Post-Apocalyptic RP - MxF

Started by Gunner, May 06, 2020, 05:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunner

[im g width=500]https://taylorsdiginorakalissta.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/80658-abandoned-city.jpg[/img]

The Survivor and the Safehaven

So this is an idea I started with another player on another site but which was abandoned.  :(.  However, it was a GREAT idea which was fun while it lasted, and I'd love to do it with someone, especially someone who doesn't mind doing some world-building with me.  SPOILER:  This is my most desired RP.

Tagline:
The only man to avoid behind infected by a Y-chromosome linked virus that turns men into ravening murderers finds his way to an island or fortress sanctuary where a group of women have holed up to survive the onslaught of the infected. If he can overcome their suspicions, he might find himself a safehaven... and perhaps be used for recreation or repopulation.

Specifics:
It's been about six years since the virus spread across the globe, reducing males to murderous, cannibal shells of their former selves. Less than 1% of the world's population remains; the men succumbed to the virus and the women were ripped apart by the 'zombies' (28 Days Later type). For what ever reason, my character has become the only male in the world immune to the virus and has managed to survive thus far. Eventually he has come upon an isolated community of women survivors.

It sounds like a harem RP, but it's not. Not really anyway. Yeah, there's a bunch of female characters to one male, but it's probably an equal 50/50 split of smut & plot. Also, there would be a lot of conflict (especially initially). Don't get me wrong, I like the sexy parts, but equally as interesting to me here are the social and interpersonal issues. Issues of mistrust of males (who usually try to rip them apart & eat their various parts), perhaps building a real relationship with one particular girl while still having to breed others, his new disruptive influence on a previously all female society, maybe even some jealousy from lesbians in the community who might fear losing a partner, or forcing him to conform to a set of societal rules after he's been on his own doing more or less as he pleased for six years to a dozen other ideas. There are also some potential hooks...

-a jilted ex of his is in the community, maybe high up in the chain of command
-he has skills that they need, so he can't be easily discarded
-he knows good scrounging spots or supply locations that they need
"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition."
-Rudyard Kipling

Gunner

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition."
-Rudyard Kipling

Gunner

-Rudyard Kipling

Gunner

-Rudyard Kipling

Gunner

-Rudyard Kipling

Gunner

-Rudyard Kipling

Gunner

-Rudyard Kipling