The Darkness Rift... (STILL OPEN FOR EXTRAS!)

Started by Chreestafer, October 25, 2012, 08:29:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

The year is 6357 a.d.,  its been 27 years since the Empire wars had ended and a universal peace treaty had been put in place.  The United Universal Alliances have placed a one malitia force in charge of maintaning the peace.  You all have been recruited as a unit in the malitia over the past ten years to deal with any outbreaks of injustice or problems.  Minor situations had been snuffed out for the most part until last year when the rift appeared.  The crack in space was picked up by the head quarters of the Universal Alliances, it was noticed as a blotch on all the screens.  However with in 24 hour it grew to a nice sized rift in space.  24 hours later the UA noticed and energy spike near the rift, this showed up as black blotches on the radars.  The darkness began to spill into space and the stars closest to the rift began to go out mysteriously.

The stars and planet about the darkness were lesser balls of gas and rock uninhabited.  These palnets were abbandonded durring the Empire wars since these planets were ravaged for the most part. 

THE MISSION
Your mission is to investigate the darkness around the planet closest to the rift, collect what data and information you can and bring it back, use force only if needed. 

The Dark Planet (the one closest to the rift) was though abandonded, however some war criminals and reguees have found this to be home.  That was until the Darkness arrived. The suprises that lay before you will shock you.  For out of the darkness comes fear.

What is needed:

Platoon:
Captain
Pilot (elven sex goddess)
Lt.(im playing this guy lol)
(Atleast 2 Engineers)
Engineer 1 (Fredasce)
Engineer 2
Scientist (Olufemi)
Medic (Lady Avacyn)

Dark Planet Inhabitants
(These players PM me as you'd know alittle more of what's happening)
refugees
war criminals

The only rules i pose towards character creation is BE ORIGINAL!!!
this means no straight human characters (im playing a cyborg race, half human half machine)! be something alien, be something Different!
I will be playing the lutenant, i wish to follow orders but have rank so thats why im going for that

Character Profile

Name:
Sex:
2 Photos (one in cavilian clothing and one suited up, if possible):
Bio:
Class (Captain, medic, etc...):
Special Training (medical, military, Swords, guns, bombs)(choose 3):
Flaws (drunk, overweight):

-Sexual Bio-
Nude Description or Photo:
Sexual Orientation:
Fetishes, Ons:
Offs:

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Roxy Rocket

Slime-Colony merged with a female host. Maybe human, maybe a robot-skin thing. Like a Spacesuit full of sex-soup.

Probably too unsettling to captain something, but it'd make a fun engineer. And a really, REALLY unsettling medic.

Thoughts?

Chreestafer

it all sounds unique, your being original and i like that, just make sure you choose a character you like, cause this is both sex and normal rp filled, so be sexy but badass lol
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Name: Baelferious "Bae" Septum
Race: Valrynian (Half Human / Half Cyborg)
Sex: Male
2 Photos (one in civilian clothing and one suited up, if possible):
When Suited Up
http://www.pcgameshardware.com/screenshots/original/2009/04/Crysis-Nano-Suit-002.jpg
What his cyber eyes look like
http://www.hdwallpapersarena.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Abstract_eye_by_jphaywood12.jpg

Race Bio: Bae belongs to a race of cyborg humans from the planet Valryn, Thousands of years had brought humans to multiple planets, this planet however was chosen by those who were interested in machine modification and soon enough The Valrynians became there own race, recognized by the United Universal Alliances.

Bio:His cyborg grafts consist of both his arms, right eye, back (spinal area), and private parts.  Being right handed his right arm can form a laser sword, the left arm forms a laser like shield resembling a riot shield. His eye is the computer part of his grafts. After the last war Tristyn found himself a wreck, what he had prior to the war was either destroyed or left him.  So as he always did he found comfort in the drinks of the galaxies. News of the darkness had him curious, but when the message to return to base came, he ignored it.

Class: Lieutenant
Special Training Trained in hand to hand combat, energy sword fighting, and rifle training.
Flaws: Clings to the spirts a little to much, hes a drunk and everyone knows it

-Sexual Bio-
Nude Description or Photo: PENDING
cyber cock
http://www.hotmoviesforher.com/files/2012/01/cyborg_fleshlight_crop.jpg

Sexual Orientation:Bi
Fetishes, Ons: Hairy, Skinny, Short, Perky, Squirting, Anal, Feet, Alien
Offs:Scat, Gore, Vore

Ons and Offs
F-List

Roxy Rocket

You know, I think I've hit my high on this with "like a spacesuit full of sex-soup."

I never gel with groups anyhow.

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Siereis

Interested in the plot you've set up as well as the setting, but what can you tell us in terms of RP content? Is this an 'adventure' RP? 'suspense'? erotic? etc..

Anything would be appreciated!

Chreestafer

Well it's a free form adventure rp that has its erotic moments.

Im not looking for a straight sex rp as it does get repetative. However sex will not be forgotten :)

Anything else you wish to know?
Ons and Offs
F-List

Fredasce

This sounds interesting, and I'm actually looking for a roleplay. So count me in! (Character Sheet comes apart)

My O/O's
Request Thread
Let my heart be still a moment, and this mystery explore

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Fredasce

Name: Reaze Gi'saand
Race: Tathosian
Sex: Male
2 Photos:
Civilian
(I really, really tried, but I can't find one. Sorry.)

Suited up
http://www.redilustradoresecuador.com/admin/image_manager/thumbs/organicpost/ABE.jpg

Race Description: The Tathosians are a water species, who live in the galaxy of Tathos. The planets' surfaces there consist mostly of water, with a couple of archipelagos roaming around. The Tathosians, as well as havings guills, they have lungs, so they can live both in the surfaces and underwater. They have a long tail at the end of their back.

Bio: Reaze grew in the planet of Acreus, one of the colonies of the main planet of the galaxy, Urdaine. He was taught into mechanics and engineering, both underwater and in land. He decided to enroll to be part of a unit of the United Universal Alliances' task forces.

Class: Engineer
Special Training: Explosives, long-range guns and defense shields.
Flaws: Likes to argue, too enthusiastic when holding weapons

-Sexual Bio-
Nude Description or Photo: (NSFW)
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/17910682/images/1329044092638.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-0sJcCY8Pg-k/T4zyuIsuoyI/AAAAAAAAAx0/aSEmCoMy59g/s1600/1316776722-avatar_alien_penis_sex_toy_dildo_fleshlight.jpg

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Fetishes, Ons: Sex toys, oral, anal, interracial, foreplay aaaand .
Offs: piss, scat, pregnancy, gore, death.

My O/O's
Request Thread

Chreestafer

Awsome! ok i really like the character, only thing im lost on is the nude photo, and the character photos are perfectly fine,
Ons and Offs
F-List

Fredasce

That's kind of the temporary image until I find anything more suitable. For now, just imagine that with blue skin and tail. And thanks!

EDIT: Found something (Not much, but more suitable than earlier.

My O/O's
Request Thread

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Fredasce

Well...I don't really make too much friends in this site, though people are welcoming. Maybe we can put links in our signatures to see if that lures people...Just an idea.

My O/O's
Request Thread

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Fredasce

By luring people I don't mean like slenderman luring, just to be clear xD.

Something like "The Darkness Rift" in the signature and link that to the thread, so people know where is your roleplay. The second option is to wait, though you also have to wait in the first option :S

My O/O's
Request Thread

Siereis

Quote from: Chreestafer on October 28, 2012, 11:46:19 AM
Well it's a free form adventure rp that has its erotic moments.

Im not looking for a straight sex rp as it does get repetative. However sex will not be forgotten :)

Anything else you wish to know?

Hm...still on the fence here but starting to lean in.  I like the idea of not too much sex since it does get repetitive...however, my next question is what sort of sexual content might we expect?  For example....will sexual content purely be voluntary sex between characters or can we expect some content that is more central to the plot? (An example being like fighting in a pit of goo that melts armor or something else sexy).  Hopefully my question makes sense.

Chreestafer

oh yes trust me "the darkness" isnt very nice, and "the darkness" tends to get what it wants, i know exactly what it is, but i cant reveal that , thats why we all as a group must venture to discover the secrets that lay with the "the dark planet"

all styles of sex are welcome, and some con and non con will go down, might be times of rape and BDSM and times of romance betweeen characters, its all how we choose our actions which will determine how we live and have sex or die...kinda die... :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

Vassus

I can understand your apprehension to let too much out about your story, but I do understand Siereis' question. I hope the answer is the second one, quite frankly. But, anyways, slate me up for interest in the RP.
E-Mail: radically.irrelevant@gmail.com

Did you know: "polish" is a word that completely changes it's meaning when you capitalize the first letter?

Chreestafer

cool bring your ideas together and post a profile, and i see where shes coming from and yes sex will be involved into the story line as well.

Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

*UPDATES!!!*

CHARACTER LIST - names have been added to what roles have been taken.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Olufemi

I am interested would have taken medic but i was beat to it, free agent sounds much more fun anyway. Still working on it.  But it is a start.

Name: Iza Dibold
Race: C'imi
Sex: Female
2 Photos:

Portrait
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/Christinaizi/Characters/Female%20Elf/display_888099.jpg

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/media/folder_92/display_914449.jpg

Race Description: C'imi are not human, or half at least not in this current history. They claim to be distant cousins who once shared earth. Now known as those mythical elves of past tales. How much is true of them is still a mystery for the most part each individual has a special niche of skill and gifts as unique as their DNA print. A long living race, Iza is quite young.

Bio: Most of her race live well, their society long ago giving up the need for coin to have the needs of life.  Her childhood perhaps longer then most races, but then she lives much longer.  Yet for the past 300+ years she's studied the effects of various plants, spacial anomalies and other events on the health of the races, and the biological that come in contact. As a doctor she specializes in those afflicted with bio or chemical weapons.

Class: Medical/Science
Special Training: military scientist/doctor
Flaws: focus (flaw and merit), when working on something she often tunes out most of what is going on around her. Pride, and emotionally mysterious as she hides her true feelings till she suddenly explodes in temper or other.

-Sexual Bio-
Nude Description or Photo: (NSFW) http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7jfw1vNwj1rbjskko1_500.jpg

Sexual Orientation: Straight, but dabbles on occasion.
Fetishes, Ons: sub,
Offs: scat, gore, death, toilet play.
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
On's & Offs [/td][/tr][/table]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
A/A - Updated Aug 22, 2011 [/td][/tr][/table]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
Roleplay wants [/td][/tr][/table]