Here are my starters (MUL)

Started by Tanglefoot, January 03, 2009, 11:11:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanglefoot

Ok so I am still the new guy so be kind. These are some ideas that I have started to think about. I plan to update this list a good deal.

Strange Runaways (VAN)

Two college students board at a party stumble onto a strange door in the basement. It leads to a world that looks a lot the same as ours except no humans are around and there is a strange stillness in the air. They find strange creatures. Some made of shadow that seem to be amassing vast collections of lost items like books or mittens. Others look human but wander around with mask on. They have forgotten their names.

At first the students explore with curiosity until a something sinister spots them. They try to flee, to find the door but they can’t. Now they are on the run in a strange world just trying to make sense of it all. Along the way maybe they even find some romance between themselves.

Surviving the Chaos  (NC-E)

Two strangers are the only survivors of a group that tried to survive the zombie apocalypse. One of them is military trained and has hold of the only weapon. The other was a student and has no idea how to survive. They hide out in the top floor of a mental hospital but the military survivor starts to make demands of the other survivor. Either the student gives in to the ex soldiers demands or they can face the zombies alone. I would be happy to play either role.

Mental (NC-E, BON-E)

It was suppose to be only a 96 hour observation. You were just a little upset about dropping out of school and you didn’t mean to cut yourself that deep. Now your in the Hatch mental hospital and the place is much worse then you thought. All the other patients seemed to be doped up or crazy. The staff are mean and abusive. The one man with the most power is the worse of the bunch. How do you get out of mental hospital when even the staff seem crazy.
We are all strangers in a strange land, longing for home, but not quite knowing what or where home is. We glimpse it sometimes in our dreams, or as we turn a corner, and suddenly there is a strange, sweet familiarity that vanishes almost as soon as it comes...

Duchess

HiddenLover

I like both Surviving the Chaos and Mental. (The role of the student seems the most intriguing out of Chaos.)

Tanglefoot

Well lets do chaos then. I can be the solider. I come from a military family after all. Send me a PM so we can work out the details.
We are all strangers in a strange land, longing for home, but not quite knowing what or where home is. We glimpse it sometimes in our dreams, or as we turn a corner, and suddenly there is a strange, sweet familiarity that vanishes almost as soon as it comes...

MovieFreek

I love the last one. If your still looking I would love to try it with you. ^_^

Tanglefoot

Sorry Movie freak I already got started with someone on the mental thing. But I have countless ideas that I have not put down yet. Send me a PM with what you might be looking for and we can work something out.

Jag

I am interested in the Zombie idea.

I PMed you.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Tanglefoot

Man I am going to have to come up with more stories....I will update this soon I promise