Things you should be doing instead of Elliquiy right now...

Started by Doomsday, June 28, 2009, 04:20:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LostInTheMist

Packing to go home, but there is something of a lie in that. I've packed as much as I possibly can, save my electronic devices, and we won't be leaving for a couple of hours yet, at the earliest. We are delayed by the need to have the dishwasher finish the dishes and put them away. The dishwasher is one of those water-saving varieties that takes two and a half hours to do a load of dishes, even discounting the drying. It's nice to conserve the planet that I'm looking out at and observing, but it does make things more inefficient.

So... I guess there's not really much of anything I can do that I need to do.
My Apologies and Absences  Updated February 23, 2024

My Ons and Offs

My Smutty Ideas
My Serious Ideas

Current Status: All systems green. Posting is being brought up to current.

grdell

Working on my stage adaptation of "The Count of Monte Cristo"

It's been finished once before and actually performed, but I wasn't super happy with it and am working through revisions so extensive, it's practically a re-write.
"A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them." ~XKCD

My Kinsey Scale rating: 4; and what that means in terms of my gender identity. My pronouns: he/him.

My Ons and Offs, current stories, story ideas, Apologies and Absences - Updated 28 Jan 2024.

WickedLittleWitch

coyotl

The Lioness

Focusing in a Teams meeting....not on camera, so brain in delulu land. 
♥ Poems ♥ Story Ideas ♥ Ons/Offs ♥ F-List♥ A/A (Updated as of 1/23/2024)♥ Art ♥ My Kingdom ♥

♥Posts owed: 0/2 ♥ Posts completed: 2/2 ♥ Pending: 0 ♥
♥Status: Open ♥

RainyHigh

Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

Lady Shadow

Writing something in my blog. I pay for my site, and I don't give it much attention these days.
Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~