goes.

Sexuality: Straight

Role: Wizard

What does your character desire most?: His family the main branch of the house of M has lost their throne and its descendents have been relegated to the shadows of the house of M, Eric intends to reclaim his rightful place as master of this once Noble house.
Personal Philosophy: I will use the shadows to bring my line back into the light.
Notable Equipment & Weaponry: Hidden in the depths of House M's castle exists a room where a suit of blood red armor sits unused, this is the last heirloom of Erics proud royal roots, it is said to have the power to command a phantom army, it is said that every sword surrounding the armor will come to life and fight for whoever bares the armor.

Skills: 1) Master Tactician 2) Deep knowledge of the politics of the realm and House M especially, a large spy network 3) Master of magics 4) Incredible Penchent for Languages 5) Excellent resistence to mental magics and enhanced interrogation. 

A List of Powers/Spells attributes of your character: Eric is a master of metal, he has been known to magically improve armor and weapons, creating virtual razors of swords and armor that never betrays its owner, it is said that with a moments concentration he can make up to 5 (This increases to a hundred blades if he were to ever wear the armor of his ancestors which remains hidden away) swords dance as if they were held by warriors of skill and when he drives his own blade down upon his enemies it is said their weapons and armor shatter and break with a single blow.

Bio: Eric Lenscher had no idea of his proud ancestory when he became the high council of his Lord Summers, in fact he had aided in tutoring the proud young leader, and cared for the boy like a son, however upon recieving his position something unique was placed in his possession an ancient tomb tracing the lineage of the house from its origins, how he recieved such a book remains a mystery, all he knows is that it was delivered by a cloaked figure and that someone had attempted to set fire to these records. He discovered in this ancient tomb that his family had been destroyed by Summers Grandfather he had forced marriage upon Lenschers grandmother and claimed the house for himself. Lenscher and his kindred were murdered, sold or forced to swear fealty and obediance, Erics father a seven year old boy at the time got on one knee and swore fealty to Summers grandfather, he never told Eric this story, and Erics father had been given over to the blacksmith as an apprentice and forgotten. This was where the books information ended, in fact it was the last passage. Eric assumed the author had been killed and the book was meant to be burnt but it hadn't been. Erics father was the blacksmith when he was born. He spoke fondly of Lord Summers father, but said he had always feared the elder Summers even when he was withered and infirm now Eric knew why.

Born to a blacksmith his life was never meant to be extrodinary, but he had shown a spectacular skill. The ability to manipulate metal like nothing his father or any other blacksmith in the seven kingdoms could do. This drew accolades from many and he began to build armor for kings and high lords, and then a wizard, he spotted the boys talents and realized what he had on his hands, magic was inside Eric and this man wished to nurture it, he bought the boy from his father with a promise to make him someone special and Eric was given such a chance it would be 10 years before he returned to his home but when he did he had been changed totally, knowledge of the dark and light existed in him, he had been to many of the kingdoms as he traveled with his master learning not only sorcery but also politics and history. His mind was sharp and when he returned home it was with the desire to ensure his fathers fortunes and to make the house of M the mightiest and place its lord on the iron throne.

I pledge to: The House of M

NubianLegend

Quote from: Elias on May 11, 2015, 09:40:35 PM
Username: Elias
Character Name: Magneto
Canon Magneto fits into this universe well, I will simply be placing his strong beliefs on reclaiming a lost throne instead of saving his "people"
Physical Description: Magneto cuts an imposing figure at 6'2 with a beautiful mane of silver hair. Incredibly well built the man seems at as home in a library as the training yard, He keeps his hair long and free flowing and he is always in red and black, wearing long flowing robes, creating an ominous sight wherever he goes.
Sexuality: Straight
Role: Wizard
What does your character desire most?: His family the main branch of the house of M has lost their throne and its descendents have been relegated to the shadows of the house of M, Eric intends to reclaim his rightful place as master of this once Noble house.
Personal Philosophy: I will use the shadows to bring my line back into the light.
Notable Equipment & Weaponry: Hidden in the depths of House M's castle exists a room where a suit of blood red armor sits unused, this is the last heirloom of Erics proud royal roots, it is said to have the power to command a phantom army, it is said that every sword surrounding the armor will come to life and fight for whoever bares the armor.
Skills: 1) Master Tactician 2) Deep knowledge of the politics of the realm and House M especially, a large spy network 3) Master of magics 4) Incredible Penchent for Languages 5) Excellent resistence to mental magics and enhanced interrogation. 
A List of Powers/Spells attributes of your character: He has mastered the manipulations of metal of all kinds.
Bio:(WIP)
I pledge to: The House of M

I thought about it some. Magneto being able to manipulate all metals might be too much for this game. If you can change that to a specific type, that might be fine but as he is, he's way too powerful. He needs something to offset that.

Garuss Vakarian

Well, perhaps it depends on what he can do to metal. Maybe he can simply weaken or strengthen metals density, enchant swords to fight for him. Or even whole suits of armor! But enchanting may need a solid moment of concentration. Things like this, instead of free reign control of metal. He is a mage, treat it like magic and reasonable limits can be met.

Though, I think his actual name is Eric. Magneto is a moniker, in this case a title.

Urbanzorro

I couldn't seem to get my muse to cook up anything for The Hulk :-/

That having been said though, I did come up with someone ;D

Armor
Username: Urbanzorro
Character Name: Ser Edward Charles Allan Brock
Canon
Physical Description:Standing at 7 feet tall and weighing in at over 400 lbs. Edward is made almost entirely of muscle and tends to tower over other men.
Sexuality: Heteroflexible
Role: Hedge Knight
What does your character desire most?: Revenge
Personal Philosophy: A frightened foe is an easy target
The Black Armor An all black set of armor that Edward dons when the need arises.
The Manreaper A massive two handed war-ax that Edward often uses when facing large opponents.
Edward's Sword A large adamantium sword. Thanks to his large size and exceptional strength Edward is able to wield it either one handed or two handed. He often uses it when he feels he needs to be quick on his feet.
Mace A one handed mace that Edward uses in his off hand when wielding his sword with one hand.
Crossbow A simple crossbow that Edward carries for hunting game and shooting those who try to out run him.
Skills:
Educated
Mounted Combat
Dismounted Combat
Battlefield Tactics
Military Strategy
A List of Powers/Spells attributes of your character:
Bonded Shadow: Edward used the last of his remaining funds to pay a sorcerer to preform a dark right upon him. The ritual drew forth a creature of the shadows and bound it to Edward, granting him it's powers:
Enhanced Physique: Edward is stronger, faster, tougher, and has more stamina than is possible for a normal human.
Camouflage Capabilities: Edward is capable of mimicking the appearance of any form of clothing meaning that his clothing and armor are in fact parts of his body rather than actually separate items and can be altered or absorbed back into him at will.
Danger Sense: Edward can sense incoming physical attacks just before they happen giving him precious seconds in which to react.

Bio:
Ser Edward was the only son of Lord Nathanial Brock, one of Lord Petyr Parker's banner men. His mother had died during childbirth and as a young boy Edward showed a great talent for violence, a talent that his father taught him to embrace and improve upon. Edward's father insured that in addition to the mayster's lessons in reading, arithmetic, politics, and history Edward received training in combat from the house's best soldiers. Eventually Edward was sent off to squire for one of the knights serving under Lord Doom.

Once he had earned his knighthood Edward returned home and for the most part was allowed to do as he pleased within his family's lands. It seemed as if Edward would have a fine life of relative luxury and power. Until Lord Nathanial made a grave mistake. He chose to sell men into slavery despite the fact that it was forbidden by the laws of the realm.

As punishment Lord Petyr decreed that house Brock would be forced to purchase back the men it had sold, and that Nathanial would be sentenced to live out his days in exile upon The Wall. In response Edward's father made another mistake, he refused to submit to his sentence and instead rallied his forces against House Parker. Nathanial's rebellion was put down swiftly by the combined forces of House Parker and Lord Petyr's loyal bannermen. Edward was one of the few members of house Brock's forces to actually survive the battle. But in some ways it may have been kinder that he had died. His house was now ruined, stripped of its lands and titles, and left with no prospects to regain it's former status.

That was three years ago, and for the past three years Edward has traveled the land, making money though tournaments, mercenary work, and occasionally robbery. Ever seeking a way to regain his status and to take vengeance upon House Parker, who he blames for his family's fall from grace.
I pledge to: Currently No One, Though he is seeking a new Lord/Lady.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.