Beat down of a life time [F seeking M] [NC] [EX]

Started by elfguy, June 20, 2010, 03:01:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

It's late at night in the city. The back alleys are not safe, and most decent people know to avoid it. Some petty criminals roam the streets, hoping for an easy target, someone lost and alone, someone they could intimidate and rob. When a girl comes out of a gym, in the darkness, wearing a long coat, the petty thief who spots her thinks he has an easy victim. The thief isn't big. He's young, smart mouthed and kind of frail looking. But he has a knife, and that's all he has ever needed to make people submit, fear him, and give him all their cash.

But this girl is not your typical target. She is a professional MMA wrestler. She also loves to dominate people, both in the ring and in bed. So when the thief tries to scare her off, she's the one who takes control. She overpowers him, brings him inside, then spends the night with him. She beats him down, abuses him, violates him, and leaves him wishing he had never met her.

So I'll be playing Jane, portrayed below, and I'm looking for a M who wants to get dominated. The male part would have to be young and not physically well built, a typical smart mouth 20 year old who thinks he's better than others because he has a knife. We will start when Jane leaves the Gym. This will be very NC and EX. There will be blood and broken bones, there will also be a lot of sexual activity. We can discuss limits on the beat down and sex play. Let me know here or by PM if interested. I'd like someone who can post at least once a day.

----

King_Furby

Teke

I'd certainly be interested in this too, if you're still looking!
A&A

elfguy

Alright well post a character profile for the male. Picture, description, short bio. And I'll pick one and we can go with that.
----

Teke

Name: Alexander Harrod
Height: 6' 0"
Weight: 175 lbs

After dropping out of high school in his senior year, Alexander, or just Xander, bounced from part time job to part time job.  That worked for a couple years, but as he amassed a debt, he needed a way to get some more money, and so he started resorting to petty thievery using a butterfly knife.  So far, he's done pretty well, almost clearing out his debt in just under six months, only having a couple of close calls where he got maced.  Fleeing the scene was certainly fun when you could barely see.  That was the only reason he disliked mugging women, they tended to have mace or a taser that they were unafraid of using.  Other than that, they tended to be great prey for their rings or other jewelry plus cash. His success has made him cocky and he thinks this could really work for him.   He rotates around to different sites throughout the city so as to not target the same area twice in the same week and so far he hasn't even come up on the police's radar.  He thinks he's smart, but tonight, he's going to bite off more than he can chew.
A&A