Group sex/non-con scenario - in need of more male characters!

Started by RedEve, February 07, 2015, 03:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

Hello everyone!

Dashenka and myself are looking to start up a group game involving a small group of women (two at minimum, perhaps a few more depending on the interest) whose car breaks down in a remote area, on their way over to a hiking trail. They find out they have no cell reception, so they go out looking for help on foot, only the help comes in the form of a group of men who have very little good in mind.

Basically the young women would then become the prisoners of a hillbillie gang who use them as their sex slaves.

Feel free to express interest in here. If we get enough people on board, we might start fleshing out the exact details of the scenario a bit more.

The men who will abduct the girls are all part of a community of mountain men. Within such a small community, I would imagine that most of them are related some way or another.

Since we have a lot more female than male characters so far, we are halting the recruitment of any more female characters, for the time being.

Send all character applications in a PM to both Dashenka and RedEve.

OOC thread

Character sheet template:

[float=right][img width=400 padding=15](insert image URL here)[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b] (either one of the girls or one of the mountain men)
[b]Personality/Bio:[/b] (this can be kept short)
[b]Sexuality/kinks:[/b] (state your characters sexuality, list possible kinks you might want to explore in this game and do the same for the acts you would consider off-limits)

Sample character (will be my main character).

Name: Alexandra “Lexie” Beauchamp
Role: One of the female hikers
Personality/Bio: Lexie is a fun-loving party girl who likes to flirt and has had quite a bit of sexual experience during her college years. She isn’t the most out-doorsy type, so her friends had to really convince her to come along on this camping trip. The fact that the car broke down hasn’t improved her mood.
Sexuality/kinks: Lexie is straight, though she has engaged in some girl-on-girl tomfoolery, but mostly to tease boys. She is adventurous enough in the sack to have tried more than most girls her age, though she is still an anal virgin.

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

eiselmann

260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

ElvenKitten

Kristen

Sounds like it could be a good deal of fun.  :-)

- Kristen -
Ons/Offs | (NEW) Apologies and Absences

Dashenka

Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Miroque

Intrested.

Would there be narrators on this or ?

RedEve

Vonandi

I'm interested if there's any space left

Dashenka

I was baffled when I started a similar game and I'm still baffled...

How come some many female players are interested in this compared to male players....  Are we all just naughtly vixxen's are the boys here shy?  O:) >:)

Togashi

I could totally get in on this. Seems like it would be fun.

Zeth

Quote from: Dashenka on February 07, 2015, 06:19:59 AM
I was baffled when I started a similar game and I'm still baffled...

How come some many female players are interested in this compared to male players....  Are we all just naughtly vixxen's are the boys here shy?  O:) >:)

You hit the nail  on the head. Most guys on E are either submissive or hate sharing.

On Topic: I'm Interested.

Blinkin

pressing the big red button labeled "Tentitively Interested"
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

RedEve

Oh, well I assumed that Dashenka and I would take on that role, but if someone else is willing to step up, they could certainly throw their hats in the ring. :)

Dashenka

Yeah we'd GM but also play a character. Just to clarify a bit more :)

RedEve

So in terms of the group our band of girl hikers fall prey to, what would you all prefer?

They could be "mountain people" type hillbillies, or a biker gang just passing through, or even escaped prisoners moving through the woods to avoid detection.
Or something else entirely. Thoughts or suggestions are welcome!

Aiden

Potential interest, this guy could work for all angles I think.  XD

Dashenka

ElvenKitten

I like the bikers or escaped prisoners more than hillbillies.

eiselmann

Quote from: RedEve on February 07, 2015, 10:14:53 AM
So in terms of the group our band of girl hikers fall prey to, what would you all prefer?

They could be "mountain people" type hillbillies, or a biker gang just passing through, or even escaped prisoners moving through the woods to avoid detection.
Or something else entirely. Thoughts or suggestions are welcome!

Fairly open on this, however mountain people have the advantage of knowing the area and having somewhere very secure for the ladies to endure
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

Nymphadora

A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Blinkin

It's all half a dozen of one, 6 of another for me, although I agree that the mountain-men would know the area and have someplace secure to play and no one would look twice at them in the region. Escaped convicts, everyone will be watching for and don't know the area and Bikers are just too moble and generic to me.

But, I'll go with any of the three, or even some extra-terrestials for that matter.

Question... Are the GM's playing the "menfolk,"?
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Togashi

Just because they would have a place to take and hold the ladies, I say mountain men.

Miroque

im in for mountain men aswell... way more humiliating

Letrixia

Awwww too bad its only two girls... Good luck!