News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Perfect Partner is someone who...

Started by Captain Maltese, July 13, 2012, 05:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skadii

...someone who knows my demons by name...and loves me for them!

OrchidofDarkness

Someone who will be there no matter what happens you can always count on that person.
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Mr Bigglesworth

Someone who is comfortable being themselves with me; who trusts that I will love and care for them no matter what.

Breathless Intent

Is always happy to chat with me (which is a tall order...I'm a chatter box)

sansa

Someone who can do me like James Deen.
And preferrably who can cook.
Someone who likes dogs.
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

Mordred

- Can appreciate the quality of classic cartoons.
- Knows the difference between Star Trek and Star Wars.
- Can handle a creature who shifts between manic and zombified.. with very few moments in-between.
- Likes to get wet.. heh... in whatever way the mind can fathom.
- Is patient. Not that I am.. but I'm good at challenging the limits in others.
*See Pillory*

Skadii

-can laugh at themselves
-has read the book before seeing the movie
-love music of all genres
-can make me smile
-has a dirty mind...as dirty as mine
-doesn't care about what others think of them as long as they are happy with themselves

Breathless Intent

...will fetch me a glass of water when I say I am thirsty.

Its incredibly sweet when someone is willing to go out of their way to make you happy even in a small way.

Mr Bigglesworth

Try with a little cucumber, its even more refreshing.

Breathless Intent

Mordred

.. makes you wanna stay in bed all morning and afternoon.. through various paths of deliciously wild play and bundled waves of blissful snuggled sleep.. taking turns waking each other in wonderful ways.
*See Pillory*

OrchidofDarkness

Someone that can appreciate a Sun rise or Sun set
Long moonlight walks
Chatting all night (Loves to talk)
Enjoys black and white movies
can find humor in everyday life
Loves to cook or bake
enjoy the holidays at home or with family
Most importantly someone who accepts me as i am
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

diamonedsky

The perfect partner is someone who…

...is a best friend, confidante, teacher and student.
...can appreciate cuddling on the couch and watching a movie.
...won't fault me for my Popsicle, Five Guys, and peanut butter cravings.
...will give me piggy back rides.
...is open-minded in all things.
...will take long, hot showers with me
...doesn't mind my need to sing/hum all the time.
...appreciates nature; be it rain, blue sunny days, the stars, or wildflowers.
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

Mordred

.. makes me speechless.. while I babble like a fool.. with both the crazy need to make her laugh her ass off and turn her on in the most intense crazy way. Pretty much in that order. Chronologically speaking.
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

...has put up with me even in the midst of my most insane moments and responds by just placing a kiss on my forehead and giving me the most loving of smiles.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

.. pushes me.. gently.. not even intentionally or with purpose.. but still pushes me into being better thing than I really am.. and lures from me the need to always let them know how special and madly adored they always are from me. *sighs* Not always good at that last part.. for the distractions of swirling forces that surround make it at times difficult. But I try.. even if in intense waves amongst gaps of seeming void. And am always 'getting there'. Heh.. I started from wayyyyyy back. :P Progress for this chaotic bundle of blue logic does take time. So.. if time is had.. and patience.. we might just make it there. If nothing else.. I promise to make it interesting.  >:)
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

...understands me, the dark and light side of me, and accepts both, as sides of the same coin. Oh and can put of with the occasional pouting, complaining....you know the usual female stuff.

QuirkyFelicity

The perfect partner is someone who...

-can take me seriously and know when not to.
-can understand why the hard copy book is better than the digital.
-makes me smile at all the right times.
-will sleep in 'til noon for the sake of lying in bed together.
-adores quotes as much as me.
-has a passion for something in their life.
Looking for a Dance Partner: O/O
My Café Corner: come visit

“You get ideas from daydreaming. You get ideas from being bored. You get ideas all the time. The only difference between writers and other people is that we notice when we're doing it.” -Neil Gaiman

MelisaArtemis

can accept and love me without exception, wart and all, weakness and quirks

Mordred

.. will sign this waiver of mine. Ohhhh stop! I'm not that difficult to put up with. Ok, maybe.. just maybe I am. But.. do me a favor, will you? Seriously? Lift both hands before you.. like you're holding a baby bird in each.. and now.. imagine one.. either one.. you decide.. but yeah imagine one slowly weighing down.. pushing that hand down slowly.. until suddenly you realize one hand is way higher than the other.

That.. that hand still wayyyyy up there.. that's the pros of dealing with me. That other? Say hello to Mr Con.. (aka 'the cons').. which is (or.. are.. depending on your chosen path).. sooooo fucking outweighed.. it (they, he, whatever).. really nearly blow away as if mere dust.

Ha!.. exaggeration? Hmmm.. who knows. I'm drunk. I get full of myself.  >:) Such is the way of an evil bastard like me. I drink blood. And I never die. It tends to do that.
*See Pillory*

Grainne

Ha! Realizes how damn lucky he is to have me for a friend..since..yeah, don't know where the hell that little piece of paper went. *shrugs and grins* With the WIN i think.

*Laughs..then wonders how on earth one can be "full of one's self," when it is not one's own blood with which one has become imbibed. Scratches head in thought.*

*Turns thoughts elsewhere and smiles* ..seeks me out and lavishes attention on me.  ::) O:)  (Um, yes, I know that means I'm a Princess so sue me.)  :-)
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Autumn52

someone who understands that there are times I am a bitch and accepts me anyway. Also someone who knows I am not a bitch very often.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

SummerWhispers

...Fun loving, and never takes me to seriously, oh and able to withstand my often quick temper of late.

JuliusCaesar

THEY SHOULD THINK CAUSALLY RATHER THAN MAGICALLY, AND KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO DISTINGUISH CAUSATION FROM CORRELATION AND COINCIDENCE. THEY SHOULD BE ACUTELY AWARE OF HUMAN FALLIBILITY, MOST NOTABLY THEIR OWN, AND APPRECIATE THAT PEOPLE WHO DISAGREE WITH THEM ARE NOT STUPID OR EVIL. ACCORDINGLY, THEY SHOULD APPRECIATE THAT VALUE OF TRYING TO CHANGE MINDS BY PERSUASION RATHER THAN INTIMIDATION OR DEMAGOGUERY.
I BELIEVE (AND BELIEVE I CAN PERSUADE YOU) THAT THE MORE DEEPLY A SOCIETY
CULTIVATES THIS KNOWLEDGE AND MINDSET, THE MORE IT WOULD FLOURISH. THE CONVICTION THAT THEY ARE TEACHABLE GETS ME OUT OF BED IN THE MORNING.

Mordred

.. can combine the appropriate ratio of ground coffee to hot water to produce a flawless cup of dark magic.. which then can be sipped upon as the secrets that lurk behind those invisible doorways make their presence fully known.

Oh.. and if this enchantress can kiss in a way that makes my lips buzz.. and whisper things that turn me even a darker shade of blue? Damn.. please think my name many times.. the pulse will come find me.
*See Pillory*