Newbies first request. (M/F) [UN] - Marked for Deletion

Started by Vicarious, August 31, 2009, 08:43:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vicarious

This will be my first attempt at a forum based, adult themed roleplay. (I have done both forum based, and adult themed, however this will be my first time mixing them.)

I am currently looking for a lady that would be interested in a very conventional role. Anything along lines of new neighbors, long time friends, meeting for the first time at a mall/club/on a plane.

I'm just trying to jump in with both eyes open and not accidentally land on some rocks.
My Ons/Offs | My List | My Intro

Every once in a while, usually only once during a lifetime, a situation will present itself. One that will change your life, make it what you want, fulfill your every desire. The question is, what are you willing to sacrifice to take that opportunity? Is what you have right now worth losing?

BeyondLove

Hmm. Interesting. :)
Do you have a ons and offs thread?

Vicarious

Why yes I do, I just finished it and posted it in my signature.
My Ons/Offs | My List | My Intro

Every once in a while, usually only once during a lifetime, a situation will present itself. One that will change your life, make it what you want, fulfill your every desire. The question is, what are you willing to sacrifice to take that opportunity? Is what you have right now worth losing?

Analise

Hey there.

I was looking at your rabbit hole and I was interested in the fact that you like forced incest.

Now, I'm more into step siblings, but I would love to do this with twins, one male and one female. Would you be up for something like that.?