A Fairy Tail based story

Started by Levi, August 26, 2018, 11:41:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crensler

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on August 28, 2018, 03:44:39 PM
When I first saw her I was like I must devote my guild member to wanting to be with her

Then I saw the flirting only and deflated!
Ha, nice phrasing there XD

Levi

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on August 28, 2018, 03:44:39 PM
When I first saw her I was like I must devote my guild member to wanting to be with her

Then I saw the flirting only and deflated!

Ha ha, yes devote yourself.....you know you want to!
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Norsegod1839

lol but you said she won't be actually having the sexy times! Or else I would hardcore!

Sessha

So might have an interest here, but not sure how magic works in this universe or what kinds of magic there are other than Fire magic.
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Levi

Quote from: Sessha on August 29, 2018, 02:58:57 PM
So might have an interest here, but not sure how magic works in this universe or what kinds of magic there are other than Fire magic.

Hello there.

Ok now someone with a bit more knowledge may correct me but I believe there are two different types of mage -Holder type are those who use an object to channel their magic i.e cards, keys, sword,

And secondly caster type- those who can weild magic without an object

As to what types the options are endless, you've got your basics Fire,Water,Wind,Earth then you could go into each section so for example under water is ice, snow and so on..

azzmeister89

I would advise watching a few episodes then, especially in the first ten or so episodes you get to see a lot of different variations of magic, you could also look on the fairy Tail wikia website and it will give you plenty of options

Sessha

After doing some talking with Cren and some thinking I've settled on one of two types of magic. Either using Lightning or if it's available Light Magic. As for castor type I was thinking of her being a natural channeler or whatever you call it.

Mathim

Would a magic user whose abilities are similar to the Spot from Marvel Comics, or someone using Sling Rings from the Doctor Strange movie, be acceptable?
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Levi

Quote from: Sessha on August 29, 2018, 03:52:43 PM
After doing some talking with Cren and some thinking I've settled on one of two types of magic. Either using Lightning or if it's available Light Magic. As for castor type I was thinking of her being a natural channeler or whatever you call it.

Fab, if you have any issues filling in the cs code, feel free to PM me!

Levi

Quote from: Mathim on August 29, 2018, 05:50:45 PM
Would a magic user whose abilities are similar to the Spot from Marvel Comics, or someone using Sling Rings from the Doctor Strange movie, be acceptable?

Hey Mathim. Ok I had to Google these to find out who they were but you can use Spot but the powers would need to be reduced some. You could have a charcter that uses portal magic but perhaps the portal only helps them travel certain distances for example. Sling rings look fairly similar so again those would be fine but the power would need toning down, we don't want any over powered wizards:)

Sessha

Quote from: Levi on August 29, 2018, 09:39:42 PM
Fab, if you have any issues filling in the cs code, feel free to PM me!

Nah the hardest part is going to be picking a picture to go with the character. I'm picturing her as a spell blade so to speak.

MelisaArtemis

Somewhat interested for now... :)

Melisa Vi Lumieria
Archangel
Age18
GenderFemale
Sexual OrientationBi, leaning toward lesbian
Wizard ClassB. Bordering A
Height 147 cm (4’98)              Weight50 Kg (110.23 lb)
Eye colourGold                    Hair colour Silver
Where is their guildmark? Right Shoulder
Name of Magic Celestial
Details of magic
Despite the… “grandiose” name of the magic, it actually possess little to no offensive ability. It does allows her to cast various supportive abilities:
Angel wings: Create a pair of wings of light on her back to fly
Crystal barrier: Create a spherical invisible barrier up to 3 meters diameter around her and her allies. It can also be concentrated in front of her into a disk-shaped barrier which is several times stronger than the spherical barrier at the cost of range of coverage.
Enhance: Enhance her allies’ strength temporarily
Healing light: Heals allies’ injuries. The more severe the injury, the longer it takes to heal and the more magic power poured into the spell, the faster the healing.
Holy arrow: Her one and ONLY offensive magic, allows her to fire arrows of light toward her opponent. While each arrow has deals low damage, it can be fired repeatedly in succession.

Magic Items in possession:
Magic dress crystal: One of the items already belonging to her since her founding on the guild door step. It reacted ONLY with her magic and when activated, it created a magic dress on her body. The dress itself was tough enough to protect her from average low class magic and can be altered according to her preset choice. However, since the crystal is powered by her magic, it would be deactivated if she was unconscious or out of magic power.

Team None but she is often dispatched with existing teams as support

Personality
Putting it in nicely, Melisa is generally kind, polite, and innocent… almost too innocent for her own good in fact. She is also incredibly clumsy at times; tripping over passing breeze is practically an everyday occurrence for her. She is also among the most soft-hearted among the members of the guild if not THE most soft-hearted; she can’t bear to leave those in need, human or otherwise. Cats are her favorite animal and incredibly, they appear to love her just as much. In fact, she is largely responsible for the numerous amounts of stray cats that “patrols” around the guild vicinity.

History
Noone ever figured out where and who Melisa was. The girl was quite literally picked up by Jessica right off the street when she was around 6 years old, hence why she was especially attached to the guild mistress as her mother, even calling her one. Since then, she had lived with her even after she established a guild and as far as she was concerned, the guild was the only family and home that she knows of.

On/Off's
ONs: Exhibitionism, Bestiality, light bondage. Anything else in my On/Off chart
OFFs: Pain, Gore, Vore, Scat. Anything else in my On/Off chart

Additional Pictures:
relaxing
Helping Jessica in the guild bar
Birthday

Levi

Quote from: MelisaArtemis on August 29, 2018, 10:54:56 PM
Somewhat interested for now... :)

Melisa Vi Lumieria
Archangel
Age18
GenderFemale
Sexual OrientationBi, leaning toward lesbian
Wizard ClassB. Bordering A
Height 147 cm (4’98)              Weight50 Kg (110.23 lb)
Eye colourGold                    Hair colour Silver
Where is their guildmark? Right Shoulder
Name of Magic Celestial
Details of magic
Despite the… “grandiose” name of the magic, it actually possess little to no offensive ability. It does allows her to cast various supportive abilities:
Angel wings: Create a pair of wings of light on her back to fly
Crystal barrier: Create a spherical invisible barrier up to 3 meters diameter around her and her allies. It can also be concentrated in front of her into a disk-shaped barrier which is several times stronger than the spherical barrier at the cost of range of coverage.
Enhance: Enhance her allies’ strength temporarily
Healing light: Heals allies’ injuries. The more severe the injury, the longer it takes to heal and the more magic power poured into the spell, the faster the healing.
Holy arrow: Her one and ONLY offensive magic, allows her to fire arrows of light toward her opponent. While each arrow has deals low damage, it can be fired repeatedly in succession.

Magic Items in possession:
Magic dress crystal: One of the items already belonging to her since her founding on the guild door step. It reacted ONLY with her magic and when activated, it created a magic dress on her body. The dress itself was tough enough to protect her from average low class magic and can be altered according to her preset choice. However, since the crystal is powered by her magic, it would be deactivated if she was unconscious or out of magic power.

Team None but she is often dispatched with existing teams as support

Personality
Putting it in nicely, Melisa is generally kind, polite, and innocent… almost too innocent for her own good in fact. She is also incredibly clumsy at times; tripping over passing breeze is practically an everyday occurrence for her. She is also among the most soft-hearted among the members of the guild if not THE most soft-hearted; she can’t bear to leave those in need, human or otherwise. Cats are her favorite animal and incredibly, they appear to love her just as much. In fact, she is largely responsible for the numerous amounts of stray cats that “patrols” around the guild vicinity.

History
Noone ever figured out where and who Melisa was. The girl was quite literally found in front of the doorstep of the guild with no memory of herself except for her own name when she was around 6 years old (estimated). Since then, she had lived in the guild and as far as she was concerned, the guild was the only family and home that she knows of which was probably why she was so attached to the members.

On/Off's
ONs: Exhibitionism, Bestiality, light bondage. Anything else in my On/Off chart
OFFs: Pain, Gore, Vore, Scat. Anything else in my On/Off chart

Looks good overall, I think the image looks ok, the face doesn't look to young and you can't see a lot of the body frount. The only thing I would ask you change is the history. The guild has only been active officially for two years. I've no problem if you want Jessica to have found Melisa when she was younger and to bring her with when she moves to Fiore.

MelisaArtemis

Quote from: Levi on August 30, 2018, 06:35:32 AM
Looks good overall, I think the image looks ok, the face doesn't look to young and you can't see a lot of the body frount. The only thing I would ask you change is the history. The guild has only been active officially for two years. I've no problem if you want Jessica to have found Melisa when she was younger and to bring her with when she moves to Fiore.

Fixed ;)

As for... Magic classification in Fairy Tail is pretty loose but it largely differentiated by what it does.

Basic classification are basically:

Inherent magic: Magic that one possess since birth, usually inherited by bloodline though some comes with variants. Canon example: The Strauss siblings  (Mirajane, Elfman, Lisanna) magic.

Ex-quip magic: short for exhange-equip. This magic allows the user to exchange their equipment from weapons to armor. This magic however would require the user to know how to use the equipment they are using. Most well known user is of course, Erza Scarlet

Stellar spirit magic: The type of magic that allows the user to summon familiars from the spirit world, strongest category of which are the Zodiacs. There are however various other spirits to summon as much as known constellations. Most popular method of summon is by special key called "Spirit keys" with which they can open the gate to the spirit realm. Lucy Heartphilia is the most known mage of this type.

Learned magic: Magic that the user has to learn in order to use. Usually inherited from teacher to student and even then, there may be variations depending on the user's suitability. One known example is the ice magic which Gray and Leon learned from Ur.

Forbidden Magic: Magic that is either too dangerous to use, requires sacrifices or simply breaking the law of the world (Urtear's time manipulation magic is this type of forbidden)

I don't list dragon / god slayer magic because it's a unique category and aren't allowed in this game anyway :)

As for the magic catalyst, it is practically free for all.

Levi

Norsegod1839

I should be getting my guy up today if the work gods are kind.

Levi

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on August 30, 2018, 10:58:02 AM
I should be getting my guy up today if the work gods are kind.

Excellent!

azzmeister89

Work has been pretty hectic here too but I have a character idea in mind and I'll be posting him over the weekend if not tomorrow

Sessha

So I noticed that there  Mage Rankings. What exactly do those mean?

MelisaArtemis

Quote from: Sessha on August 30, 2018, 06:10:15 PM
So I noticed that there  Mage Rankings. What exactly do those mean?

Mage Ranking goes basically from C to S rank. Basic classification of rank:
C rank: capable of using basic general magic but not usable or just too troublesome to use for battle. Most mage of these rank usually stuck in deskwork or support role and not much else.

B rank: Capable of using magic capable for battle. The lowest rank for magicians suitable to be put into battle whether it's support or active fighter. Most battle support mage are usually in this category.

A Rank: Has strong battle suitable magic. Depending on the magic type and strength, there are various variation and capability. Some of the battle mage of this rank are so strong that they can take on a platoon alone... but they are special exceptions.

S Rank: Special rank for the cream of the crop, the magicians in this rank is considered so strong that they can fight the whole army alone. This is pretty much the only rank for mages considered suitable to be a Guild master.

Norsegod1839

I'll be going with a A or B rank someone that uses cards much like Yu Gi Oh as a way to summon monsters and certain things.

I should be able to get it up tomorrow.

MelisaArtemis

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on August 30, 2018, 09:09:18 PM
I'll be going with a A or B rank someone that uses cards much like Yu Gi Oh as a way to summon monsters and certain things.

I should be able to get it up tomorrow.

Just as long as your character isn't someone who would be summoning Blue Eyes Ultimate dragon all the time like it's going out of fashion XD

Actually... don't summon dragons, period. They are considered legendary / extinct creature in Fairy Tail world (As in... it had been 400 years since they last seen one)

One feature I forgot to mention about summoning magic / stellar magic is that their mana consumption is all over the place. for minor summon (like Lucy summoning Plue with the Canis Minor key), the mana consumption is quite trivial but for powerful summons like the Zodiacs, they consume huge amount of mana that she can barely summon 2 of them at once. The Spirit king himself was supposedly so powerful that the summoner must be ready to risk their life to summon him.

Norsegod1839

Nah nothing like that! Minor monsters traps and brick wall type stuff was more what I was thinking also I've yet to actually put him into a character sheet yet and worked him out! So he might change.

But for now think some Yu Gi Oh level card slinging.

RhinSama

Hrm, Imma tap my interest here. I haven't finished the anime...yet. Though I could always wiki info.

I may be inclined to play Erza or an OC

DartimusRae

Hello! I would like to play an ex-quip caster, not as versed in armor requips like Erza, but can requip weapons of any sorts for all types of tactical scenarios. No guns, just blades, poles, and bows. I could claim a small number of tactical armor requips, but nothing as grand or flashy as Erza. Just enough to get the job done. And maybe could earn more powerful gear along the way as he grows in power from a class towards s class?