Judgement of the Princess (M/F needed)

Started by DigitLninja, February 06, 2011, 07:46:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitLninja

Three Princess' have earned the honor of being married. As tradition dictates the three princesses are sent to a castle and word is sent out across the land for any male that may be capable of satisfying the princess' sexually. After a good group of men have arrived they are introduced to the princess' and told that each night they will bed with one of them. During the day any princess may meet with any male she chooses and request them to do anything non sexual to prove his worth to her. Each princess get's to chose who her bed mate is that night.

The rules are simple, the game is mostly sex based, and any creature that can be considered 'male' is welcome to participate so let your imagination fly. The people who chose to play male characters may play more than one but I am limiting the amount of players to three males and myself and three princess'.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*