St. Arcadia Academy (See new interest check for application)

Started by NileGoddess, November 09, 2011, 12:19:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NileGoddess

Zadaris, right now, only people who originally posted as teachers may take on a second character, since they will probably have more downtime.

Bloody Rose

Name: Itou Kaoru
Position: Student
Sexual Preferences: Submissive Bisexual (Or dominant if Leona wishes)
Appearance:  Brown hair and blue eyes, her figure it's one of those that tells you that she works out everyday. She is a very attractive person, rather big breasts and a small waist. However her gift it's her cock, it is around eight inches tall and rather good width.
Personality:  She is quite friendly person, she is often seeing smiling and making jokes whenever she is not close to Leona. However when near Leona she is a completely different person, she is shown to have even some sort of jealousy towards everybody that comes near Leona and protects her with her life. She is the type of person that would do anything for the people that showed her car and a new complete outtake on life. 

Purpose at Arcadia: Kaoru was born a man, his father was working for one of the Morimoto companies and tried to steal from them. Of course the security system caught him and he was almost fired but his bosses discovered he had a son who was a teacher at a Tokyo high school. The company blackmailed him and soon his son was teaching at St Arcadia. Given that Kaoru was a slender, feminine man, with slightly girlish mannerisms, when Leona met him she abused him by forcing him to cross dress and even teach classes in womens clothes. Her lieutenants, particularly Karen Himeki, shaved him all over and forced him into stockings and heels around school. Eventually, against his will and because he had no choice, they forced his father to spend his life's savings of several tens of millions of Yen on a sex-change operation conducted by a team of the best surgeons in Tokyo. Leona demanded they even enhance his cock from its original six inches and leave his balls intact, though a "real" vagina was crafted under his balls with the nerve endings in it diverted from his prostate. Kaoru can now achieve orgasm from vaginal stimulation as well as from her male member.

Kaoru, confused by his feelings of actually enjoying wearing women's clothes and the excitement of the humiliation it brought him, did not fight the Morimotos too hard and eventually came around to adoring her new curvaceous body, being particularly proud of the special treatment she had recieved that made her permanently hairless below her eyelashes and her magnificent large breasts and hips and narrow waist. Kaoru still gets a huge thrill out of being in public in girls clothes and is often aroused. Reina Morimoto decided that despite her age, Kaoru would join this years intake of students, somewhat as a joke since Kaoru does not need any more education, but more as a spy for the Morimoto sisters to mingle with the students and pass on any useful information.

Haibane

Hot!

I have some pics of Kaoru unclothed and in action if you don't have them, Zarazel. They won't be able to be put up on Photobucket though!

Bloody Rose

Haibane

No, but I can upload them to the Wiki here. There's this adorable one to begin with. I love how ridiculously short her skirt is in this one, with that super soft sexy lower curve of her bum on show and no doubt some crisp white panties with it! Yum.

Bloody Rose

What exactly its the job of the wiki in this site?

Haibane

Like any other Wiki, for storing and presenting information. I know some players have pages and some games do as well.

BTW, I just had a thought. There have never been male students at the school before so Kaoru can't have been a student. The only thing I can think of was he was a teacher - a very young one, maybe if his age was 20 or 21 that would work better?

Bloody Rose

then how would he end up going as a student this year? he would end up being a teacher as well so I would need to make a student instead of a teacher.

Haibane

He could have "enrolled" as a student this year but be a plant, was previously a teacher...?

Bloody Rose

perhaps he knew her from before the school, one of her old contacts that she used to dominate. So when the opportunity arrived he was given the opportunity by leona to serve her?.

Haibane

We still need a story as to why he was here before today though. The only way he could have been was as a teacher.

Bloody Rose

bah nuuu I would need to do another thing since I have a teacher already. Or I could just lower her age by one and say she was a student to begin with, alter the background a bit to fit the story?

Haibane

No, you misunderstand me. She isn't a teacher any more but is being 'enrolled' (in inverted commas because its a fake set-up) as a student today. He used to be a teacher but a combination of loving being ordered to go around in a saucy school girls outfit, his loyalty to Leona and your need to play a student character means we can juggle about with the story so that she no longer teaches but isn't really attending classes properly either. She becomes a kind of paid servant of the Morimotos.

Its a bit messy but I can't see any other way.

Quote from: Zarazel on November 19, 2011, 04:02:33 PM
I could just lower her age by one and say she was a student to begin with, alter the background a bit to fit the story?
If you did that you can't play her as loyal to Leona and have all the rest of her cute conversion backstory. :(

Bloody Rose

Zaer Darkwail

How sounds instead as teacher Kaoru was academy janitor who enrolled as student this year?

TheManPerson

NileGoddess

Yes, ManPerson, your character looks good. Please post her in the student directory, which is linked on the first OOC post. The OOC thread is linked at the bottom of the first interest check post. Feel free to look around the OOC and any active threads. Feel free to PM me with questions.

Bloody Rose

No, you misunderstand me. She isn't a teacher any more but is being 'enrolled' (in inverted commas because its a fake set-up) as a student today. He used to be a teacher but a combination of loving being ordered to go around in a saucy school girls outfit, his loyalty to Leona and your need to play a student character means we can juggle about with the story so that she no longer teaches but isn't really attending classes properly either. She becomes a kind of paid servant of the Morimotos.

I like that idea of Haibane, what do you think?

Zadaris

Quote from: NileGoddess on November 19, 2011, 02:57:03 PM
Zadaris, right now, only people who originally posted as teachers may take on a second character, since they will probably have more downtime.

That's perfectly fine Nile. I'll just put together a character sheet for Saori then and throw it up as soon as I can.  ;D
"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them, into the impossible."

TheManPerson

Zadaris

Name: Saori Otokawa
Position: Student. Paranormal Club President.
Appearance: Waist length dark blue hair which is often adorned with a pristine white ribbon tied to the right side of her head. She wears the schools established uniform of a black skirt and blazer, with gold on the breast. Casually she likes to sport a white blouse and a denim skirt as blue as her hair, all while listening to music through her crimson headphones.
Personality: Saori is a well-mannered, polite and kind girl, though can be a little shy of initial encounters. Her awareness for the schools true nature makes her very concerned for the well being of her friends and peers. She is able to firm, strong and cunning when she needs to be.
Purpose at Arcadia: Saori looks after the day to day running of her dorm building and, though just another student, has been quite perceptive of the Morimoto families true ambitions behind the school and the result has been a passive aggressive front, chiefly the Paranormal Club; she adamantly tries to recruit new students to protect them from the licentious intents of Leona's Social Club. Saori, and her closest friends, do their best to get under the Morimoto's feet at any available opportunity.
"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them, into the impossible."

NileGoddess

She looks good Zadaris! We just need to think of a reason of how she got enrolled in the school in the first place, and she's good to go. From how she appears in the game and anime, she's adept in using the school and its rules against the Morimotos, or at least, in the anime, against Leona. Go ahead and post in the character directory, which is located in the OOC post header. The OOC thread is linked on the bottom of the first interest check post.

As to the previous discussion concerning Itou, I think we can bend the rules of the school a little bit, especially if there's a Morimoto involved. We could just say that Leona kept a pet boy in the social club, and over time, worked him into a girl.

Bloody Rose

That is good enough and this year she enrolls as a student, right?

Bloody Rose

changed his background a bit goddess, can you check it?

NileGoddess

I'd like to wait for Haibane's input, because the character is closely tied to hers.