Stranger to these parts.

Started by Olufemi, March 03, 2008, 08:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olufemi

I'm looking to get into the play here but after hours of searching throught the forums.. I'm at a loss as to where to get started.

Moving with grace and sureness of step, her long dark hair haphazardly put up though much had escaped it's confines.. emerald eyes, clear and bright, are ever watchful and vigilant in accessing her place and those about her.
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
On's & Offs [/td][/tr][/table]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
A/A - Updated Aug 22, 2011 [/td][/tr][/table]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
Roleplay wants [/td][/tr][/table]

Creeper

It's allright. The forums can be pretty overwhelming.

The first part of starting a game is to let people know you're looking, and what you're looking for. Do you want a paticular plot, or setting? A paticular partner? Certain sexy events to occur?
Ons and Offs, yo: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4370.0

Too tired to post Wednesday night. Posts on Thursday!

Olufemi

er...

Don't we all?

The trick is to pinpoint what exactly to start with. lol

Right now.. I'm all confuzzled about which way to go first.. Simple is good.. I love a good story.

I've put up my ONs and Offs.. so..  from there on.. all the world is my stage. :D
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]

Creeper

Hmm, therein lies the rub. It's usually easier to get interested players with a small summary of a plot or events than just a list of ons and offs.

And hey, you could always join the bigger games (like my freeform superhero game for instance  :D https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13320.0 ). Hope you find hwat you're looking for here.
Ons and Offs, yo: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4370.0

Too tired to post Wednesday night. Posts on Thursday!

Olufemi

[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]

DreadD

As a further note, it's also worthwhile to scan through this One on One/Solos forum to see if anything catches your eye if you want a "slower" start, in some cases.

Olufemi

Rght.. honestly.
so far.. nothing. :\
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]

DreadD

Well, let's see, based on your likes and dislikes...

Eh, it's a bit trite, but would you want to run a sort of "Hot for teacher" scenario?  You could play a prim and proper teacher who is relatively innocent, and I could play a student who's developed a semi... Obsessive thing for her and decides to act on it one day after class.  I figure we can work in the following from your list:

Helpless situations, Forced Seduction, pleanty of foreplay, a certain feeling of "Danger" as they could get caught, etc. etc. and then let things unroll from there to roleplay out the aftermath with the characters, and just let the RP go where it will?

Olufemi

Hmm.. Intrigueing.

and possible..

LoL

And funny thing is.. I am.. DM Schoolmarm on an NWN server. *laughs*
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]

DreadD

Heh... So, want to hammer out some more details, or do you want to just toss up a...  School room in the Normal Light forum and give it a shot?

Olufemi

[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]

DreadD

Okay, I'll let you establish what your classroom looks like, methinks.  I'm not 100% sure where this one should go, but I don't think it's really going to be hard rape or anything, so let's say we toss it up in the Light Normal:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=13.0

Name the thread whatever you want, toss up whatever you feel is a good start to the setting, and we can go from there.

Olufemi

[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]

DreadD

Eh, it'll do, you might want to run it past a spellcheck or something in future though.

Olufemi

sorry for the first time in a long time I'm a bit.. um.. had some to drink.
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]