News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Smallville [Plot+MUL] Seeking a female

Started by Arkaniel, August 17, 2009, 01:30:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkaniel

I will be playing Clark Kent and the woman I am looking for can play one of the following roles:

-Lana Lang (pre-season 5)
-Lois Lane (season 4-5)
-Or a non-casted female on the show
-NOT Chloe Sullivan (Sorry, perky, nosy little blondes don't do it for me.)

The story itself is open for discussion, but present will be:

-NO endless angsty relationship-issues
-A powerful and more confident Clark Kent
-Evil Lex Luthor
-A new take on starting the Justice League
-Clark Kent revealed
-romance, action, adventure and sex.

The story will be plot driven and will form Smallville into what it should have been. The MUL rating is because I am unsure what sexual preferences Clark and your character will have. Add o that the Red Kryptonite mix...

Saku

Ooooh! I shall jump on this! *jumps* I'm off to send you a PM :)
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Arkaniel

I pmed you, but I forgot to add I would also like to make our own version of smallville, with the same characters (and same looking actors/actresses), starting somewhere in senior year, so all characters are of age.

YoungOne

Hi love the show smallville have watched it forever, mad they moved it to fridays now though for season 9 :( Would love to do some RP involving Lana as myself during the high school year(those were the best episodes) . HAted how they dragged things on ugh. I'm new to the site so if you could contact me would love to be part of it:)
One must always be careful of books, and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us.

There's plenty of sense in nonsense sometimes, if you wish to look for it.

"Love is not something to be wasted."

(Ons/Offs)  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=45133.0