Cravings of the Raven

Started by Karasu, May 17, 2012, 06:48:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karasu

I've been thinking when lost in my own little world at work, and I've had a few tiyn figments of ideas sweep through my mind and vanish befor eI can write them down at lunch, but some basics were simple to remeber..

Magic academy
This one was thought up by myself and a friend, a kind of what if based off this site here: http://phantomspirit.com/characters.html
I got the thought: "What if this was two opposing schools? Two sides of the same coin, light and dark magics Where the students varied and the teachers were more than what they seemed? What if the light and Dark were not so different or clear to determine? And What if one unlikely group of heroes were all that stood between life and Death?"

I had in mind a lot for this, I'd need two Co-GMs who would play the Headmasters of both light and dark schools as well as help control the plot and help me brainstorm ideas. Otherwise I'd need teachers, students of course, and the GMs and I would chose the heros

Faerie
I just relaly want a FAerie RP and I don't care if it's 1v1, small group, or big group. I just want a faerie game XD

Angels, Fallen, and Demons/Devils
Same as the Faerie RP.. I really want an RP of this
Dragons
Oh Everyone should knwo by now how much I love dragons.. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE dragons XD
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Kaisude

You magic academy idea seems like it would be pretty interesting, but I'll probably apply as a student. I don't think my brain is back to it's normal brain storming level. How I make characters I don't even know.

Karasu

heheh I'll more than likely make it up as soon as I get enough interest, but here are some Canon-ish Characters. with a basic ish element. I admit I would love people to give me better ideas than what I have, their pictures are on the link above XD

Athomos - Fire
Malephar- Darkfire
Emet - Myst
Geniveve - energy
Izzy - Battle
Nathaniel - Dark
Roksana- Seduction
Voltage - Electric
Miras -Illusion
Diamond- Crystal
Elly - Nature
Trixie - Beastial
Farol - Fire
Fenrir - Ice
Zechariah - Holy

Karasu

bumpness, cause that Magic academy is epic XD