News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Your Current Status.

Started by Ariel, May 09, 2013, 07:40:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ExoticKarma

Drinking a homemade iced coffee drink, watching Sex in Ancient Times on History2(fascinating), aggravating my cat trying to groom herself on my lap, and trying to ignore the pain from a tooth that needs to be pulled. Also thinking about a new character to make before I am approved.

Sould

Just getting back into my rps. been a while since I got into em...

Aislinn

Trying not to fall asleep at my desk...
"I am the one thing in life I can control
I am inimitable I am an original
I'm not falling behind or running late
I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”

LoveCandle

Trust me... you will never forget me

ExoticKarma

Whip - lash wont go away urgh.

Blythe

Slowly being cheered up! ^^

MatingAngel

Peccavi

Tentative. Stepping back into the realm that used to feel so comfortable and wondering where my footsteps will take me.
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Rex33

Tired and bored, hoping that elliquiy will change that hahaaa.
The Return: I'm trying to make a return to this wonderful website. I have fond memories of it, only outside conflicts made me put my interactions with all the amazing people here on hold. Now, I think I can be back on for awhile.

I'm all for the ons and offs pages, but I think I would liketo interact with people for a longer time rather then just a quick look at their page.

Abraxos the Fallen

Pondering how I might be able to get out of going to work tomorrow and still get paid...

RainyHigh

Sick as a dog in the winter. Ugh. And my dad is visiting today and he keeps pestering me. Still love him, but shut up!
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

Anjelita

Wishing it was just a touch less busy at work for everyone nowadays :(
NEW:  See my A/As!!!  PLEASE NOTE: Replies are slow.  Bear with, you are not forgotten.  Not accepting new roleplays.
ONS & OFFS               MY STORIES              PLOTS 'n' THINGS
Walking through E with eyes wide shut...
There was beauty here, once.  But darkness has a fetish for consuming pretty things...

Blythe

Snuggly in a blanket right now, watching the ice reform on my porch.  8-)

Breathless Intent

Feeling a little bouncy and wanting to play in silly threads but perhaps bouncing TOO much...

Peccavi

I have two days of downtime and my body decides to revolt against me and get sick? It's only a head cold but ughhh...
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Null

I'm feeling awake and fresh. New snowfall outside and everything is white ^_^
I was younger then, I wasn't afraid of anything, I didn't think about dying for a second. I thought I was invincible. Then I met her. Before me, my world shattered. I wanted to live, I started to think like that; for the first time I was afraid of death. I had never felt like that before.

AmberStarfire

Quote from: Null on December 15, 2013, 04:47:48 AM
I'm feeling awake and fresh. New snowfall outside and everything is white ^_^

*Wonders at Null* Are you a programmer?

Blythe

Feeling very awake (although I should be sleeping!). ^^

Null

Quote*Wonders at Null* Are you a programmer?
Depends on what your take on a programmer is ;P Anyways, there is a ton of snow here... and its really cold...
I was younger then, I wasn't afraid of anything, I didn't think about dying for a second. I thought I was invincible. Then I met her. Before me, my world shattered. I wanted to live, I started to think like that; for the first time I was afraid of death. I had never felt like that before.

AmberStarfire

Quote from: Null on December 16, 2013, 03:11:20 PM
Depends on what your take on a programmer is ;P Anyways, there is a ton of snow here... and its really cold...

Ok. Just your name (Null) made me think of it.

No snow here, but it's chilly outside. We got our radiators un-airlocked tonight and the house is warming up nicely.

Null

Nah. I picked the name cause most of the time, I'm null and void of feelings. I.e- I zone out completely when I do stuff like read or watch t.v

Status Update ( It's still damn cold )

AmberStarfire

I came back from Australia about a week and a half ago (give or take) and went from up to 35 celcius to around 5 in the course of 2 days. I've pretty much adjusted to the cooler weather now, but it's good to get the heat back on properly. :)

And ok.

Breathless Intent

SO in need of a nap. Unfortunately, work doesn't agree with me *SIGH*

DarkHunter

Waiting two more hours for my shift to be over. And excited to have a birthday tomorrow ^^

RainyHigh

Chilling at my house. My dad is visiting so we are gonna hit up some thrift shops this morning.
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories