Tests For Echoes

Started by echoes, April 09, 2010, 01:18:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

echoes

Hello.
Hi there. If you have stumbled upon this thread then you are looking for role-plays, and it is my hope that something might interest you while you are here. If not, don’t worry, I understand, we are all looking for the cocktail of kinks and interests that tickle our fancies. Below are a few of the ideas I am currently interested in, they may entice you, they may not. Whatever the outcome, thanks for reading,

Potential themes for the future..

Upcoming Ideas:

BSG -  Battlestar Galactica [[M/F]]
Yes I am a big fan of the re- Imagined BSG series and I do want to do something with it. The concept revolves around a Raptor pilot and RTO, the RTO is an ex Viper Jock who transfers to the Raptor unit and is paired with a relatively new Raptor pilot who doesn't understand or know the history of her older RTO. This is set to take place either right before the fall of the Colonies, or during Galactica’s exodus.  I would be playing the RTO, my partner would take the part of the pilot. I would prefer something that exists in the re-imagined setting, but is not a complete parallel of the Boomer/Athena and Helo story. 
If you are considering this, let me state two things. You do not have to possess a near-fanatical love of BSG all the episodes, every actor/actress, etc.all. I am a fan, not a disciple. But that being said, the person writing this does need to have at least seen the show a few times, have a basic idea of what and how things are. A pinch of “realism” adds to the fun of the story for me.
[Van with possible Bon]

Gears and Cogs: [[M/F]]

Alternative timeline 1890’s steampunk:
The Civil War in the United States was far more destructive that imagined, leaving North America fractured as a single Country. The United States now ends along a border running the length of Minnesota straight down to Louisiana. Florida was annexed as part of the Caribbean Conglomeration and Texas is part of the Mexicali empire. Canada is split between the United Kingdom of Canada, which now includes Eastern Canada and  Greenland,  and the Manitoba Protectorate. The country of California encompasses all of what is modern day California, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, New Mexico, and Oregon. The Tzarate of Alaska covers all of Alaska, the state of Washington, the Yukon and British Columbia.  The middle of North America is a vast wasteland, covering any state not mentioned in the center of the modern day country. Travel is done by rail or horse, as well as by the air in the form of dirigibles. Imagine a steampunk-ish version of Firefly or Wild West meets science. I have the setting concept in the works, currently working on who I want to write about.
[Van, Bon,  S/M]

Not the Droid you are Looking for.
Cyberpunk
More to be developed on this one, but future dystopia with elements from sci-fi classics such as Blade Runner. The city is not pretty, humans are cheap, parts are expensive. Might be looking for a couple on the grift, perhaps two people who specialize in solving problems or finding and acquiring pieces for less than savory characters. Not sure, still fleshing this one out.

[Bon, S/M]

Mage: The Awakening

Also, just working on an idea at this point. Will have something more in the near future.

[Van, Bon, S/M, potentially Extreme]

Currently under a Massive reconstruction Soon to be all pretty and stuff.

-e-

echoes

Current Count:   Light: 1   Bondage, D/s, S/M:0    Non-Con:0    Extreme:0

The Southwind Express

Pulp - 1930's    Written with Hera

A completely over the top Indiana Jones meets Allan Quartermain meets The Librarian set in the deep Jungles of India. Zombies, yes, more than likely. Nazis… when is pulp good without Nazis. Zombie Nazis…. YES.. even better than normal zombies OR Nazis. Will include elephant rides, man eating croc-ogators.  Treasure and jewels the size of small dogs… a must. And a curse… somewhere there has to be a curse. Lastly… everyone gets to wear leather boots.
[VAN- Odd?]

echoes

Current Group Games:

The Crystal Lake Ski Lodge

Crystal Lake ....is located in the mountains of Colorado ..a swingers resort with an elite membership that seems to play hard . The twist of the game is a slight supernatural element ..Two Evil Minions actually control the territory though most are none the wiser . The game will pick up with some interesting conflicts between the supernaturals that will of course pour out into the Lodge as a whole ...maybe causing your character to act in a manner it might not normally .

^-------- That is totally stollen from what Sasha typed. Just Saying.

E-

echoes

This is a page of games currently suspended for one reason or another, only time will tell in which direction they might move.

Lady of the House, Lord of Nothing

Napoleonic Romance  Written with A duck?...Err Malina

A man returns to his home, he is a minor noble by birth, but has served with the continental army of Wellington vs. Napoleon. He is much more at home among the rank and file and is not used to being referred to as a title other than his rank, which he earned instead of buying his commission. ( The normal manner of selecting officers during the time.) His father, due to pass soon, has punished him by making him serve at the estate of another lord to learn his place as aristocracy.

Things seem well enough, and he is content to be a servant of some means, until a relative of the lord arrives. Recently made a widow, the woman in question has come to find out that she was married to a rake, and that while she was a devoted wife, the now deceased husband he engaged in numerous dalliances.  Since her husband was her first and only, she had only known the most basic acts of sex. Most of which left her unsatisfied, but she bore with fortitude as she was a good wife. Since finding out about his activities she has become a little more assertive in her sating her wants, going through her own servants with a devil may care attitude, but still is woefully uneducated to sex in general.She has come to the estate to visit for the summer, and intends to take more lovers as she wishes. None refuse her because they are not noble by birth, and, it was fun to be able to let a "lady" take a person. The twist will be when a man actually denies her and her reaction to that.

[Van- Potentially light Bon and S/m]

The Good Doctor

Turn of the century medical scenario. Written with Shy One

Did you know that for the longest time Vibrators were used to calm the hysteria of both men and women. In fact, the advent of electricity only made these devices more powerful. Gone where the days of hand cranked "massagers" and "relaxers" and in swept a new era of interesting devices (all for medicinal purposes I assure you.) It is 1893 and we have a doctor who has treated women for hysteria and the ague by means of manual stimulation for quite some time, but now, now he is interested in seeing what these advances in modern science can do for his feel.. I mean field.

Recently, a movie titles Hysteria was released, find the preview, imagine that, and then add on several layers of Kink.
[Van, Non-Con, Bon, D/s, S/M]

echoes

Games of the past

For those who read these stories, your feedback and opinions are welcome. If you find something that you like, please keep in mind, I give a lot of credit to those I write with. They are my co-authors, my peers, and some are have become dear friends. They deserve a lot of the credit. Your opinions and thoughts could be shared with them. And I hope, for those who take time to read, that you enjoy our work

echoes

Soon to be Characters/ Pictures/ and Meh

-e-

Soon to be Characters/ Pictures/ and Meh

-e-

Character name : Dominic "Chase" Chaissons
Played by : echoes
Position: Sous-Chef, pâtissier
Sexual Preference : Heterosexual but some people wonder
Number of years at the Lodge : More than he is willing to tell you
Description : 5'11" and 175lbs. Chase is lanky at best and thin at worst. He spends most of his time in chef's pants and jacket with a preference for beanies and do-rags instead of chef's hats. He tends to dress down when not on duty, jeans and short sleeves or long depending on the depth of the snow. He sports ink on his right arm and there are hints of it about his shoulders.

Character Personality: Chase is laid back, seeming to move in a permanent third gear but somehow gets everything done right on time. Quick to smile and willing to listen he finds himself hearing much more than he speaks. He still carries the the faintest accent of the deep South when he speaks. He spends the most of his time in the kitchens, working or creating dishes for fun. When off duty he can be found in one of the main rooms of the lodge near a window, nose in a book or watching others as they enjoy the slopes. In the kitchen he is known for a somewhat quirky sense of humor, something that on occasion gets displayed when off duty.

Background information : Chase was born in Jefferson Parish just North of New Orleans. He claims to have been cooking since he come into the world, and more than likely will be cooking when he goes out of it. The younger Chase didn't have much to talk about until he got into High School. By then he was working every weekend he possibly could in any restaurant that would hire him. He has bused tables at Brennan's, washed dishes at Cafe du Mond, any place that needed cheap labor and involved cooking he would try for. He even took French in high school so he could understand the terms and the shop jargon while back in the kitchen. By 18 he was a low end cook for a little eatery in the Quarter.

He applied for and got into the New Orleans Culinary institute at 19 and stayed there for two years , graduating and then wondering what else to do. It was 1995 and Hurricanes Dean and Erin had passed on either side of Louisiana. Chase decided it was time to get out of the South and continue his education. He applied to Johnson & Wales University, which had just opened their Bachelors of Science in Culinary Art program in 1993. He moved to Denver Co. that year and enrolled. Four years later he graduated with his Bachelors, moving from school into the workforce in a smooth transition.

For the next several years in worked around Denver in several of the eateries and resorts as he paid off his student loans. Then in 2002 he returned to school for a two year stint at French Culinary Institute, NYC. he took a certificate in Breakfast Breads and Pastries and a diploma in Classic Culinary Arts. Armed with more knowledge and more student loans he found himself back in the Midwest, working in resorts and restaurants until finding himself at Crystal Lake. Though he is an accomplished saucier he applied for the position of pâtissier, the Pastry Chef responsible for baked goods, pastries and desserts.

Chase has not had the desire for his own Kitchen, saying he is to lazy a man to take care of his own store. No one would then yell at him. He, however, has not missed a deadline once, and the delicacies that come from the Kitchen at Crystal lake are beginning to gain more than just a little notice.

[Floatright][/float]

Absence:
Chase took ill several months back, at first thinking that it was nothing more than the flu. Of course, nothing is simple at the Crystal Lake Lodge and the flu ended up being a month long bout with pneumonia that left Chase hospitalized and weakened for some time.  Complications after the illness required chase to leave the Lodge for an extended period of time, and he returned home, to the apartment he had in Louisiana, to recuperate. His demeanor has not changed on the outside, he still seems permanently stuck somewhere between second and third gear. It is not known if he will retake the head chef position, or if he will simply take a position second to someone else. Chase does not seem to be bothered with the prospect of not being head chef, to most, this probably is not a surprise, the man seems far to clam to be ruffled over titles.

There are, however, a few differences about Chase that a few of his closer friends might notice. Outside of a few extra gray hairs about the temples, Chase’s eyes often have a far off look, even when he is completely paying attention to what he is doing. Another addition, if you will, is a small soft leather pouch that he wears about his neck on a silver chain. The pouch is made of a very supple leather, seemingly old, and inscribed with letters that have faded with time. If someone were to examine the pouch, which he never seems to take off, the letter appear to be faded Latin.  Lastly, Chase has been seen, on occasion, walking with a cane. He does not carry the cane with him at all times, but its presence has been noted. Chase only says that the cane is occasionally needed because of a long conversation he had with an ornery reptile.

echoes

Placemarker

echoes

Erm, Placemarker?

echoes

Look... A baby Wolf...** points **

-E

echoes

New ideas are up. Some of the other pages are cleaned up, a lot more work needs to be done, but it is a start.
The first page has the juicy bits on it. * smirks *