What aren't you wearing?

Started by fallen paradise, August 13, 2010, 12:59:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zelcyone

My O/o page. (Currently undergoing major restyling)

Novak

Gloves. I’m pretty layered as I’m about to work outside until 1 am. 

Top Cat

O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Lovely Complex

💋 On's & Off's 💋 F-List 💋

WickWinchester2023

Top Cat

O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

ChillyCanadian

Temptress69

Top Cat

O/O / Story Seeds

Shayera

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Top Cat

Thigh-high stockings with studded garters.
O/O / Story Seeds

Cracked Pepper

Lady Shadow

Pants, socks, underwear. Haha.
Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~