New kid in town

Started by Shy One, April 12, 2009, 08:58:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shy One

I'm Hannah and I've just moved into the neighborhood.  The movers have just finished putting the furniture in the house and I'm dying to take a walk down the street and have a look around.  I make it as far as a little ice cream stand, I have a passion for a chocolate cone.  I sit quietly, doing a bit of people watching, another past time of mine.  It's a lovely evening and thankfully lots of people are out enjoying it....

DJ Cake

I call myself 'Cake'--actually, most people do. Even my closest friends. I'm struck with a peculiar dilemma: I want ice cream, yet due to my genetic framework, I'm lactose intolerant. Half the time, I'll eat ice cream and pay the consequences later. Too late. Now I've got three scoops piled on a waffle-cone, and I'm planting myself next to a stranger who is staring at people.

'Whoa, do you always stare at people while you eat?'

-Cake

Shy One

Quote from: DJ Cake on April 15, 2009, 09:43:09 AM
I call myself 'Cake'--actually, most people do. Even my closest friends. I'm struck with a peculiar dilemma: I want ice cream, yet due to my genetic framework, I'm lactose intolerant. Half the time, I'll eat ice cream and pay the consequences later. Too late. Now I've got three scoops piled on a waffle-cone, and I'm planting myself next to a stranger who is staring at people.

'Whoa, do you always stare at people while you eat?'

-Cake

Hannah giggles, "Well, not really stare, but love to watch them walk by, see what they're doing, how they interact with each other.  I'm Hannah by the way, and you??

DJ Cake

Quote from: Shy One on April 15, 2009, 09:57:17 AM

Hannah giggles, "Well, not really stare, but love to watch them walk by, see what they're doing, how they interact with each other.  I'm Hannah by the way, and you??

'Ugh, don't giggle at me like that or I'll fall in love,' Cake says with a grin. 'My name's Dopey. I used to have a crush on Snow White, but she broke my heart. Now I'm eating away my sadness.' With that, he takes a lick at his chocolate mint ice cream.

-Cake

Shy One

Quote from: DJ Cake on April 15, 2009, 10:05:07 AM
'Ugh, don't giggle at me like that or I'll fall in love,' Cake says with a grin. 'My name's Dopey. I used to have a crush on Snow White, but she broke my heart. Now I'm eating away my sadness.' With that, he takes a lick at his chocolate mint ice cream.

-Cake

Hannah can't help but Giggle again.  "Snow White broke your heart?  Shame on her.... you're such a cutie with those big dopey ears.... I could just nibble on them all day."  Hannah then takes a long lick all the way around her chocolate cone, it's starting to melt too fast.

DJ Cake

Quote from: Shy One on April 15, 2009, 10:16:29 AM
Hannah can't help but Giggle again.  "Snow White broke your heart?  Shame on her.... you're such a cutie with those big dopey ears.... I could just nibble on them all day."  Hannah then takes a long lick all the way around her chocolate cone, it's starting to melt too fast.

'Hey now, careful who you say that too. I may just bite,' Cake says gives a knowing smile, and playfully biting the air. He can't help but think of the girl as a charmer. As much as he loves a good flirt, he's curious about her personality.

'I'm glad you know how to play along though; some people just think it's silly. You have humour. I like that. So what's your idea of fun?'

-Cake

Note: Whoa, writing in the present tense is tricky. I'll be going past-tense from now on.

Shy One

Quote from: DJ Cake on April 15, 2009, 11:32:34 AM
'Hey now, careful who you say that too. I may just bite,' Cake says gives a knowing smile, and playfully biting the air. He can't help but think of the girl as a charmer. As much as he loves a good flirt, he's curious about her personality.

'I'm glad you know how to play along though; some people just think it's silly. You have humour. I like that. So what's your idea of fun?'

-Cake

F

Note: Whoa, writing in the present tense is tricky. I'll be going past-tense from now on.

Fun is being relaxed, doing whatever comes into my mind.  I love experimenting with new things and especially new people, new ideas.... or even old ideas that work over and over.  Hmmmmmmmm an example might be... all the lights off in the house, watching an oldies movie on tv with a picnic on the carpet.

DJ Cake

Quote from: Shy One on April 15, 2009, 11:48:18 AM

Fun is being relaxed, doing whatever comes into my mind.  I love experimenting with new things and especially new people, new ideas.... or even old ideas that work over and over.  Hmmmmmmmm an example might be... all the lights off in the house, watching an oldies movie on tv with a picnic on the carpet.

'Huh... that sounds cosy,' Cake remarked with a warm smile, giving Hannah a light elbow bump. 'Okay, so picture this: we're having an indoor picnic, it's just us, and we've just got settled in together on the floor. Now that we're all warm, it's your turn to pick out the movie this time. What are we watching?'

-Cake

Shy One

Quote from: DJ Cake on April 15, 2009, 12:38:47 PM
'Huh... that sounds cosy,' Cake remarked with a warm smile, giving Hannah a light elbow bump. 'Okay, so picture this: we're having an indoor picnic, it's just us, and we've just got settled in together on the floor. Now that we're all warm, it's your turn to pick out the movie this time. What are we watching?'

-Cake

We're watching my favorite classic movie, Gone with the Wind.  I can pretty much voice over everything Scarlett says and even fake a pretty good southern bell accent.  So, would you watch the movie with interest or be bored out of your mind?

DJ Cake

Quote from: Shy One on April 15, 2009, 12:45:35 PM

We're watching my favorite classic movie, Gone with the Wind.  I can pretty much voice over everything Scarlett says and even fake a pretty good southern bell accent.  So, would you watch the movie with interest or be bored out of your mind?

You know, I've never seen that movie before. Hell, I've never even read the book, so you'll have to teach me a lot of things about this classic stuff. I like the idea of new though. We'd have some good times.

I'm easily sucked into movies, so if you chose this time to nibble at my big dopey ears, I might spank you. But not too hard--I don't want you kicking over my food.

-Cake

Shy One

Quote from: DJ Cake on April 15, 2009, 01:57:07 PM
You know, I've never seen that movie before. Hell, I've never even read the book, so you'll have to teach me a lot of things about this classic stuff. I like the idea of new though. We'd have some good times.

I'm easily sucked into movies, so if you chose this time to nibble at my big dopey ears, I might spank you. But not too hard--I don't want you kicking over my food.

-Cake

Oh there's lots of action in this movie to capture your interest.  I just know I can get in a nibble or two before you notice.  Spank me huh? Gotta catch me first!  And you should be very careful.... I just might be the wicked queen that posed as the poison apple baring old lady.

DJ Cake

Quote from: Shy One on April 15, 2009, 04:11:27 PM
Oh there's lots of action in this movie to capture your interest.  I just know I can get in a nibble or two before you notice.  Spank me huh? Gotta catch me first!  And you should be very careful.... I just might be the wicked queen that posed as the poison apple baring old lady.

*laughs* You're cute, you know that? I like you.

I can imagine us having fun in the future.

What do you like to RP most?

-Cake

Shy One

Quote from: DJ Cake on April 15, 2009, 04:30:58 PM
*laughs* You're cute, you know that? I like you.

I can imagine us having fun in the future.

What do you like to RP most?

-Cake

Awwwwwwwww shucks, you're going to make me blush.  Tell ya what, I just posted my On's & Off's in that forum.... much easier than trying to write it all here again lol.... check it out, if you like what you see, we can go from there.

Oh yeah, I like you too!

DJ Cake

Quote from: Shy One on April 15, 2009, 04:56:58 PM

Awwwwwwwww shucks, you're going to make me blush.  Tell ya what, I just posted my On's & Off's in that forum.... much easier than trying to write it all here again lol.... check it out, if you like what you see, we can go from there.

Oh yeah, I like you too!

Ha, geez. Now I feel all touched inside. I'll check it out as soon as I'm able to. New kids like me can't see that part of the forum yet. =P

-Cake

Shy One

Quote from: DJ Cake on April 15, 2009, 05:25:31 PM
Ha, geez. Now I feel all touched inside. I'll check it out as soon as I'm able to. New kids like me can't see that part of the forum yet. =P

-Cake

oops, sorry, I just got approved today.  Lets just say I'm veryyyyyy submissive.  I love a strong, take charge partner... but a lil sweet lovin' thrown in makes it even better

DJ Cake

Quote from: Shy One on April 15, 2009, 05:28:29 PM

oops, sorry, I just got approved today.  Lets just say I'm veryyyyyy submissive.  I love a strong, take charge partner... but a lil sweet lovin' thrown in makes it even better

*Rests his chin on your head and smiles* I fink we can work sumfing out.

-Cake