"I have invited you to join my party"

Started by biljardbal, June 13, 2012, 04:58:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

biljardbal

Currently taken maybe I'll consider playing it again

it is a rp about two gamers who meet each other online
the guy (Logan) is playing a game and meets a really good player who's pretty friendly and funny
they add each others as friends and play more and more games together
after a while they get to know each other and Logan finds out that his buddy is in fact a girl
fortunately they live very nearby and decide to meet up and by surprise the girl is actually very cute, even beautiful
they have a good time but will it become more than gamer friends?

I'm basically looking someone to play the girls role, I don't care if you're male and want to play it just make sure you're not playing a tomboy in the rp
also i would like to put the games they play together (or maybe only one) in there, so where in a fantasy rp you play the fights you have with monsters, you actually play the game, also it can be any game but i a shooter might fit here best because that is something you can actually talk about and make good scenes out of.
it can be set in modern time, or in the future so that you are using your body to play the game and more skill is involved (like this one (bf3 simulator)):

for character building, I'll be playing Logan, a Caucasian 16 years old guy who enjoys gaming a lot -more details later and maybe some pictures of how he looks (the pictures of Logan will be up when I get a reply

just reply or send me a pm if you want to join this one :)
also tell me via what you want to rp; IM, email (don't like email very much) or just via this thread ;)
A&A's I'm back!    O&O's How to make Bil squirm and gasp.
Join me in Bil's Shapeshifting Palace.      My solo written story

biljardbal

BTW:
it's not necessary for the games to be in there, i would just like it. but on the other hand i see why it's a bit dumb/hard to "describe" a game

biljardbal