A Game of Traps (D&D 5e request)

Started by Heady Dionysus, March 13, 2018, 06:08:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingmaster1

How slutty will all the armor be? Personally I'd vote for "super slutty"

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: kingmaster1 on May 19, 2018, 08:58:44 PM
How slutty will all the armor be? Personally I'd vote for "super slutty"
not sure yet, will look at what the characters do and what pictures I can find. I do need a proper lore-reason for lewds after all, beyond.. hmnn.. that could work..

*chuckles*

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: RedPhoenix on May 19, 2018, 08:46:56 PM
Ok then how about "what is the setting?" :D

High fantasy with touches of dark fantasy and erotica. I'll roll with the basic idea presented and have the forces of good in the minority, but less of a 'conquer and destroy' More of a 'conquer and rule' approach.

I'd see a scenario where you can't just hunt down all the monsters and win, you'll have to avoid, pick your battles and avoid temptations. I'll roll this over in my head.

I have a tendency to play multiple characters in my groups, and I was wondering if there was any room for me to perhaps play opposite the traps as "NPCs" or some such.

TheLaughingOne

Sorry:p have a prefere ce towards rolling and array has actually gotten me to drop interest in games...

As for setting questions.. what sort of characters would you say fit best with what your planning? Aside from being traps;3
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

Chulanowa

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Karma on May 19, 2018, 09:43:39 PM
I have a tendency to play multiple characters in my groups, and I was wondering if there was any room for me to perhaps play opposite the traps as "NPCs" or some such.

Can do.

QuoteSorry:p have a prefere ce towards rolling and array has actually gotten me to drop interest in games...

Slightly prefer rolling myself, can certainly do that if theres no opposition.

QuoteStill space in this?
Certainly. I've yet to write up the character sheetstuff, prolly if I have time in the evening.

Quotewhat sort of characters would you say fit best with what your planning? Aside from being traps;3

I dunno. Interesting characters? :P
Young heroic types, propably prefered subs with perhaps a partial touch of naivity when it comes to ebil hunting them, propably gonna disallow the evil alignments without very good reason to have them.

TheLaughingOne

*Has a distracted moment of the Ebil hunting them being tall muscular futa wanting to expand her menagerie/harem of cute fuck bois...*

Eerr... pardon the drool....
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

RedPhoenix

Rolling in 5e can lead to pretty huge power differences between the characters. If you want the PCs on similar power levels point buy or standard array are far better.
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs
I move the stars for no one.

TheLaughingOne

Hehe, and also imagining a trap barbarian whos rages are more like little hissy fits.. just with greater potential of violence.
My Ons and Offs!

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: RedPhoenix on May 20, 2018, 07:26:54 AM
Rolling in 5e can lead to pretty huge power differences between the characters. If you want the PCs on similar power levels point buy or standard array are far better.

Hmnn, actually thinking about it I did never roll in 5e, good point. Must have mixed it with pathfinder. I'll have to look into that before things get kickin'

QuoteHehe, and also imagining a trap barbarian whos rages are more like little hissy fits.. just with greater potential of violence.

*chuckles* See now I'm curious on that.
#Darklordfuckbois

Roleplay Frog

-> Alright my froglings, I think I got things planned out through. I usually use the very first post of such things to post-editstuff like an interest check, charsheets and so on, can't do that here, so I'll be posting someting in the group requests, here:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=288043.msg14155562#msg14155562

Do move over there please, feel free to discuss whatever I inevitably forgot in the char-creation thingie over there as well.