Modern Day Pirates on a Quest for Booty (looking for M/F pirates and f booty)

Started by subjuanita, October 09, 2011, 05:36:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belisuavious

Yeah I'm still here, just posted, is it ok with everyone that I described the prison hold? I can change it if there is any problems.

subjuanita

Quote from: Caela on October 29, 2011, 06:28:27 PM
I'd be interested if you're still looking. Thought you were past the new girls stage though.

We should have room for another girl, so go ahead and post. I am sure the pirates won't mind capturing another girl.    :)

Caela

Quote from: subjuanita on October 30, 2011, 11:03:09 AM
We should have room for another girl, so go ahead and post. I am sure the pirates won't mind capturing another girl.    :)

Awesome! Will work up a character sheet and read through the posts already made. :D

Visna

Been so busy lately. Sorry :( Going to have to drop out of this. I apologize for any inconveniences!

subjuanita

Quote from: Visna on October 30, 2011, 06:48:46 PM
Been so busy lately. Sorry :( Going to have to drop out of this. I apologize for any inconveniences!

Sorry to hear that you are going to have to drop out. But I appreciate you taking the time to let us know.

MarcothTalos

Alright everyone I am out and about once again. I will be a posting fiend soon. Was in the hospital after trying to help a friend, that guy who was arrested, and yeah....let us just say, fck him! Yeah I am healed up well enough and on funky meds, but dont worry on MS word, I will be sure to keep typos to a minimum. I am very very sorry about my absence and holding up the roles at all everyone.
What would the world be like without a friend like me?

My O/O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=75208.msg3279774#msg3279774

Hit me up on discord anytime for brainstorming! I am willing to rp there if preferred. Username marcothtalos

Belisuavious

So does anyone have any specific groupings for the first fun session?

subjuanita

Quote from: MarcothTalos on October 30, 2011, 10:42:55 PM
Alright everyone I am out and about once again. I will be a posting fiend soon. Was in the hospital after trying to help a friend, that guy who was arrested, and yeah....let us just say, fck him! Yeah I am healed up well enough and on funky meds, but dont worry on MS word, I will be sure to keep typos to a minimum. I am very very sorry about my absence and holding up the roles at all everyone.

Hospitals are not a fun place to be...glad you got released...hope you are back to 100% soon.

subjuanita

Quote from: Jecter on October 31, 2011, 12:24:46 AM
So does anyone have any specific groupings for the first fun session?

Well I think the captain of the pirates would be in charge of how the booty, or should I say our booties, get distributed.

MarcothTalos

Alright and I posted woohoo, fun pain drugs made me crash I swear it! They made me eat all of my fruity pebbles marshmallow cereal! lol. Anyways yeah all good, still some pain of my jaw, but yeah the other guy has a snapped tibula fibula time ahead of him so I say i won? Self defense took care of the cops asking me what happen to. So yeah just healing up. anyways no criminal typing here yet! lol.

Oh and lead on great washington! lead on captain to the spoils! I was thinking the earlier described order from... I believe it was Jack? Yeah he explained how he would end up getting the last pick. I think the order sounds right, Captain, Sergeant, Tech expert, Experienced Hired gun, lower hired gun. Sounds all fun to me? Not meaning to put Jack on the ass end, but he was the one who typed it up! lol. take care all and I look forward to getting back in the games.

Hit me up on discord anytime for brainstorming! I am willing to rp there if preferred. Username marcothtalos

Belisuavious

Yeah, well shit flows downhill. Poontang as well in this case, but that's beside the point.

MarcothTalos

subjuanita

Quote from: MarcothTalos on November 15, 2011, 04:08:46 AM
and posted! glad to see we are all moving right along again!

Yeah! I am glad to see the story picking up steam again.

kylie

I'd usually say try to group by interests if  you can... 

But sometimes mixing things up is fun.  It's all in the flow right?  Also depends how much people are going to emphasize viewing others, or sharing activities maybe...   O:)

Kaisude

MarcothTalos

Well Kaisude I will say right now it looks like five pirates to three or four abductees? So I would think we would want more abductees, but that is subjuanita's decision of course.

subjuanita

Quote from: MarcothTalos on November 15, 2011, 04:14:57 PM
Well Kaisude I will say right now it looks like five pirates to three or four abductees? So I would think we would want more abductees, but that is subjuanita's decision of course.
Quote from: Kaisude on November 15, 2011, 02:59:32 PM
Room for one more male?

Kaisude, right now as MarcothTalos said we have more pirates than abductees so we don't have room for another pirate. If things changes, and more abductees who were writing earlier in the story reappear I will let you know.

MarcothTalos

Or we could always put in a male abductee if foxi is interested or whatever. IDK just saying Francis doesn't care which he gets lol. Warning for Josh and Jack lol.

subjuanita

Quote from: MarcothTalos on November 15, 2011, 08:41:12 PM
Or we could always put in a male abductee if foxi is interested or whatever. IDK just saying Francis doesn't care which he gets lol. Warning for Josh and Jack lol.

I want to limit abductees to females for this story. A guy wouldn't be going on a "girl's night out" type trip.

MarcothTalos

inflatetress

Hey guys, I know I'm part of the reason the game as slowed down and I'm getting ready to post now but I have a question before I do...

Where is Anya!?  I had posted that she went over to the pirates ship to keep an eye on Monica but Marcoth's post made it seem like he thinks Anya is still on the girl's ship?  It doesn't really matter to me as I want to help the game move along, Sub or MT- just let me know where she is!

subjuanita

Well I guess to make it work with what MT posted perhaps Anya went onto the pirate's ship to follow me, but then after I went down the steps Anya returned to our ship. That's all I can think of to make it to work w/o MT having to change his post.

inflatetress

Okay, let's go with that, I'll post right now to help move us along!

subjuanita

MarcothTalos

I am ready and willing top post all! Just sitting her reading and thinking of evil things to do lol. I will wait till a few more posts from the captains come out or I could keep it sort of anya and francis for a moment or two?