Twitterpated | Madam Striga's requests

Started by Madam Striga, May 14, 2018, 06:37:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madam Striga

Welcome to my Search Thread
Open for new plays

Dear Reader,

Hello & thank you for taking at a look at my slightly revamped request thread. This little nook is my corner of E where I advertise my original and fandom musings. If you're looking for my one-shot ideas you may have taken a wrong turn as they can be located here whilst I'm still interested in them. My older or previously taken concepts can be also found there for the curious-minded. Now, onto the important stuff.

I'm an experienced forum roleplayer, going on some 16 years now, but I fully welcome playing/musing/talking to newer writers. Most of my discussions begin in PMs onsite but may continue off-site in discord as I find the more conversational format helps my ideas flow more easily. Therefore if you are interested in writing with me, please contact me onsite first and we can see where things go from there. Incidentally, I also do 90-99% of my writing in the onsite boards and this is my preferred method. Up front, my writing preferences are third person, past tense. I do not enjoy writing in first person so this is almost always an off for me. I also almost always prefer multi-paragraph long replies (somewhere from 400-800 words on average) but may bend on this for more "quick and breezy"/casual stories. Regarding posting rate, I'd describe myself as "moderate", as I aim to reply to threads within 7-10 days but may reply more quickly or slowly depending on life. If I am going to be beyond this mark I will keep partners updated.

Though my interests are broad, I largely play female characters who lean submissive/bottom or who are involved in pairings beyond D/s dynamics. I favour fantasy settings or historical plays which lean more authentic than accurate and I take plenty of creative liberties with my tales. I love playing ladies in diverse roles or of diverse looks or personalities since variety really keeps roleplay fresh when you've been doing it for so long. Despite a definite trend in my writing I also enjoy a mix of other genres and a pretty broad range of themes as well.

Thank you for taking the time to at least skim this introduction, and I look forward to hearing from folks soon.

Please check my On's & Off's page for a more detailed and expanded look into my interests.

Please be aware that my concepts MAY include extreme elements, including Noncon.

Madam Striga

Short plot ideas sparked by images or current cravings, mostly open-ended...

♯ Bon-NonCon ♯ Human / Humanoid  ♯ Historical ♯ Seeking a partner to play the male part

And So She Waits - She is the wife of the lighthouse keeper. They live alone on a spit of rock, and guide the ships in. One day her husband goes to the mainland for supplies and doesn't return. For days, weeks, months... she waits for him, fears growing that she will never see him again. Then one day a boat comes to shore, only the man inside is not her husband. This could be taken a number of ways, either it is, physically, her husband, but something is "off" about him (read as a horror or supernatural prompt) or it is a stranger, someone she does not know at all bearing bad news? or seeking to be bad news

♯ Bon-NonCon ♯ Human / Humanoid ♯ Historical/Fantasy ♯ Seeking a partner to play against the young lady pictured

I did not agree to this   - I'm not sure how this woman wound up bound to a tree, dressed so prettily, but I'd like to discuss it with a partner. Could it be a kidnapping? An offering? The start of a cultist ritual? Or a very unusual wedding tradition?

♯ Light ♯ Human ♯ Historical/Fantasy ♯ Seeking a partner to play Lady A

Ever Waiting (TAKEN)  - Light, romantic and sweet with elements of slice of life. A lady (Lady A) of the court and her lady-in-waiting (Lady B) realise they have feelings for each other, amidst marriage offers and their guardians/parents trying to arrange their futures. I want to mostly explore their relationship and how it develops from meeting and falling for each other, how they each navigate the social web of court, the dramas of teatime and the thrills of hawking, and so on. I lean towards a happy-ish ending for these two but we could twist it into something more tragic. We can either use a vaguely defined historical or fantasy setting for this or tweak a fandom setting to suit our needs.

♯ Dark Academia Aesthetics # Witch-Craft #Boarding-School (18+) #Do blood magic with me cutie.

The Witchening  - Two initiates at a magical academy clash and sparks fly, I'm seeking something like a rival to lovers type deal as they perfect their craft. I have a few thoughts about how Witches go on to join particular covens given their strengths, so we could play this as a long-term story or pick a snapshot to focus on. I'll be playing an F character for this but I'm happy to pair against M or F characters.

Madam Striga

More developed plots in non-fandom settings.

The Girl in the Woods [RESERVED]

Your Character:  A widower who has just moved out onto a disused farmstead intending to start a fresh life after the loss of their partner. I'm looking for this character to be in their late 30s at a minimum (ideally in their 40s or early 50s).

My Character: A spirit of the land (a spirit, nymph, or something else entirely) who senses YC's grief and is drawn to him. She could wish to provide comfort to one who is hurting or sympathise due to her own loneliness. His emotional state likely feeds back into hers, given the nature of her being. Appears late 20s-late 30s physically, she may have non-human features.

Content: Light or Bon Human | Modern Fantasy | Grief | Hurt/Comfort 

Story:Smut/Kink Ratio: 80:20 Flexible

‎‎‎      
Premise

Scant weeks after YC's wife passed away, a cabin in the countryside came up for auction and he snagged it; after the funeral, he upped stakes and left, with a box of memories and their beat-up old van.

It had been her dream, not his, to open up a rescue ranch for mistreated animals, and grow their food in the garden. YC had been sceptical at the time. With his wife's passing, however, he feels that he owes it to her to live her dreams for her. Besides, maybe, YC can't help but hope, that putting some distance between himself and his old life with her would help him heal.

Moving had been shockingly simple, but fixing the place up was not. It took months to even start to put the house to right and YC started to feel a weight lifting from his chest.  His grief lingered but it was not quite so raw. Just as YC was starting to feel that he had a handle on his new land, he started to see things: a glimpse of red, a trail of hair in the corner of the window, a figure strolling beneath the willow tree. When he looked outside, there would be no one there.

Now his garden grows flush with wildflowers and lilies even out of season, and he swears he hears his wife's voice when he feels at his lowest. He is not alone out here.

Deep Roots

Your character: A dwarf put in charge of MC's care, upkeep and ensuring that she works. Preferably male and a bit rough around the edges, but character details are variable.

My character: A female dryad, nymph or elf, who is skilled at encouraging plant growth to thrive. She would be mostly humanoid.

Content: BON-E/NC-E/EX, slavery, Dwarf x Nymph/Dryad/Elven woman, potential for Stockholm syndrome, public/free use, culture shock

Story:Smut/Kink Ratio: 50:50

‎‎‎      
Premise

For centuries, dwarven cooks have made do with mushrooms, meat and ales but their Kingdom has been increasingly reliant on trading with Settlements above-ground and with other peoples. They hunger for more. They wish to be self-sufficient and master the art of growing green things which has long evaded their Kingdom high in the frozen mountains, just as they have mastered many other trades. They dream of fields of wheat and barley filling their underground farms. Famine would never threaten them again that way.

The solution to their problem is presented in a <Dryad or Nymph> found secluded at a mountain spring. The scouting party captures MC and brings her back to their Home, intent on putting her to work for their benefit.

No one has seen a dryad this far North in centuries; the stone has sent her to us.

Dwarves, though are covetous creatures by their very nature and YC <the dwarf in charge of her upkeep> and he cannot help but desire her.

---

A partner interested in playing multiple roles against mine would also be welcomed, and in return, I would happily through in other NPCs to mix things up. I want to explore themes of slavery, obviously, and how the Dryad views her new captors. Are they compassionate towards their slave? Or do they treat her as just another body to push around? What happens when one of her overseers decides their green-thumbed pet has more uses than just sprouting seeds? This one is a bit open-ended and invites world-building and character exploration.

Through the Bookcase

Your character: MC's partner, who believed that he could work with his/her girlfriend but is finding juggling their work/life balance more difficult than they anticipated. Mid 20s-30s.

My character: The current bookshop manager and the daughter of the bookshop's original owners. She grew up playing around the shop and getting lost in its tomes and is very familiar with the magic of the store. Stubborn and likes things done a certain way, she could be described as inflexible and particular.

Content: Content variable, modern, episodic play, MxF or FxF

Story:Smut/Kink Ratio: 60:40

‎‎‎      
Premise

In a quiet part of town sits a little whitewashed building with round windows and a cheerful sign which reads "Through the Bookcase". Stepping inside reveals a bookshop that feels bigger than it looks from the outside, with cosy wooden floors and many books to sit and read, and of course, shelves stacked from floor to ceiling with books. Old books, new books, strange books, cult classics and those popular romances people can't stop reading? All can be found in "Through the Bookcase". The owners are a young couple who seem so very much in love. She inherited the shop from her parents and he moved in to help her run the place. They sleep in a dormer above the shop and spend their days working closely. She runs the counter, he runs the small cafe out back, and they are happy.

Their customers are happier, as everyone who comes to the shop swears they had the most lovely time and to return in the future "I could have sworn I was actually in the book, that's how engrossed I was."

Behind closed doors, not everything is so blissful.  The owners fight often and their intimacy has not been very enjoyable in recent months. Sure, they work well enough together, but if all they are is colleagues then why even live together? It is a disagreement that goes round and round, with neither of them ready to pull the plug.

One night, they reach breaking point and one of them, in desperation, suggests "We have to go through the bookcase." and so they do. But will it be enough to salvage their relationship?

---

A couple in their late 20s-mid 30s are at breaking point in their relationship.  They run a bookshop with a magical secret: the books can transport you to other worlds. Needing to do something drastic to save their bond, they decide to go for romps in some of their favourite tales, books that brought them together. I'd like to explore the couple's relationship as they make up or break apart, and experience wonders in different worlds. The idea is to run a story which features episodic scenes, a new book or tale every arc, with the couple's relationship forming the overall story thread. This could be quite light, they could visit romances and light fantasy tales or could grow darker as they inhabit the roles of villains and victims in tales not fit to see the light of day. I'm seeking to play the bookshop manager and am looking for someone to play her partner.

His by Right [New]

Your Character:  A ruling Lord/prince/etc. who claims the maidenhead of a lesser noble's bride on their wedding night, Mid 20s-late 30s. Attractive ;)

My Character: The young, blushing bride of an unattractive, elderly but very wealthy lord who loses her virginity to their liege on her wedding night. Aged 17-24 (flexible).

Content: Non-con/dubious consent, unlikely romance, unhealthy infatuation, medieval, human or human-ish, crashed weddings, age gaps, (potential) elements of misogyny

Story:Smut/Kink Ratio: 60:40 flexible

‎‎‎      
Premise

Never, in a thousand lifetimes, had she imagined that her wedding night would be interrupted by her husband's liege... nor that she might be grateful for the liege's arrival.

She had dreaded her first night as wife since her betrothal was announced to an esteemed but elderly and unattractive lord, of an age with her grandsire. She felt that she had been robbed of her youth, her freedom and any romance that God may have destined her for all at once; and all so that her father might garner a more favourable trading arrangement. When she had protested, he had explained that had always been her lot in life and that at least she would live comfortably as a widow in the future. It was a better deal than some ladies got, she was "supposed to be grateful." She had swallowed down the pain until she was alone in her room, then cried herself to sleep.

Now, looking at the interloper, she did not feel so much pain anymore. He was attractive in all the ways that her husband was not. If her virginity must be taken that night and her sheets bloodied, at least it would it be with someone whose breath didn't make her stomach turn. She was still afraid, but when her liege lord came to her and rolled her over onto her belly to fuck her into the sheets she felt the whisps of desire stir within her...

So! This play could go a number of ways. I think the opening idea is fairly self-explanatory, though we can certainly expand on who the different characters are and why the marriage pact was made if potential partners are interested in that.

The story starts with an unexpected night of sex after which MC believes she is in love with the liege lord and from there the story could branch in a number of ways;

a. he takes her as his bride, after all, he has just lain with her on her wedding night in place of her husband
b. he takes her as a ward at his estate/other location
c. something darker and less considerate. The liege moulds MC into his mistress and trains her in how to please him, but feels no emotional connection the way she does.

Strange Company [New]

Your Character:  A knight, mercenary or soldier; experienced, a little rough around the edges and past his prime, seeking a worthy prize for his efforts.

My Character: The daughter of the caravan owner who travelled with the diplomats OR the daughter of the chief diplomat.

Content: Medieval fantasy, light-NC, peril/danger, adventure, acquaintances to lovers, outdoors, travel, war

Story:Smut/Kink Ratio: 60:40 flexible

‎‎‎      
Premise

The optimism of a truce had buoyed their outgoing journey through the scarred lands of Odren. The delegation from Aclos had come under a diplomat's banner, accompanied by a well-supplied merchant's caravan to ease their journey into hostile lands. At least the people of Odren had accepted their wares cautiously, but the capital had been less receptive to their offer...

Peace talks had not taken long to break down after one too many insults were levied by the receiving diplomats, who had clearly been unwilling to make concessions after a war they felt the Aclosians had started. Negotiations went on for well over a week before the delegation was dumped back outside of the city gates and the truce was declared over. Thus the Aclosians faced a long and arduous journey home through lands worn by war and filled with folk who would no longer be so accommodating.

They never saw the ambush coming that night.

Ismena awoke to the sound of fighting about the camp and the distinct smell of smoke heavy in the air. Her eyes snapped open but it took a long moment for her mind to catch up with what her senses were telling her; then she shot out of her bedroll and hurtled out of her tent into chaos. All around her the caravaneers were being cut down. They were skilled men, each, and appointed to the trip for good reason but they were vastly outnumbered by the Odreniens soldiers who had fallen on them in the night. They must have followed from the capital. and thus it followed that Odren had planned this from the start.

Regardless of how it came to be, Ismena knew that she must escape the fight.

That was where he came in, to pull her from the battle with a stern fist; the experienced mercenary from the West who had barely spoken a word to Ismena since they had set out. He had seemed to prefer his own company and had spent his evenings in stoic consideration of the campfires. There was nothing stoic about him at that moment, features cast in torchlight, as he dragged her from the fighting in his bloodstained armour, but not before she saw her father being cut down across the camp.

Any words of protest died on her lips then as grief struck her like a hammer in the face.

We join our unlikely heroes the morning after the fight with one goal in mind; they must escape from Odren and return home with news of the betrayal. More importantly, they need to survive. The lands of Odren are rife with bandits, soldiers and beasts of all types who would find two weary travellers as easy prey and our characters are unlikely to find any safe harbour in the storm they now face.

I had imagined two distinct ideas for this tale, the first being that our characters will grow fond of each other over the journey and the second being the tension and perils that they will no doubt face.

Madam Striga

aka the 'dom edit' - pairings in which I play roles beyond my norm (i.e. male characters and/or dominant roles).

AN: Before approaching me about these ideas I have a little bit of a disclaimer. I am not very experienced in writing dominant characters, especially men, however, I very much want to. Patience is King when it comes to these scenes, even more so than usual, and I may ask for constructive feedback.

Sugar & Spice [TAKEN]

Your Character:  A sugar daddy (or sugar mummy!), 30-55 years old. A wealthy and attractive man who has cash burning a hole in his pocket and a need for company. Secretly craves the unexpected. Is he divorced? A lifelong bachelor? Married but separated and unsatisfied? Very flexible on the specifics with just a few key beats to land.

My Character: Young but more experienced than she lets on, aged 18-27.  She's working a low-wage job but has supplemented her income for a while through other means, is she just involved in sugaring? Does she also sell naughty pics? She appears to be a typical "girl next door" and plays the act well but is much more in the bedroom. Acting or creative writing student with a dirty mind.

Content: Light-Bon (possible extreme?) | Femdom | Dynamics | Subverting expectations | Scratching an itch he didn't know he had | Dirty

Story:Smut/Kink Ratio: 30:70

‎‎‎      
Premise

They hit it off right away, after chatting back and forth on SugarLovers for a couple of weeks and making arrangements, they were finally set to meet. Paige had just left a recent long-term arrangement with when YC had approached her for a coffee. Well, she was used to 'relationships' coming and going so she had readily agreed, she had not expected for things to go quite so well from the first meeting. Despite the age gap, they had plenty to talk about and Paige suspected that YC enjoyed the break from his usual life when they were together.

She was his breath of fresh air... and to be honest? YC was her's as well.

After all, none of the others would look so delectable on their knees.

A pretty simple and spicy plot in which a young woman who sugars, begins an arrangement with a new 'daddy'. In public, she plays the role of arm-candy, conversationalist and sweetheart and he may even take her to business engagements as his date. She is a soft girl with a warm smile. In the bedroom, however, a different side comes over them.

YC is not sure what to think at first when MC suggests that maybe he would enjoy submitting to her during their bedsport, as a break from always having to be in control in his highly competitive business. Both of their motives and interests are worth discussing both in and out of character, but YC finds that he enjoys it more than anticipated when MC first brings it up.

I'd like to explore their dynamic in and out of the bedroom but keep it pretty kinky and light for the most part. I'm open to focusing more on story/characterisation as well if that is preferred.

Madam Striga

Fandom pairing/characters I am interested in playing.

A quick disclaimer: I have only just started exploring writing with canon characters and I am quite selective in which ones I may wish to play so please be patient with me! Additionally, all canon characters should be assumed to be aged up to 18+ where applicable.

I've listed the character I would like to play first in each pairing.

ASOIAF/Game of Thrones
🪶 My girl x everyone tbh Sansa Stark x Margaery Tyrell
🪶 Sansa Stark x Willas Tyrell
🪶 Sansa Stark x Original Female Character
🪶 Sansa Stark x Oberyn Martell [CW: Large Age Gap]
🪶 Sansa Stark x Tywin Lannister [CW: Large Age Gap]
🪶 Sansa Stark x Jaime Lannister
🪶 Roslin Frey x Edmure Tully - Roslin must find a way to build a life with her new husband after the horror of the Red Wedding but theirs will never be an easy marriage to reconcile with.
🪶 Original Female Character x Tywin Lannister
🪶 Original Female Character(s) x Original Male/Female Character(s)

House of the Dragon
🪶 Alicent Hightower x Rhaenyra Targaryen - The Sapphic Classic. I'm a sucker for this ship.
🪶 Alicent Hightower x Daemon Targaryen - After deciding to wed Lady Laena Velaryon, King Viserys' finds himself with another loose end in his recent Widower of a brother. He knows just how sweet the Lady Alicent is after her comforting him in his grief, and decides she is the perfect solution to his brotherly woes.
🪶 Original Female Character x Daemon Targaryen
🪶 Original Female Character X Aegon II Targaryen
🪶 Original Female Character X Aemond Targaryen

Original characters I might like to play (non-exhaustive) for the above: Ladies from minor houses or reimaginings of minor canon characters, servants, prostitutes in Kings Landing and beyond its walls, innkeepers, septas, common-born mistresses...

Dragon Age
🪶 Original Grey Warden initiate
🪶 Original Templar Squire x Original Templar

Fandoms/Canon Worlds to Write OCs in
🪶 The Hunger Games
🪶 The Witcher
🪶 Bioshock
🪶 Mass Effect
🪶 Elder Scrolls
🪶 Fallout
🪶 Lord of the Rings & The Hobbit

* Always under construction *

Madam Striga