This dancer is looking for people to toy with ^^

Started by poledancer, June 08, 2010, 05:30:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

poledancer

Hello ^^

My name is pole dancer, but feel free to call me Pole, or dancer, or Isa. As you can tell by my title I am looking for all genders to start some role-plays with. I honestly couldn’t care less if you are a male wanting to play a female character or a female wanting to do a male, or what ever else you wish to play, Just let me know what you will be choosing.

I personally play male, female, hermaphrodites, ect…anything you can think off. So I am open for any type of role-play when it comes to pairings. I will be giving a list of genres I do and then be posting some of my plot ideas. Unlike most of the threads I looked at , I will, however, be putting my genre list in the second post and plots in the third and what I am not in the mood for in the fourth. post.

I find it fair to tell you before hand, I am usually only on during the week. This is because I work at a bar on the weekends and tend to sleep most of the day. Work hours are from 18:00 till 05:00 and I just don’t wanna give you a shitty reply simply because I am tired. You Don’t deserve that.

Next in order to contact me you can either PM me with a catchy title, or you are welcome to post here. I will make sure to tell you yes or no. If I say no please be mature enough to deal with it. Sometimes things just don’t match my interest and I rather not be stuck in a role-play that will ruin my mood.

What am I looking for? I am looking for people who are descriptive and can move the story along. I am not into one liners. I really want someone who is not afraid to write a little bit. You don’t need to give me a novel but please make it interesting. In my past role-play expenses, on other sites, I have left role-plays not because I did not like the story but because the writing quality did not inspire me to write back. It’s a story be creative anything can happen!

Other then that; If you get disinterested with the role-play let me know. Please feel free to asking anything else you might want to know!

On to my list!

Before I forget: My f-list

My f-list[/center]

poledancer

YES a list...Incase you don't have a REQUEST!

IF IT IS NOT ON HERE ASK!

A:
Air Force
Anthro
Auction
Assassin
Abduction
Alien
Angels
Arranged Marriage
Animals

B:
Babysitter/Babysat
Blackmail
Business
Bestiality
Bounty Hunter
Bones
Buffy
Bar

C:
College
Club
CSI

D:
Dragon
Demons

E:
Elf
Elementals

F:
Fairy
Furry
Future
Family
Friends

G:
God(dess)
Gang
GI Joe

H:
Harry Potter
Human
Hospital
Horror
House MD

I:
Inuyasha
Incest

J:
Justince

K:
Kidnapping

L:
Lost
Life style of the Rich and Famous
Love hate relationship
Love Triangle
Last House on the left

M:
Master
Mistress
Maid
Mutant
Matrix
Medieval
Molester
Military
Mafia
Mystery

N:
Neko
Ninja
Neighborhood
NCIS
Need for Speed

O:
Older Partner
Office

P:
Private Tutor
Prince
Princess
Paranormal
Pirates
PS. I love you
Public Enemies

Q:
Quest

R:
Rape
Royalty

S:
Student
Sports
Star Wars
Spider-man
Super Powers
Songs (as in actual songs)
School
Strip Club
Slave

T:
Teacher
Teen
Trainee
Threesome
Thief
Twisted Fairytales
Twilight

U:
Underworld
Under Ground

V:
Vampire
Victim
Victorian Era

W:
Work
Waiter/ress
War
Werewolf

X:
X-men

Y:
Younger Partner

Z:
Zoo.
My f-list[/center]

poledancer

My f-list[/center]

poledancer

Currently not in the mood for:

Extremly Submisive Males in the role-play
My f-list[/center]

rahatngt

Thats a big and interesting list. Looking forward to reading your plot ideas.

Quote from: poledancer on June 08, 2010, 05:30:23 AM
I really want someone who is afraid to write a little bit.
Was that suppose to be not afraid of?

Cythieus

It's not my usual thing but I would like a chance to try being submissive in an RP, possibly something to do with some of the other things on your above list.

HybridHalf

poledancer

Quote from: rahatngt on June 08, 2010, 08:22:21 AM
That's a big and interesting list. Looking forward to reading your plot ideas.
Was that suppose to be not afraid of?

Thanks for the correction. I wrote all of this in my lunch brake so I always love people who correct me ^^
My f-list[/center]

poledancer

Quote from: HybridHalf on June 08, 2010, 11:47:11 AM
Something about Auctions.....Slave Auction?

Could be. Or the role-play could be set around an actual Auction. All depends on what the role-play should revolve around
My f-list[/center]

Wolfy

Hmm...let me know if you'd like a third for that slave auction idea if you do it...Perhaps someone buys a pair of Male and Female Twin Pleasure Slaves? *shrugs*

HybridHalf

Decrepitdan

Give my stories a look see and let me know via pm if you think theres anything to discuss in them. I think we could organize something quite fun. :)

Corny and Horny

Cool, I see antho and animal are on your list. That interest me too. maybe we could start something? I'm very open to ideas. Do you have any ideas. PM me if you do or if you'd like to hear some of mine.

Hope to chat with you soon.

ff

The alphabetical list is brilliant. Interested in medieval fantasy? E is for elves and Q is for quest!

BlueEyedBard

Hi there, I saw you have Star Wars on your list.
Would you be up for an RP based on this? I have a plot idea for a couple different pairings:
Sith Lord/Jedi Knight
Sith Lord/Citizen
Smuggler/Bounty Hunter
Smuggler/Jedi Knight

If you want a preview of any kind, my character or a setting for any one of these just let me know. Hope to RP with you soon.
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Corny and Horny